That Incident

Can You See My Love?

~Flashback~


*JooYeon POVs*

 

In the class, my friends were talking about new transferred student.

“Did you know about new transferred student?” Yoona commented

“Yes, I did. But I have not seen him.” Lizzy sighed “What of you have ever seen him?”

“I just saw him” Nana enter classroom and joined with the girls who enjoy chatted. “And he is in the principle room now.”

“Are you sure?” suddenly all my girls friend surrounded Nana.

“Is he such a good looking?” Lizzy asked very excited.

“Oh my God Lizzy…Good looking? Are you crazy?...ah…..he is very gorgeous….he has a very….very…handsome face…” Nana clapped her hand and acted like a kid who imaged her prince.

“Ooohh…is his face like a prince,huh?” Lizzy followed Nana’s act and try to imaged new student’s face. Nana nodded quickly. “By the way..whats his name?”

“Kim Jaejoong”

I can hear their conversation but I didn’t care at all. I just sit on my chair and though about the guy in the last night. A small incident last night still make me weird, my heart didn’t stop beat faster just thinking about it.

‘Aish..whats wrong with me?” I sighed as holding my chest.

Finally I decided to skip the class and went to the park behind the school. There was a bench under the tree that I often use to sleep or relax reading book. I was laying and enjoying the wind that hit my face softly and I fell asleep.

“Lets break up! I’m tired of you and don’t meet me again” a guy said with cold tone and make me woke up

I saw them from my place, a guy and a girl were talking. A girl sobbed, cried hard. They were not aware of my presence.

“Oppa..don’t leave me..I really love you,you know that oppa…I will do everything for you..” from my place I could see the back of him but I could see the girls face full of tears, Hyomin, my friends.

“That’s your fault, I already told you don’t love me. I warned you in the beginning.” That guy said again and passed away.

I gasped ‘that voice…that husky voice..’ my eyes widened. I stood up and run, intend to chase him, but I stopped at a place Hyomin kneeled, still crying. I pulled out my tissue from my pocket and gave it to her.

“Ya..Hyomin…..stop crying..”

“I really love him JooYeon, how can he leave me?..” I hugged her and she cried harder, soaked my shoulder.

“Hey..you will get a better guy…believe me..” I grabbed her shoulder and see straight to her eyes.

“But…”

“Yah!!! You didn’t believe me,huh?” I pouted and she started smile.

“Ne…arraso…I believe you” I nodded

“ok! I’m not in the mood to study now. Will you follow me to skip the class?”

“huh?” she stare at me confused.

“Hmm..I think walk though some shops and eating ice cream is very fun right now” I gave her a wink. She laughed and hit my head.

“lets go!”

******************************************************************************************************************************************

I came home late again today because I had to take my bag at my friend house. Suddenly, on my way home, I saw a group of guys were fighting. One guy was surrounded by..hmm…about five people I think.

“how dare you play with my sister’s heart. You know? She cried all day and almost kill herself because of you” a big guy screamed.

I turned around to avoid them and not to interfere. But my move stalled.

“its not my business”

‘That voice again…the husky voice’ I turned around to check the owner of that voice, but I just saw that guy was punched.

“HA!” I gasped and close my mouth with my hand.

I examined that guy’s face . although now the corner of his lips bleeding, but I still remember his face clearly. ‘my  saviour’

Without thinking, I walked toward him but then stopped. ‘stupid JooYeon..its not the right time to say thank you, save him…yes…save him. It’s the important thing right now’

I run to a group of man.

“Sir..please..please..help me..”  I said breathless

“whats wrong girl?” they surrounded me. I’m grateful that they care of me.

 “my…my…my…” I thought for a moment “my boyfriend..yes..my boyfriend…he is beaten with many people..and they will kill him”

“Calm down young girl…where is he? I directed my finger to where he is then they followed me.

I shocked, the condition worse now, two guys grabbed my savior’s shoulders and one of them punched him on his hansome face.

“HEY!!!!lets go of him” one man yelled

“Do not disturb our affairs!”

“YAH!! Ash…why you never listen the words from the person that older than you?”

“Huh?” the big guy smirked “Why?why?why? why must I listen to old man’s words,huh?”

“Arraso..” the old man said calmly and take his cell phone from his pocket then dial a number “police office right? I want to report..”

“Ya!ya!ya! Crazy old man! What are you doing?” they panicked “come on guys” all of them run away and leave my savior helpless.

I run to my savior

“are you ok?” I’m very afraid

“ugh….” He just winced in pain. I looked into his eyes and I felt he looked at me too with eyes that were only half open. Our eyes met for a moment

“I think you must bring your boyfriend to hospital, I will call taxi for you”

“Thank you sir..”

Then the taxi arrived. The old man help me carried my savior to taxi.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

In the hospital

It was night already, I were at the hospital still.

I were already treated and waited for the news of my savior. The nurse came out from the room. I got up as she told you the details.

"Don’t worry, the wound is not too serious. He just needed a rest, maybe tomorrow can return home. Do you know him, can you contact someone of his?"

“A-ah… .I’m his girlfriend. Can I meet him and accompany him for tonight?”

“Please miss” she smiled then I follow her to my savior room.

I enter the room. I saw him lying and was fast asleep peacefully. I sat in the chair beside his bed and stared at his handsome face.

“What should I say when you woke up later? Hm…hey…do you remember me? You ever save me and…aish…sound weird…thank you for save me…you..aish..”  I though for a moment but involuntary I fall asleep.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

In the morning

‘Oh my God!’ I stood up quickly. I felt pair of eyes looked at me.

“Good morning..” he greeted me. I looked at him nervously

“M-mo-morning” I greeted him with shame and then sat back and tried to see his face. ‘Ok JooYeon..say thank you then go away!’

“Hey, I want to say thank you. Maybe you don't remember, but you have saved me. And I---“ I tried to say as soon as possible so as not to look nervous but he interrupted me and make me shock

“Ah…yes….I remember you…” he smiled “I’m thinking about that, if we meet somewhere. Hm..may be now my turn to say thank you..” he smiled sweetly “are you student of SM high school?” I just realized that I still use a uniform,

“N-neh…”

“I just moved to that school”

“Huh? Are you Kim Jaejoong?” he nodded. I smiled “a lot of student talk about you at school. You are famous, you know?”

“yes, I know” we laugh together

“I’m Lee JooYeon. Can we be friend?”   I reached out my hand. He smirked

“Friend? I think I’m your boyfriend,huh?”

 

******************************************************************************************************************************************