Mhh, why not?

The Same Again or Real Love??

Kim Hyun Joong - Yes I Will

 

I was so ashamed, when I arrived at the dorm I decided to phone Jia.

"Yoboseyo?"  "Unnie! Today's the worst day of my life." I whined.

"Mwo? Wae?" she asked. I told her what Hyuna did to me and that I am now laying on my bed, depressed.

"Awww aegi-ya. Don't be sad. I bet U-Kwon understands why you canceled the date, let's go out and relax, ara?" she said after she listened to me. Actually she was right, so we decided to go to a club. Dancing would always distract me from my problems.

After I changed my clothes and put on some make-up I picked up Jia with my motorbike.

We both looked simple yet y (main pic), Jia wore a pair of distressed washed skinny jeans, sneaker, a gothic-hello-kitty shirt and a black jacket. I practically felt all the gazes on Jia and me, when we stepped foot on the club. We hung around at the bar and drank some alcohol-free drinks when suddenly someone whispered with a husky voice in my ear "Hey, you seem to be on party-mode."

I turned around and saw the handsome face from Hyunseung in front of me. I had to smile and asked him "What are you doing here?" "Dancing. You?"

I shook my head "I'm here with my bestie. Jia, this is Hyunseung. Hyunseung, my best friend Jia."

"Hi." Jia said and grinned "I heard you're a good dancer?" and winked at him. Hyunseung looked at me and turned red. 'Did she really had to say it?' I thought. But he only responded coolly "Maybe. Wanna try?". "Nah, no thanks. I'm taken. but I think Jaemi here would be interested." she said and shoved me a little to Hyunseung.

Panicked I said " But then you're alone. Like as if she already planned it all she said "Ani. Minho and some other chingus are also here. Just loosen up, girl. Ka and have some fun." she said and secretly winked at me and shoved Hyunseung and me to the dance floor 'Today she seems to wink a lot' I thought sarcastic.

He took my hand and pulled me with him. While we were walking towards the dance floor I quickly turned around a little and formed 'thanks' with my lips, she nodded and made a thumbs-up.

It's been a while since I had so much fun, when I grew tired I went home alone since Jia went with Minho. In my bed I wrote a sms to Jia saying how thankful I was.

 

The next morning when I woke, the first thing that came across my mind was Hyunseung. I brushed my teeth and thought about Hyunseung. I talked with my roommates and thought about Hyunseung. And at night when I was about to sleep, the last thing I thought about... was Hyunseung. I took a while until I found out what was happening to me. I fell in love.

 

The day after found me once again sitting next to Sohyun at the little river at lunch. As time passed we became really close. We were talking about random things when she suddenly asked me "Unnie? Can I ask you something?" I nodded. "Is it possible that you've got a crush on Hyunseung?" she asked shyly.

"Mwo?" Am I that obvious?" I asked and widened my eyes. "Ermm.",she answered "to be honest, you're only talking about him."

◄◄Rewind:

The day after found me once again sitting next to Sohyun at the little river at lunch. As time passed we became really close. I was talking about random things Hyunseung. When she suddenly asked me.

►►Fast forward:

I thought for a moment and answered "Yep, I think you can say so." and smiled.

"Awww. Did you already have a date with him?" she asked. I shook my head. "Jeongmalo? You should ask him! Let's go back to school. I bet he's already there and then you can go ask him." She pulled me with her. "Sohyun, wait!"

"What?" we stopped. "I don't wanna ask him out. That's embarrassing..." She thought for a while and said "As you wish. But you must know, how it is."

And so we walked back to the school. Since we still had some time before school began we sat on a bench when we saw Hyunseung walking to our direction. Sohyun reacted immediately and walked away "Bye! See you later. I suddenly remember that I have something to do!".

And before I knew it I was sitting alone on the bench. Hyunseung came and sat next to me. He turned to me but didn't say anything. It was really silent when he decided to talk "Hey Jaemi... Ermm. It was fun with you that night. How... how about we repeat it?"

Stunned I looked at him and said "Does that mean you're asking for a date?" He reddened and answered" N-neh... I knew you would say no. I'm sorry for disturbing you." he stand up and was about to go.

"Wait!" I said and held his wrist. "It was really fun that night. And why not? I actually would love to go to a date with you."

He smiled and said "I call you." and hugged me.

When the bell rang I went to my class. Sohyun immediately came to my seat and asked. "And?" I smiled and said "I've got a date with him, :P" She squealed that loud that Bang looked at her like she was mentally ill.

 


update :P