Fail

The Same Again or Real Love??

Afterschool - Timeless

 

The next day I woke up earlier to chose what to wear since the date with U-Kwon would be right after school. After that I put them aside since we still have to wear the school uniform. >.< stupid rule.

When I skipped to the kitchen while whistling and smiling (is it possible?)  Zico looked at me suspicious and asked ''What's up with my daughter today? Your jaw would ache if you keep smiling like this.'' - ''Your daughter has a date today,omma! :P '' I said while making my breakfast.

His face changed immediately at my reply '' Mwo? Do I know him? Jaemi, please be careful. There are lot of jerks in your school who only play with girls and break their hearts!''

I had to hold back to smile wider. I always found it cute how protective he could get.  ''Yes, you know him and no need to worry, he doesn't go to this school, omma.'' I said and kissed his cheek.

He smiled again and petted my head. ''Who is he?'' he asked curious. ''I'm not gonna tell you!'' I merong-ed at him and left the kitchen.

I actually wasn't sure if it would have been a good idea to tell him that one of his closest friends is actually my date.

After I had breakfast in my room while doing homework I happily skipped to school with Bang. When we arrived in our classroom I went to my seat while I again whistled. ''Wow, you look really happy today.'',SoHyun pointed out. ''Oh yeah.'' I said and smiled at her.

The the bell rang signaling the start of today's first extremely boring lesson. I played with Bang tic-tac-toe attempting to kill my boredom which was killing me. After a while I decided to sleep since the clock seemed to refuse to move even a mm.

I was happily dreaming about colorful marshmallows and dancing lollipops when Bang waked me up. I groaned and looked at him. ''It's time to eat sleepy-head.'' he said to me. ''Carry me.''  I said and sleepy. He laughed at me but still carried me to my locker.

''I'm leaving first, ara? I will take some food for you too.'' he said while rubbing his tummy. I nodded at him while watching him walk away, I was really lucky to have them as my friends family.

On my way to the cafeteria somebody shoved me to the ground. When I tried to stand up that someone pushed me to the nearest locker. ''Listen, you little b.tch. Bang belongs to me. So you better back off!'' Hyuna hissed.

I looked at her unfazed and raised a brow. My reaction seemed to pissed her off even more, because she hit with her fist the locker next to my head. I didn't even flinch sine I wasn't scared and pushed her away and left her dumfounded while I shook my head. Today nothing can spoil my mood. I thought at least.

After break I slept again to speed up the time :P. When the bell rang for the last time today I almost ran out of the classroom. I had to hurry, U-Kwon may be already waiting and I still had to change my clothes.

When I stepped out of the school somebody shouted my name. I looked up only to see Hyuna in the first floor with her friends. She smirked and shouted. ''That's what a sl.t like you deserve!''

At that moment she and her friends poured water all over me with a bucket. I gasped, now I was soaked with water and my mood couldn't get worse. And as if it wasn't enough, everyone around me began to laugh at me. At first I was really confused and looked at them with a questioning face until a boy approached me and winked at me.''Nice bra.'' he said.

I looked down at me and saw that my white shirt became transparent allowing everyone to see my hello kitty-bra.

At first I stood frozen there until I came back to my senses and ran away from the place. However I didn't get far because a motorbike halted in front of me. The biker took off his helmet and ginned at me.

'Omo, why now?' I thought and felt my eye getting wet. Unfortunately I forgot my jacket in my locker so I didn't have anything to  cover myself. I crossed my arms defensively over my exposed chest and ran away from him.

U-Kwon's grin faded away and he jumped off his motorbike and ran after me. '' Wait, Jaemi! Please wait!''

I stopped and turned around.''I'm sorry U-Kwon, let's cancel the date.''

''Okay, I understand.'' he said with a warm smile now.'' should I drive you  to you dorm?''

''N-no! It's okay, I'm going to walk.'' ''Eo, ara. Here take my jacket, or you will catch a cold.'' he said and wrapped his jacket around my shoulder.

''Gomawo. And mianhe for canceling it.'' I said as I hold onto his jacket. ''Ani! Gwenchana.'' he assured and hugged me.

I didn't hug him back and left.

 

 


Skye1221: waaaaaaaaaah, I'm really sorry for not updating. (like every time.)

我真是好對不起啊. Je suis vraiment désolé! 정말미안 해요!! Es tut mir wirklich leid!!! ごめんなさい,ごめんなさい!!!!

I think there aren't any languages left that I can speak or write :P but seriously, I'm really sorry.

 

and thank you subscribers. (sorry for late thank-you >.<'')

ps. I edited some little things in the previous chapters. nothing big so you guys don't have to re-read keke. 哈哈哈

今日, 生日啊!!!! lol random.

Btw. do you guys actually understand which character's talking to who? (I don't confuse you guys,rite?)