Meeting new friends

The Same Again or Real Love??

Big Bang - Sunset Glow

 

When I entered the dining room it became silent, everyone were looking at me.‘’How about you introduce yourself first?’’ Park seonsaengnim suggested. ‘’Araso, yeoreobun*  annyeonghaseyo! Cho Jaemi ibnida. Nice to meet you.’’  Nobody spoke, so Park seongsaeng choose somebody to begin.

‘’You already know me. I’m your mother Zico!''he said and ‘merong-ed’ me. ‘Psh, what an immature mom you are.’ I thought and mentally chuckled. After him a really cute boy spoke, he was as cute as Zelo but his cheeks were chubbier. ''Hi, I’m Yoseob.'' he said and winked at me.

''Annyeong, my name's Gina, welcome.'' a beautiful girl said.

''Hi, I'm Chunji.''

''Junhyung.''

''My name's Seunghyun. But call me T.O.P.''

"Hi, I'm Sunggyu."

"I'm Onew."

"Hey, I'm Key."

"Daniel! But you can call me Niel."

"I suppose you already know your roomates. So now let's eat." Park seonsaeng said and went to his room to eat alone. I sat next to Zico and we began to eat.

"Is there a certain reason why you were put in this dorm?'', Gina suddenly asked. " Mwoh? Why should there be a reason?" I asked confused. "Actually there isn't any certain classifications for the dorms and students. But the school kind of settled all the troublemakers and the ones with bad grades together. Because they think that we could pull down the grades of the better students."  "Ah... well actually I'm a little troublemaker and I'm also not really smart so I think I'm here because a little of both keke." I said as i rubbed my neck and grinned cutely.

"But why did you change the school in the middle of the session?" Chunji asked. "I got my own reasons." I answered. He just nodded and continued to eat. Actually I don't like it when people I just met ask me things that I didn't want to answer.

After we ate everything, we all went to our own rooms. I made myself comfortable in my bed and tried to sleep. But it wasn't as easy as I thought, I kept thinking about JongHyun. Actually I thought I was already over him... Tears welled in my eyes and before I knew it I was already crying.

The door opened and I pretended to sleep, but unforunately I sobbed. I felt that somebody wiped away my tears and kissed my cheek. "Noona, uljima*. You didn't deserve any of these things. You hear me?" he said. I opened my eyes and cried even more. Meanwhile Zelo already has climbed up on my bed and hugged me. And somehow we fell asleep.

The next day I woke up because Zelos hair tickled my nose, I sneezed that loud that even Joon woke up. He got up and went to the bathroom without a word, well I guess he's still sleepy. Feeling thirsty I went to the kitchen to grab something to drink, there I met Gina. "Annyeong. Did you slept well?" she asked friendly. "Yeahh..." I said. " I hope that you feel comfortable here." she smiled at me.

It was somehow awkard silent until Bang came in yawning. He backhugged me and whispered in my ear "Zelo said that you cried yourself to sleep yesterday. Is it true?" I nodded. He tightened the hug and said "Just forget him. He isn't worth it, mh? Tonight I'm going to a club, so you can forget him. Zico's coming too." "I'm not sure. Maybe." I said and went back to my room.

Since Dongwoon was still sleeping I took my stuff and went to the bathroom to change. After I finished I went back to the kitchen. Most of them were awake by now. I had my breakfast and went to school with Bang and Zico. When we arrived in the classroom, there was a new face. She wasn't really pretty but she got something attractive. "Who is she?" I asked Bang. He simply answered "Hyuna" I nodded and went to my seat and knocked my head on the desk. I was so tired. I heard that my book felt on the ground and opened my eyes. There I saw SoHyun with my book in her hand. "Here, it fell on the ground." "Thanks." I smiled at her and took the book.

School was so boring, so I decided to sleep in the class.

At lunch I wanted to be alone, so I walked around the school. Somehow i met SoHyun, she greeted me and asked "Aren't you hungry?" I shook my head and said "Nope, and you? Why are you alone?" "I don't have much friends, that's why I always spent my lunchtime somewhere alone instead in the canteen." she answered. 'She's so pretty and nice and especially cute, how come she don't have any friends?' I thought. "Can I sit here beside you?'' I asked. She smiled and nodded. We just sat there and watched the clouds until the bell rang.

Later Bang, Zico and I decided to ditch the 2 last lessions, which was only english and history. We went along a river when Bang asked "Do You wanna swim?" Confused I answered " How so? I don't have my swimsuit." At that moment Zico yelled " You don't need it!" and pushed me in the river. I had to laugh and pulled the both of them in the water.

After one hour full of laughter we rested on the green underneath the sun to dry ourself. A little later we went to our dorm and I took a shower and dressed myself nicely for the club. (you were dressed like the girl in the 'main image')

We went to a hip hop - club. When we arrived, I instantly went to the bar and I bought a coke alone, since the bofh of them were already busy flirting with some girls. But there was a boy that got my attention, he was a really good dancer and I liked the way he danced with passion.

He seems to notice me staring at him, and walked up to me "Hey, wanna dance with me?" he asked. "Only if you tell me your name." I said smiling. "Er yeah, sry. My name's HyunSeung, and what is this pretty lady called?" he said and rubbed his neck. "Jaemi. And yes, I do wanna dance."

We danced for a while, until Zico came and said goodbye, since he have to meet some friends. Me and Hyunseung talked then for a little bit, when suddenly Bang found us and said "Hey let's go. There's nothing going on here." "Okay. Bye Hyunseung." I said and winked at him.

When I arrived at the dorm I instantly wanted to change my clothes. But my phone rang. "Yoboseyo?" "Jaemi! It's me Zico. My motorcycle needs to be repaired. Can you help me?" "Sure. I ask Bang to drive me, where are you?" "Just tell him I'm with my friends, he will know where I am. And thanks!"

I know a lot about cars and motorbikes since my dead uncle used to have an auto shop. I always helped him until he died. Bang drove me with his motorbike to another club. I immediatly saw Zico on the parking with some guys.

I bid goodbye to Bang and went to Zico. He delighted said "There you are. Thanks for coming and helping. I really don't know how to repair my baby." "No problem. You know that I will always help my family even if it's late at night." I said.

"Guys! Introduce yourself!" Zico commanded the other boys who stood beside him.
 

 

yeoreobun = everyone

uljima = don't cry


 Meh, so sorry 4 not updating sooner. but I was in pain so, yeahh...I wasn' able to update >.< 

 

oops. I meant Spain, not pain xD