what are you doing?

Can You See My Love?

*JooYeon POVs*


After launch I walked alone to the classroom, I have not seen Jaejoong today.

‘aish..where is he?’ I sigh , I really didn’t like my feeling when he didn’t around me.

I and Jaejoong had known each other since we are in high school. We met because some incident and after that we always together even we go to the same university. We become a very close best friend, yes…just best friend. I know that I want more than best friend but the most important thing for me is stay beside him.

I enter classroom when I saw Jaejoong on the table and many girls surrounding him. As usual he went back on his bad habits, teasing girls. Sometimes he laughs caused a joke of those girls.

I glared at Jaejoong and walked quickly to my chair and slammed my book that was holding hardly.

Jaejoong realized that I was angry, he stood up and look at me then smirked.

“ok ladies..we had enough fun for today, my wife here and she look very angry. Do you know that she is very jealous right now” Jaejoong looked and smiled sweetly at me while those girls stare at me likes they will eat me.

I gave him ‘I-will-kill-you’ stare. He walked toward me and sit on empty chair beside me.

“Are you hungry?” he asked me

“No” I tried to ignore him then open my text book and look at it.

“Do you want candy?” he pulled out a lollipop from his pocket

“No”

“do you want hear some funny story? I have so-”

“No” I interrupted him, still didn’t look at him

“Or….do you want me, honey?” he smirk and placed his hand on my shoulders. Finally I glared at him and stood up make his hand fall from my shoulder.

“NO!! I SAY NO”  I screamed. All attention in the class focused on us but I didn’t care. “leave me alone and….sigh..don’t HONEY me” I sat again and try to read book again.

“YAH,,Lee JooYeon!!!” now his turn to be angry with me. “Should you need angry like this?” his face showed angry

I looked at Jaejoong eyes and talk firmly. “YES!” I have a reason to be angry at his stupid habit.

“hufph… at least you didn’t say ‘NO’” he smiled cutely.

“Yah..Jaejoong listen to me. I’ve said so many times don’t do something stupid again. You know that you will get trouble because you play with girl’s heart. Do you know how much I worried about you? I don’t want the incident in the past to happen again. I don’t want you to get hurt and I---.” my speech was interrupted by his sudden action.

He placed his hand on my cheek and pulled my face towards him and now our lips were only a few centimeters, I was frozen.

I feel time is stopped. No sound no move. I just can feel his breath on my face that makes me shivered. I frozen and my heart beat faster.

“Say one more words again then…I will…” he leaned closer.

‘What is he doing?’ but I still didn’t move

~only youniga anim nal gochil su eobseo nandasi useul su ga eobseo it's only you my baby it's only you~  song from my phone make me realize.

“Stupid Jaejoong!!” I hit his head with book again

“You’ve hit my head twice today” he rubbed his head. I chuckle see his cute action. Yes..thats we are. Five minute we mad each other then the next minute we laughed together.

“that’s because you  are stupid” I lied. Actually, because my heart continues to beat faster and I would be more love you and I don’t want that to happen.

******************************************************************************************************************

I hope you enjoy this chapter..:)

..comment please..:P