Ready go!

The Same Again or Real Love??

B2ST - Ready Go

 

I rang the bell, but there was no response so I tried to open the door. Fortunately it wasn't locked. I stepped inside and yelled "Hello? Is anybody here?"

A man with brown hair and glasses came form a room and said " Ehrm, hello. You must be the new student. I'm Mr. Park. Welcome" He kind of look cranky, I thought and politely answered "Ne, Cho Jaemi ibnida." He smiled and said "I'm going to show you your new room. You and Gina are the only girls here, so don't be confused."

He led me down the hallway and stopped at the last door. The dorm looked from the outside really tinny, but inside it actually looks really modern, fashionable in fact. He stepped inside without knocking " So this is your new room. You're going to share the room with 3 boys. I hope you don't mind." I shook my head signalling I don't mind. The room wasn't  really big, opposite the door and on the right were 2 cabin beds, on the left of the door were a desk a big wardrobe and a drawer. And on the left side war the bathroom

"The boys will clean up their things and give you some space in the wardrobe and drawer later tonight. Right now they're all at school, so it would be great if you'll also make your wy to school. Just leave your suitcases here. You can unpack them afterschool. Ah! And there's always one room who cooks dinner and one room who washes the dishes. So you have work every 2nd since there's only 4 rooms in this dorm. Today's monday so we'll have pizza!" he explained. I nodded and he left the room. My school uniform was rather cute, totally different than my old one.

After I changed my clothes I went to school. Since I'm new and the school plan was confusing I didn't where to go. A really cute boy with pretty hair seems to notice that and asked me "Do you need help? You seem lost :)" Because I was too absorbed in the plan and didn't notice him I got frightened "Ehm, yes." I said as I put a hand over my chest "I'm searching for room 203" "Oh, that's easy, you have to go to the 2nd floor. Room 203 is the 2nd one on the right." he explained to me. " Thanks" I beamed at him "Btw. I'm Cho Jaemi! :P". "Nice to know you, my name's Lee ChangSun.

But you can call me Joon. I gotta go. Good luck! ^^" and then he left. I made way upstairs.

 When I stand in front of room 203 I knocked on the door. A sharp voice yelled "Come in!" I stepped inside and said " Annyeonghaseyo! Cho Jaemi ibnida! I'm new here, please take care of me." I instantly recognized Bang in the last row sleeping but I ignored it and bowed.

"Ah, Miss Jaemi" the teacher saien"We've been expecting you. I'm Mr. Yang. Please sit down onto the sit between YongGuk and  SoHyun.

I walked to my sit and saw that Bang was now awake, so I greeted him. "Have you already been in the dorm?" he asked. " Yes, it looks fine. The most important thing is that I'm away from home" I answered and rolled my eyes.

"Bang YongGuk! Don't you think it's inappropriate to talk in the class? You've already repeated class twice!" some students giggled. " Nah, I don't think so!" Bang cooly answered. Again giggling.

After a while the bell rang signalling the end of this lesson. Bang immediately pulled on my wrist  and said "Come with me, I'll show you your locker!" I followed him silently until we reached my locker. "Did you already got your code?" he asked. I nodded and opened the locker to put some books inside. And the we went to our next lesson.

The next few hours passed extremly slow. But finally the bell rang for lunch break. But miraculously (no, definitely not) break passed away like a lightning. So I had to go to my next lesson, which was P.E. I actually really hate doing sports. I don't have a good endurance. That's why I can never keep up with my friends when we play something outside.

First we had to jog 5 laps to warm up T^T. I was already exhausted after the 2nd lap. So I decided to jop in a slightly fast pace. I noticed I wasn't the only one. Next to me was the girl who was my sitmate in Mr. Yang's class. I think her name's SoHyun. She smiled at me, so I simply smiled back.

After this (endless) P.E. lesson and three more boring lessons I finally was free!

I was so glad to finally return to my new dorm. The first thing I did when I arrived was taking a shower. After I finished I wore something comfortable and laid on the bed. I was going to write L a message when the door suddenly swung open and a familiar face came inside. "Hey yo! So you're the new one!" he said surprised. "Joon? Do you live in this dorm?" I asked equally surprised. "I even live in this room!" he said with a broad grin. "Cool, now I already know one of 3" I said with a sweet smile.

The next moment the door swung open again and a tall Zelo with pink hair came inside

"Noona! We are sharing a room!" he said and jumped in my arms. Well no, actually he was trying to crush me into pieces. "Z-zelo! You're killing me!" I managed to say. "Oh! Mian!" he said and lossened his bone-crashing hug. After a few seconds I hugged him back, afterall he's my favourite dongsaeng. I loved him more than anything, but only as my younger brother."Wait. You guys know each other?" Joon asked confused. "Yeah!" Zelo answered "She's my noona!"

"Btw. Zelo when did you dye your hair?" I asked as I touched his candy-floss-like hair. "Yesterday! I lost to a bet, so hyungs had the opportunity to dye my hair. Last time did Joon loose, so we curled his hair. He aactually looked like Lee Minho! kekek!", "Ehrm, yeah! Could you guys clean up your stuffs? I'd like to unpack my things, you know?"

After they cleaned up their things for me, they helped me unpack my stuffs. But then the door was swung open for the third time and a handsome boy stepped inside. He threw his backpack on the floor and himself on the bed. He groaned loud and said " The first day and I'm already craving for holidays." The he noted thaat someone new was here : Me! "Errr... sorry I didn't noticed you! I'm Son Dongwoon" he said. "Nice to meet you! I'm Cho Jeami, your new roommate!"

We talked for a while until mr. Park came and said that dinner was ready. I was really excited because I was really eager to know who the others were.