OO1:

♥My Perfect Man

The original author of this story gave her story to me but I deleted it and changed the plot&characters a little bit so please don't tell me that this story looks familiar because I know lol so the original plot credits go to her :) but hope you enjoy my twists on it<3

Also, I had this story up with Ljoe and Woohyun before, called Nothing's Over, but I deleted that by accident T_T So if you've already read this please just stay tuned! I changed the story a little bit :)

 


Hyuna and Woohyun were walking to school hand in hand but something felt different. Hyuna could sense that something was wrong with Woohyun but she decided to ignore for the time being because she thought maybe he just had a bad morning. She and her boyfriend stood in the school`s empty court yard as they arrived at school. Since students lingered around the gym nowadays they had their own personal time.

 

"Oppaaaa, why?" Hyuna said to her boyfriend as she was about to cry. They were sitting under the trees on the old benches."Why…?" Hyuna repeated.

 

"Sorry." Woohyun couldn`t help but frown at her. ‘God, this girl was desperate.’ She seemed to notice his frown.

 

"I`m just asking for a valid reason just tell me why. Is it Naeun?"She said as she was wiping her tear so he wouldn’t see it.

 

He looked at her. "Look, I really like you, but you’re just not my type. I already warned you beforehand I just don`t--"

 

"….Don`t feel it." she nodded, looking down. She looked back up at him. "Oppa, you can just tell me you like her."

 

"Well, honestly..." he started. He bit his lip and looked at her. "H-honestly..." Before he finished what he was going to say she already knew, she got up and slapped him. Hyuna walked away from Woohyun and he was left with a red cheek and a puzzled expression.

 

 

 

Faintly, the sound of a yell "SON NAEUN, WHAT THE ?!" could be heard throughout the empty court yard of the famous school.

 


"Oppa, I think we should take a break." sighed Naeun. "I don`t think this is working out."

 
 
"Wh-…"  Myungsoo looked at the beautiful girl in front of him.

 

"I`m sorry." she said, turning around and hurrying away.

 

“SON NAEUN!" yelled Myungsoo. "Naeun!"

 

She turned back, and had a sad face. “Oppa I`m sorry..I have someone else"  

 

Right there he stopped his steps. He knew it was officially over.

 


Angrily, Hyuna walked to the back of the gym, slipping under the bleachers, where she usually ranted to herself. She could feel her head getting hot. She ran her hand through her hair, disappointed that out of all people, Woohyun had to pick ‘Perfect Naeun’. At one point Hyuna used to be friends with her but they just stopped talking when Naeun became popular and started to hang out with her new group of friends, A-Pink.

 

 She was glad that it wasn’t someone uglier than her but it irritated her that Naeun had all the boys drooling over her. She knew the girl well enough to know that she was modest and in fact, very friendly, but Hyuna still hated how everyone loved her so much.

 

Hyuna sighed and yelled out in frustration, since she never was the type to keep it all in. "Yah, you`re making me deaf." covering his ears. She turned around and saw Kim Myungsoo, boyfriend of... yes, Son Naeun. Hyuna smirked and folded her arms across her chest. “Why are you here?" he asked while walking her way.

 

"I`m sorry, was this place yours?" she put her hands on her hips.

 

"I`m sorry, why should I answer to you?" he leaned against the wall, hands in his jean pockets. She stood beside him and looked at the Cold Prince`s hurt expression. 

 

"Did you and...?"

 

"Yeah, Naeun broke up with me." he said, eyes closed as he leaned against the wall while Hyuna went next to him.

 

 "Woohyun just broke up with me." she mumbled. "Funny. Your best friend actually fell for your girl."

 

"And I`m pretty sure your friend likes your guy." he opened his eyes.They both sighed and slid down the wall, to the floor. He chuckled softly and turned his head to look at her. "It`s like they exchanged us for who we were with."

 

"Ex-friend. Stupid. I should`ve known he would have left me for her." 

 

"Yeah, I feel so stupid. Naeun was bound to ditch me sooner or later."

 

After a short silence, "Do you think Woohyun would`ve still dumped me if he never met Naeun?"

 

"Er, well, I hope not." Hyuna faced him as he was talking. "Well, because it means Naeun never would`ve never dumped me." 

 

"You really liked her, didn`t you?" she smiled slightly.

 

"Yes." He nodded and sighed.

 

"If you ask me," Hyuna said, "she was crazy letting you go." 

 

He laughed. "Yeah, well, she still did."They both chuckled a bit, still feeling the rejection from their breakups. Myungsoo looked at Hyuna closely. She was beautiful. How could Woohyun just leave her? "You know, you are better off without him. He was lucky enough to have you in the first place."

 

 "Thank you." she put her hand on his.

 

"Thank you, too.”

 


The next day, rumors swirled around that the perfect couple Myungsoo & Naeun had broken up, and so had Woohyun & Hyuna.  Hyuna and Naeun would glance at each other awkwardly in the halls and in class, but she would give death glare at Woohyun. As for Myungsoo, Naeun was pretty much invisible to him, despite her constant waves and hellos. He would just walk by as if she wasn't even there.

 

Woohyun and Naeun were together now, well not officially. She and Woohyun just ate lunch together and people were already congratulating them.  But Naeun was worried about Myungsoo. They were broken up but, to her, he was still her friend.

 

After school ended it was now the weekend and Myungsoo was back sulking on his bed, until he heard his phone beeped. He sighed and answered the call, putting the phone to his ear and heard Hyuna`s voice. "Myungsoo! I have an idea. Meet at the park in front of the lake in 20 minutes! I’ll text you the address. Bye!" Hyuna told him over the phone without giving hima chance to say anything.

 

 


WELCOME NEW SUBSCRIBERS!

First, thanks for voting for the poll, the final results were 

A) Woohyun (19 votes)
B) Myungsoo (24 votes)

Sorry for the people who voted for Woohyun but there's always an opportunity later on for him! :)

 

Anyways, thanks for all of you who subscribed just by looking at the foreword<3!
How was the first chapter? It'll get better, I promise!
Make sure to leave lots of comments/suggestions/anything!

-SHINEY