Debut!

I Hate You, Right?

Your POV

I was waitng for my turn next. My debut! This was the biggest moment of my life since I was born.  I had to make Mom and Dad back home in China proud of me and all of my hard work.  They call me... I hope I do well.

( Performance:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yM2XyTdU_s  )

I practically cry from happiness when get backstage. Not that I did. Coordi-Unnies would be mad at me.

But this is how Gege felt. The thankfulness of those that helped him and supported him. The love of the fans that already had so much faith. The fact that he had worked so hard, endured the long ours and the people that said bad things before his debut, making him want to just give up, but kept going for those that enjoyed listening to him. THis is how he felt. This is... how...I feel. 

" I did it," I whisper to myself, " I DID IT!"

The people then stated to congragdulate me on a job well done. Thats when i saw 'Her.' The same 'Her' that ruined ( kinda) my life a little more than a year ago. EunHee. Ren walked up to her and kissed ( Quick fact! My mother's first name is Kisses! ) her on the lips. Being the girl she was, Xiao walked up to the two and said something.

" Omaona! You two look soooo cute together! Oh, and good job on the performance, Sunbaenim!"

" Uuummm.....Thanks?" That wad the "cute" couple's reply.

As I walked away, I thought, ' I could call her a , , e, or .....But that's WAAAY too nice.'

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Just like you know. i decided I can write short chapter like this and update two or three times a day. That should be good cuz...I can't write long chapters...Its hard for me.....