He's Hers: Chapter 1.

He's Hers.

You gazed at the man in front of you.Memorizing every feature of his,his smile,his eyes that has that mysterious sparkle everytime he looks at you and his flawless face.You smiled to yourself and continued gazing at him.

He looked at you and his lips curved upwards, “Is this the one?”

He looked down at the tuxedo he was wearing and looked up at you again. You shook  your head, “I don’t like it.It makes you look old.”

“But I think it makes you look charming,” a high piched voice said.You winced and looked down,you never liked that voice.Never.

A young women,in her mid twenties came out in a white dress that wrapped around her petite figure.She smiled at him and placed a kiss on his cheek.She hugged his arm and smiled at you, “How do I look,Ally?”

You,Kim Ally/Kim Shinhye. A 23 year old,living the life of a princess…that was exaggerated. A 23 year old,studying in Seoul National University,consider yourself smart.Standing at 170cm, a part time model and singer at Day Café. Fashionable and never bored. Lives with the motto, ‘Live without regrets’. In the middle of immature and mature.

You gave a tight smile and a shook your head, “That’s not the one,Hana.Try on another one.”She pouted and nodded.She went back into the dressing room to change into the next dress.You sighed and looked down.

Kim Hana,your cousin. Innocent.Too innocent in fact.Her innocence makes people want to throw rocks at her.Does things without thinking and gets away with aegyo.*pukes* Her actions sometimes leads to other people hating her guts.Afraid of the world but she’s too innocent to know about herself.Never caring about what others think.Irritating.Almost always in the spotlight,not giving you a chance.

“What’s wrong?You’ve been rejecting the last thirty dresses and this is only my fourth tuxedo!” he said and walked towards you, “Is something bothering you?”

You gazed up at him, “Nothing.” You sighed and walked down the racks of tuxedos while he tagged along.He placed a comforting hand on your shoulder.

“You can tell me anything,” he whispered.You scoffed mentally.

Funny.I can’t even tell you how much I love you. You thought and shrugged his hand off your shoulder,something you’ve never done before. “You should try another tuxedo Simon oppa.”

Simon Park,the love of your life. You fell for him eversince the start of Junior High.He’s been your best friend eversince,sometimes you felt as if both of you were more than just best friends.He knew you like the back of his hand but it was impossible for you to know him like the back of your hand.He could be unpredictable at times.Smirking and being greasy at a point of time then smiling and being sweet at another.He treated you like his own sister but sometimes…he got confused of his feelings for you.Your presence just made him smile.Your laugh just made him squel(mentally) in happiness.He didn’t know what he felt for you.

It was too late to figure out anyways.He was going to get married to Hana in 4 weeks time.Yes,it broke your heart when you heard they were going to get married.You were already heartbroken when they started dating at the start of High School.You spent the whole year crying your heart out.You still do but seldom.But you were still heart broken.No doubt.

He clenched his fist then unclenched them and sighed,quietly,in frustration.You didn’t want to glance back at him,afraid of losing yourself in his eyes.You always admired his eyes.How they could read you silently without bothering you a single bit.How it could appear relax when facing a tension.How it would seem annoyed but playful when asked a stupid but funny question.

He walked back to where he was,eyes not leaving your discouraged back.You felt a tinged of disappointment, He doesn’t care.You continued your way down the racks of tuxedos,losing yourself in your own thoughts.Of course he doesn’t care,he doesn’t know I love him.Should I let go…?Sigh.I’m not ready to though.Where’s Daniel when I need him?

As if God had answered your call,a young man in his early twenties walked into the shop with an air of cockiness.He scanned through the shop and a smile lit up his face.A bright smile that was directing to you.He ran to you and enveloped you in a hug,you laughed and patted his back.

Daniel Chae,your best friend.20 years old,greasy,cocky and flirty.Meh…you still loved him.Your best friend since…forever.He knew you so well,he could tell anyone everything and anything about you in 2 minutes.He liked to tease you but knew which buttons not to push.He loved to make you smile.The thought of dating you never crossed his mind before.Not once and not ever.

He pulled away, “I missed you!” You laughed and socked his arm lightly, “We met only yesterday,you idiot.”

“But it was 15 hours,29 minutes and 40 seconds away from you!” he stomped his foot.You shook your head and pulled him along to where Simon was.Simon smirked at his friend, “Traffic?”

Daniel shrugged, “Let’s go with that.” He put an arm around you and looked Simon up and down, judging the tuxedo.

“You look old,” he scrunched up his face in distaste and shook his head.Simon rolled his eyes, “I’ll go change.” He walked into one of the dressing rooms after taking another tux.

Daniel looked at you worriedly and nudged you, “Are you okay?”

You knew what the question was relating to but you faked a smile and said, “Never better.” He turned you towards him, “Stop it,Ally. You know what I’m relating to,stop lying to me. I don’t like it when you’re like this.” You couldn’t meet his gaze because you knew you were going to fall apart and start crying. He placed his index finger under your chin and lifted your chin up so you looked into his eyes. Your eyes started to water and he knew he made a mistake.He embraced you tightly,you sobbed quietly into his chest.

“What’s wrong?” Hana came out and adjusted her dress so that it fitted her figure perfectly…which was a big failure.*haha* “She was just so happy I came,she bursted out into tears,” Daniel patted your back and plastered a goofy smile on his face.You snickered and slapped his chest,wiping your tears after.Hana looked at you worriedly, “Dongsaeng?Are you sure you’re okay?”

You wanted to puke.Yeah…I’m so darn fine.I don’t even know why I’m crying. You thought but smiled nodded your head.

After 76 dresses and 12 tuxedos,you went your separate ways.Daniel tagging along with you,wanting to spend the night at your apartment.

--

Are you okay?-Simon.

You stared at the message for awhile,your finger hovering over the ‘Reply’ button.You contemplated for awhile and deleted the message.You dived into the softeness of your bed and fell asleep right away.