OO6:

♥My Perfect Man

 

Both Hyuna and Myungsoo froze at the voice. ‘Oh no, why of all places?’ Myungsoo thought to himself. Hyuna sighed as she heard the giggle following after it. This could not be good.

 

 

 

Myungsoo looked at her with an apologetic look on his face after hearing the sigh and suggested. "We should go someplace else."

 

 

 

She shook her head with a smile and leaned in to whisper. "But oppa," her lips brushed ever so lightly against his ear. "We have a plan."

 

 

 

Myungsoo, obviously flustered, nodded and quickly sped off to an available table. A waiter approached them.

 

 

 

"Myungsoo-ah, Hyuna-yah! Great to see you." said Minho with a smile.

 

 

 

"Hi, Minho sunbae." greeted Hyuna. Minho was a senior at their school, set to graduate a few weeks from the present time. He was known for the cafe he worked in, namely, this place. Everyone loved coming over not just for the good food and drinks, but `cause Minho offered them discounts if he had the chance.

 

 

 

"What are you having?" asked Minho with a smile.

 

 

 

"Cheesecake." both said in unison. They ended up laughing, including Minho.

 

 

 

"Two cheesecakes?" he asked once more.

 

 

 

"Actually," Myungsoo hadn`t taken his eyes off Hyuna as he said this. "Make that one. And I`ll have a soy latte."

 

 

 

"Same for me." Hyuna smiled.

 

 

 

"Okay, I`ll be back with your orders." Minho said. "Oh, and it`s on the house." He smiled and walked away before they could protest.

 

 

 

The two were silent as they stared at the table`s surface awkwardly. "So..." Hyuna said, glancing at the couple sitting a mere five tables away from them. They hadn`t seemed to notice Hyuna and Myungsoo had arrived.

 

 

 

Myungsoo shrugged and Hyuna sighed; she had the tendency to sigh around Myungsoo, at least today. "Come on, the girl`s not supposed to take initiative." she muttered before loudly moving her chair, the legs scraping across the wooden floors. Hearing the noise, Naeun finally looked over and was shocked to see her ex-boyfriend with her er... close friend. Woohyun, noticing Naeun`s eyes traveling toward the table somewhat near them, looked over and saw Hyuna and Myungsoo together.

 

 

 

Hyuna tilted her head, noticing this, but kept her gaze fixed on Myungsoo. "Oppa, let`s take a selca." she said excitedly. At first he was hesitant because he doesn’t really like taking pictures but then he finally gave in. Smiling, she took out her phone and the two of them put their heads closed together, making couple poses.

 

 

 

Woohyun`s jaw tightened at the sight. She was never this excited with me. Was she never genuinely happy with me? Did she really play me? he thought, obviously shocked at the fact Hyuna actually preferred Myungsoo, the guy who he thought was less than him. Or... was Myungsoo treating her better than he did? But of course that was no question. He treated Hyuna like because he didn’t think anything to serious of them.

 

 

 

Questions clouded Woohyun`s mind and he couldn`t focus on anything. Was he not good enough? But then it he forgot that he had left her first… but why is it that seeing her with someone else bothering him so much when he was ‘happy’ with Naeun which is why he left Hyuna in the first place.

 

 


Hello guys!
I'm using my brother's laptop because my computer is acting retarded T_T

Anyways, WELCOME NEW SUBSCRIBERS!<3 Thanks for all the love & support! I love you guys :)
PLEASEEE continue to leave comments/suggestions

&&make sure that if you love this fanfic to go to the foreword and click on the up arrow next to the title!


 

 ↑  ♥My Perfect Man