Chapter 1- Prologue

I Hate You, Right?

       " Oppa! Oppa!" young teenage girl yelled as ran into her oppa's arms.

      "Xiao! Come on. I have to get you home!" the said oppa calls out to her.

           " No, Ren! I wanna stay with my boyfriend. Xiao said.

       " You can't!" Ren replied.  And when home, Ren gave Xiao a quick peck on the lips before she went inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Xiao walk to the park, the place she was suppoesd to meet Ren for their last date before she went back to China.

           Spotting Ren, she happily ran to him. To only get her heart broken when she saw him kissing the school queenka, EunHee. You see, EunHee has ben after Ren forever, and whe the nerd of the school, the outcast, the person practicaly everyone hated got him without trying, she had to break her to unfixable peices. But she didn't know avout her loving brother back at China that fixed her to nearly the person she was before.

          "O-oppa?" Xiao managed to squeak out.   Ren turned around in surpprise.

             " Xiao! When did you get here?" he asked.

          " It's 5:30..." you whisper putting your head down, biting your lip to block the tears and pain. Smirking, satisfied that she had accomplished what she wanted, got up and whispered to you "Got him," and walked away.

          Ren said, " You know what it's over. Don't worry a bout it. You weren't anything good to me like EunHee was anyway."

 

                    " I HATE YOU, CHOI MINKI!!!!!"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

     You left to go back to china, never to see him again.

 

Or so you thought..............................................................

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

  I knew i was horrible at writing stories, but I GOT 3 SUBSCRBERS!   IM happy for those 3 becuase im so horriblle at writing stories.

COMMENT OR SUBSCRIBE.  PLEASE I NEED THE KARMA!

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4btWHJ6fLQ&feature=g-hist

Watch it its awseome. 

KPOP SPAM!