Long Time, No see.

I Hate You, Right?

  Left at the vending machine. Fourth door to the right.

                  'This is it.,' I think to myself, ' I'm finally meeting gege's  group members.'  Heart racing 100 miles/hour as I open the door.   When inside, I immediatly spot Tao gege.

                 "Tao gege!" I shout as I  hop onto his back. This causes hime to scream " DUIZHANG! A GHOST IS HERE AND IT WANTS MY GUCCI!"   Holding my stomache because its in pain from how hard I'm  laughing at the momemtn.

                      Tao turns around and sees me.

                        " Mei-mei! That isn't funny!" He yells in embarassment and frustration,

                      " Yeah. To you it isn't. Asd on side note, I would like one of myour Gucci." you say to get even more of reaction out of him. He  stares at as if I committed murder ( Which to him, this compared to taking his Gucci is going 'Merhong~" to someone.")

                           " I'm just kidding, Gege. now introduce me to the rest of EXO before  I go Wushu on your Arse." Hey, hes not the only one that learned wushu.    

              " Oh! Yes! What you were origanlly here for. Okay. This is Suho, BeakHyun, ChanYeol"  "Ayo waddup."   ", D.O., Kai, Sehun, Kris"  " Ayo wassuup"   " LuHan, XiuMin, Lay, and Chen"

                I look at them, and i say the first thing that comes to mind.

                " WHY ARE ALL OF YOU SO TALL!? YOU MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A LITTLE PERSON!!" I say, pouting, looking irrestably cute. XD

______________________________________________________________________________________

END of chappie. Kep going for your funnyness of the day

 

 

 

 

 

 YEa Right. We still got some Chappie left.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

            Tao loks at me with the' Sweat drop'  face you know what I mean. its like  -__-'. Yea That face.

               " Not my fault your so short"................................

    He really wants to die. I look at him with my face like this.

   He immediatly scurries away like the baby he is.

 

 I bow 90 degrees and politely say  " Annyeonghaseyo EXO sunbaenims. Huang Xiao imnida!"

           Xiumin yelled " She called us sunaenims! That must mean shes a trainee.!"   I only nod my head, saying he is correct.

          Of corse Tao being the big brother he is cuts in with " She going to debut soon.! She come with me when I became a tranee, but she worked longer and she just got her break."  

  The nex 30 minutes we talked and then a knock frome the door was heard. A group of five men came in. When the last one cam in,  my attitude changed immediatly.

                  " Haven't seen you in a while, Xiao."

                     "Same here, Ren."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My horriblesness. But thank you to my subscribers. all  7 of you. Their names are :

 
Okay now the FUnnyies.