First Meeting

Can You See My Love?

~ Flashback ~

*JooYeon POVs*


Basketball club activities make me go home late today. I walked slowly down the street to my apartment not far from my school.

I lived alone in Seoul while my father, my mother and my brother live in a village. Once a month or once every two weeks I visited them there, or if I’m busy with my school activities, they visited me here and brought me lots of food.

My lips into a smile when remembering them ‘ oh..I really miss them’. My mind was busy imagining my family without realize a motorcycle almost hit me.

Ya…almost…

Because the person who hugged me tight me right now was saved me.

The warmth and scent of his body make me calm. I felt as if time stopped rotating. I slowly I looked up and examined his face.

‘Angel?? Did God down an angel to rescue me?’ I looked into his eyes, his nose and then his lips that moving that mumbled something. But my ears as if deaf and can’t hear anything.

‘my savior…’

Then he shook my shoulder and wake me up from my fantasy.

“Hey…are you ok? hey…” he waved his hand in front of  my face “can you hear me?” he examined my face and make sure that I was alright.

“uh….um…well..but..” I’m very nervous and can’t say anything, then he interrupt me.

“Huh….Thanks God…” he sighs then cupped my face with his soft hands.  “ you should be more careful ,arraso?”  I nodded and would say thank you when he interrupted me again. He looked into his wristwatch “ oh my  God, I’m sorry, I hurry now and must go immediately, see you” after that he run away.

“wa.wa.wait.” but he didn’t hear me ‘ sighhh… I heve not even say thank you.