OO5:

♥My Perfect Man

Author's Note: Anything in italics is looking back in the past!


 

 

Hyuna kicked a nearby metal lamppost, underestimating its strength. She cussed quietly as her leg hit the strong metal. She rubbed her foot and looked around the park. It’d been at least four months. It didn’t look different but it had changed. It no longer had that lively, romantic feel that she felt whenever she visited it.

 

"You can’t catch me!" she giggled, running away from Woohyun. He grinned and chased after her, grabbing for her waist. 

 

 

The two chased each other around the park for a while until Woohyun lost track of her. He put his hands on his knees, trying to catch his breath. 

 

 

Suddenly, she jumped on his back with a giggle. "Yah!" he said. She slipped off, laughing and Woohyun tackled her, tickling her stomach.

 

 

Hyuna breathed in sharply through her nose. The place was bright, annoyingly, and it reminded her so much of what it was like with him. And she hated it. She hated it all. She hated how he made her feel.

 

 

He sat behind her on the grass, kissing her hair. She leaned back against his chest with a smile. It was a sunny, breezy summer day and this was only day one of their break.

 

 

 

Her phone buzzed. Opening her handbag, she opened the text. It was Myungsoo.

FROM MYUNGSOO
Let’s meet up later. Pick you up at eight?

 

 

She chewed on her bottom lip as she typed up a reply.

 

 

TO MYUNGSOO
See you then.

 

 

 

As she returned her phone, she saw a tiny keychain. It was one half of a heart.

 

 

"Here." he handed her a tiny half of a heart, with a key attached to it. The two were sitting at a table in a quiet cafe, sipping their hot chocolates.

 

 

 

"What’s this?" she asked, holding it up. 

 

 

 

"It’s a key." he murmured. "A key to my apartment."  

 

 

 

Woohyun lived with his friend Chunji , in a simple apartment, a few blocks away from school. Chunji often went home late, usually because of dates with unknowing underclassmen.

 

 

 

"Really, oppa?" she gasped. She leaned over the table to hug him. "I'm going to come over everyday!" Laughing it off.

 

 

 

She held up the keychain to eye-level and sighed. “I guess I'm going have to give this back to him”

 

 


 

 

Myungsoo had picked Hyuna up at precisely eight o'clock, from the park she was at, with a small smile on his face. She eyed him and he just had a poker face. Once they had arrived, Hyuna looked around the area because it seemed pretty familiar. He opened the door for her and they started to walk together until they had reached a cafe.

 

 

 

Hyuna had no idea as to exactly where they were at first, but as soon as she smelled the classic scent of coffee, she flinched. It was the cafe she and Woohyun had their dates at. Shuddering, she inched closer to Myungsoo slightly.

 

 

 

"." she said under her breath. Not only were they at the café, both Hyuna and Myungsoo froze as soon as they hearf familiar voices.  Hyuna took a deep breath as she heard the giggle following after it. With the both of them thinking...

 

 

 

 

 

This can not be good 

 


HEY LOVES! 
OMG it has been forever! I missed you guys, did you miss me? ^^
Anyways, welcome new subscribers! hehe<3

Sorry that I've been on this long hiatus without saying anything, you'll forgive me right? <3
I'll try to do another update VERY soon so just be patient, until then please comment & maybe I'll update tomorrow ;)