OO2:

♥My Perfect Man

 

 

 

"Myungsoo! I have an idea. Meet at the park in front of the lake in 20 minutes! I’ll text you the address. Bye!" Hyuna told him over the phone without giving hima chance to say anything.
 

A very irritated Myungsoo walked to the park and saw Hyuna standing looking on out the lake. ‘She looks adorable’

He quickly shook his head getting those weird thoughts out of his head especially since he’s here for or because of Naeun. "Hey." her muffled voice came out. "Come let's go sit on the bridge" while dragging him, walking next to each other awkwardly.

 

"Okay" As they arrived, he finally asked her "So...What did you call me out here for?" 

 

"You want Naeun back, right?" She asked.

 

"Yeah...."

 

"And I want Woohyun back."

 

"I suppose so." Myungsoo mumbled, feeling a slight feeling of jealousy, not understanding why she would want that back.

 

"We need a plan."

 

"What do we do?"

 

"Myungsoo, be my boyfriend!!!"

 

"WHAT?!" Myungsoo quickly turned to her

 

"Not for real...Let's be fake boyfriend/girlfriend in order to get them back"

 

"Will it work?" He said hesitantly 

 

"I don't know but it won't hurt to try right?" She was right. If things didn't work out they could just end it. "Wouldn`t it be more scandalous if their exes were to go out with each other?" She  looked over at Myungsoo to see him contemplating

 

After a little, he looked over at her "That is worth thinking about... That`ll rattle them and those old feelings could come back with a mix of jealousy" 

 

She put a finger on her lip, "Exactly, Monday, you drive me to school. Open the door for me, we hold hands, etc. you know the real deal. Then let`s have lunch at the steps."

 

"The steps?" Myungsoo asked. "Sorry, but I`m actually a guy if you haven’t noticed." The steps, where many girls and very little guys sit there and have lunch.

 

"YES, THE STEPS it’s where the people who gossip the most hang out. Then at the end of the day you pretend to give me a kis. Woohyun and/or Naeun question us then we say it`s been going on way before we`ve broken up, we`ve just started becoming more open about it since we`re free." 

 

"Hold up." Myungsoo said. "What makes you think this will actually 100% work?"

 

"Gossip spreads like fire. One persons sees us, we can stop our act and our work is done. And besides, I`m Kim Hyuna."

 

"Hah." he scoffed. "Well, it`s worth a shot."

 

"Do we have a deal, Myungsoo?" she smirked.

 

"So we do Kim Hyuna." grinned Myungsoo. "Do me a favor."

 

"What?"

 

"Call me oppa. We do have to pretend..."

 

"Arasso, oppa."Myungsoo just smiled.

 

"Oppa, just promise me something." she turned her head to look at him.

 

"Yeah?"

 

"Don`t fall for me."

 

"Don’t get disappointed when I don’t” Myungsoo said as he just chuckled at her words.  

 

"Good then step 1; We are going to have to change our looks" Hyuna said to him while they both were looking at the reflection in the water

 

"Why?" He asked because he was pretty content with the way he looked

 

"Because we are talking about Kingkka Woohyun and Perfect Naeun here" she said "Let's go shopping" dragging him to her car

 

"Is this your car?" Myungsoo asked Hyuna not believing that she would drive such an expensive car

 

No one knew what Hyuna's parent did or anything. They all thought that her family was just an average earning income family because she didn't own anything special like all the other rich, spoiled kids. Little did they know that her parents owned the biggest entertainment company in Korea. However, Hyuna did not want people to know because she didn't want to have fake friends asking her for hookups.

 

She just nodded hoping that he wouldn't ask anything else. And she was lucky because he just got in the car while telling her "I see…"

 


 

As they arrived at the mall, "Okay Myungsoo" earning a glare which she forgot that she had to call him oppa,

"Myungsoo..OPPA let's go shopping for you first" she said dragging him into the most expensive store. As soon as they got in, since Hyuna was clueless about style nowadays so she went up to the worker, "Hi, I was wondering if you could help us out please"

 

The worker looked at her and smiled, "Sure, how may I help you?"

 

"I don't care about the price or anything I need you to fix up my…friend over there" pointing at Myungsoo who was just looking around

 

The worker took one look "Okay" dragging over Myungsoo to the mirror getting all the measurements from his body making him shy and embarrassed that a stranger was touching him like that. The worker walked away to get some clothes for him to try on.

 

Hyuna took noticed of his shyness and started to laugh, "Oppa, she won't eat you. She's just getting your measurements" which earned a glare from him

 

"I know but it's just awkward" he said to her

 

The worker came back and said "Okay, is there a style you’re going for?"

 

"Hmm I want him to dress like the boy groups nowadays; 2pm, B2ST, Big bang, etc. Anything that will make him look cool and make girls drool over him. " Hyuna smile and said to the worker while looking around.

 

The worker looked back at her and said, "Okay, your boyfriend is very handsome it should be very easy to find something to make him look good." And was she right, every outfit that Myungsoo came out in made him look very good.

 

So they picked their favorites and Myungsoo was about to go pay but the cashier said that everything was already taken care of. "By who?" he asked because he was curious as to who would pay for his clothes.

 

"Your girlfriend. She gave me a card beforehand and told me to charge whatever you pick on it and left when you were changing." she responded while handing over his bags. 

 

He walked out with his bags to find Hyuna missing. He looked around but she was nowhere. He started to get a little worried and called for her… "Hyuna?!" Suddenly someone tapped his should and there she was standing there with two ice cream cones.

 

"Here pick one" she said holding a chocolate and vanilla ice cream in her hand while giving him a smile "I didn't know what you liked and since I like both you can pick"

 

"Can you please tell me if you are going somewhere next ti--" he got cut off by Hyuna putting an ice cream in his mouth.

 

"You talk too much" Which was ironic because he’s never heard anyone say that to him before in his life. He just sighed in relief and just followed her. "Hmm it's my turn but I don't know where to go" she said looking around completely clueless

 

"How did you know where to go for me?" he asked her

 

She looked back and said "Because it's where all the popular celebrities shop like B2ST" 

 

"And how do you know where they shop?" He asked her

 

She sat there wondering what to say, "They are my favorite group. Of course I know where they like to shop…?" sighing in relief for the cover-up. 

 

"Hmm okay I guess for you we can go to where all the popular girls shop" he said while leading the way, since he used to go shopping with Naeun, while Hyuna just followed.

 

Suddenly Hyuna just told Myungsoo, "How about I figure out my own stuff and let's go to the salon first!" dragging him away from where they were about to go in because Hyuna already owned everything in the mall, she just doesn't wear it to school.

 

"But you just-" completely clueless

 

"I want it to be a surprise, even to you, how I turn out" she said smiling. They ended up leaving the mall after buying a couple more things for Myungsoo. While they were in the car Myungsoo kept pondering on Hyuna's parents do. She owns a BMW, she paid for EVERYTHING, but she won't buy anything for herself.

 

As he was about to ask she stopped the car, "Okay we're here" she said while getting out of the car. As they walked in the salon, the receptionist greeted the both of them.

 

"Ah Hyuna you're here" One of the stylist said to her. Myungsoo looked over wondering how they knew each other. "So who do we have here?" she looked over at him

 

"This is Myungsoo oppa.. I need you to do your magic..."

 

"Haha okay, follow me." Hyuna went to go sit down and looked through the magazines while Myungsoo went to go wash his hair and get started. After shampooing his hair he walked over and the stylist started to cut and color his hair. After 2 hours he was finally done so he walked over to where Hyuna was .

 

 

 

 

 

 

"How do I look?" he asked her. Hyuna looked up from the magazine and was surprised by what she saw.

 

 

 


 

WELCOME NEW SUBSCRIBERS! :)
Continue to subscribe and leave lots of comments so I can be motivated to update more often! 
So what do you guys think will happen next? Will their plans work?

 

-SHINEY