kiss & pain

Can You See My Love?

*JooYeon POVS*

I was reading romance under the tree behind my campus, and then I heard foot steps towards me.

“aish….still reading romance,huh?” Jaejoong sat beside me “really doesn’t match to you” but I ignored him and continuo reading.

‘ya..I know’ I answered in my mind. My friends looked at me as a tomboy girl because of my appearance. I really like wearing simple suit, just jeans and t-shirt. My face free of make-up even I didn’t set my hair neatly. The way I walked, I speak is not sweet and soft like the other girls. I prefer to join basketball club than dance club. But I have really girl’s feeling, I cry hard when I watch sad movie or read sad romance.

“are you cry again because this romance?” he asked me again, try to make me talk, but I still silent. “Ah…very boring!!” then he placed his head on my lap.

“YAH!!” I screamed and looked at him but I only saw his face with closed eyes.

“Shhh….I want to sleep, wake me up when you finish” then he continuo sleep

“JAEJOONG!JAEJOONG! WHERE ARE YOU!” 5 minute later I can heard some one scream his name.

“Jae…Jae…wake up” I wake him up

“Hmmm…” he still close his eyes

“I heard some one is searching you” he open his eyes widely and stand up quickly

“why?” I aksed him confused.

“If someone ask you where I am, say you don’t know, ok!” then he run and hide somewhere because I can’t see him again.

“Jooyeon! Do you see where is Jaejoong?”

“N-no…hmmm I don’t see him Seunghyun, what’s wrong?”

“Aish…come o don’t lie to me Joo, I know you know where is he, don’t hide him”

“Yah! Why must I lie to you! Beside, if I knew where he was, I will send you a troublemaker like him so, you can beat him. So, what matter he is done?” I acted try to make him to believe me. He smiled to me

“You are too good for him, aish,,, how can you be friend with that , even he make my  girl friend and I broke up. She says that she love Jaejoong more than me” he sighed

“What?” I shocked

“See you Jooyeon, I will search him at the other place. Don’t protect him when you see me shatter his face” he smiled sweetly than run away

“N-ne…”

Not long Jaejoong come back and sit beside me. He rubbed his chest and sighed “ hupfh…I'm very lazy to deal with him”. I really want to scold him, hit his head and anything ‘how could he do such a cheap’

“Yah!Jae-“ I didn’t continuo my words because he suddenly kiss me on my cheek. My mind blank, I forgot what would I say.

“thank you” his lips make my favorite smile that I love “what you wanted to say?”

“huh?” he's very good at making me forget my anger. “sigh…w-why you kiss me?”

“why not? I give you kiss every day and have not for today. So? What’s wrong?”

Ya…that’s right, he give me one kiss everyday and he always say ‘ kiss for today’ or ‘morning kiss’. Maybe that’s not special for him but for me…, I cant be casual, my heart beat faster and I cant avoid my cheek to flushed.

“aigooo..i really like when you blushing, sh…cute Jooyeon” he pinched my cheek.

“Stop teasing me!”

“will be very nice if I have such a funny girlfriend like you” he said didn’t looked at me, he stare to green park in front of us. His words make me shocked and I looked at him with a serious look.

“so? Why not dating me?” I dared to ask, but he thinks I'm joking and laughing out loud.

“You? Dating you? Are you kidding me?” He continued to laugh but I keep looking at him with a serious look. “Even if you have a boyfriend on your future, I will not let you get an like me you know? Besides people like me will not have the ideal woman as you” he laughed louder. His word broke my heart. Why its so pain and tenderness?. My eyes almost tears. But I held my damnedest to not cry. Is that impossible to be with him?

“Is I that bad to you?” I tried to keep my tone. I can’t hide my sad expression on my face. His laugh stopped when he looked at me to answer my question. Our eyes meet for a moment.

“I-I-I just….hey..what’s wrong?” he asked me carefully. Then I realize this awkward atmosphere. I really scared he will leave me when he realize my feeling. “Yo-you look sad”

“a-ah…sad? Me? Sghh.. I sad because I’m not your ideal type,huh? Are you crazy?” I tried to laugh, but he still stare at me. “ hey..where will we go for this weekend?” I tried to change the subject

“huh? it's up to you” his face still worried

“ok! I will think about it” I said with excited.


*Jaejoong POVS*

‘What’s wrong with her? Did I say something wrong?  her face was badly in pain, for some reason it really makes me worried. When I saw his eyes, I can feel my heart in pain to.” I looked straight to her eyes, she tries to cheer up but I know she lies. ‘What’s the reason?’