This Is Gonna Be Awkward.

The Crazy Life With Soshi

A/N: I'm back! I know I'm really inconsistent xD. But here's an update.  Crappy and short. But still an update so enjoy.


"Ugh.. my head.." I moaned as I woke up. What's with all the noise?!?! It's like.. I pulled out my phone to check the time, 6:30 in the morning. What.The.Hell. As I sat up, the blanket on top of me fell to the ground.
          "Blankets...? When did I get bla-" Seo noona appeared next to me. I looked up
          "Oh! Taylor, you're awake!" She exclaimed happily, the time not affecting her at all. "Are you okay?"

          "Yes, I'm oka- OW" I winced as she poked a bruise on my face.

          "Doesn't seem okay to me." She said sternly giving me a look. "I told you we should've at least went to a hospital."

          I rubbed the spot she poked me at. "It's nothing major.." I looked around the living room, "Why is it so noisy in here?, it's so early in the morning."        

          "That's because we have schedules to follow today."

          I cocked my head to the side. "Schedules...? Sorry I don't understand famous people talk."

          "It's stuff we do every day, like singing or dancing practices, or maybe even song recordings. But sometimes we have variety show recordings. And some of us, like Yoong unnie, might have a drama to film."

          "Ah. That makes more sense. Wait if you all have schedules today,  the heck am I doing today? Just staying here alone all day?"

          "Actually, Tiffany unnie doesn't have anything today. ." She looked at me as she realized it. "You guys can make up today! You have a chance, don't screw it up. Remember you promised." She gave me a light smile as she got up.

          "I need to go finish getting ready. Remember to do it." I nodded as she walked away.  A million things went through my mind. Noona. And. I. Alone. This is going to be awkward.

          After awhile I brushed those thoughts aside as I got up and went to the bathroom, which was surprisingly not in use. I locked the door and brushed my teeth and hair. After I finished washing my face I heard knocking. I opened it to reveal Tiffany noona.

          "Yah. What took you so long?" She said looking down for some reason. "You always take so long Yoongie." She looked up realizing who it was she was talking to. "Oh.."

          "Sorry." I said and walked away. I could feel her watching me. I barely got down the hall towards the living room when I heard her say something.

          "Taylor.. Wait up.." Came her voice softly. I stopped in my tracks, without turning back, I replied.

          "What is it?" I reply emotionlessly. I could feel her wincing at my cold tone.

          "I'm... s...so.... I'm sorry. For everything. I know she meant a lot to you. I could've stopped you from going to school that day if I knew."

         "Its' too late for could've, should've, and would've.. If we keep dwelling on the past. It only hurts us more." I replied as I kept staring straight ahead, still avoiding her stare.

          "Honestly, I miss what we used to have. We used to be so close, but one thing ruined it."

          "Sometimes... I do too. I'll think about it." I walked away towards the living room where my stuff was. I pulled out a photo album from my backpack. I looked at it. It was a picture of Tiffany and I sitting side by side on a couch. She was in a pink and white dress, while I was wearing a small tux. I think I was like 8, and she was 11. Yeah there's a 3 year difference between us. These were good times.

          "You know, looking back into the past with regrets aren't healthy." came a voice from behind me, in English. I turned around. There was Jessica leaning over my shoulder looking at my photo album. She came over and sat by me.

          "I said a lot of stupid things that day. I locked myself in my room, and she was outside banging on my door. I screamed back at her and said things I regret today." I replied back.

          "I know it's a hard process. But how are you to move on, if you don't at least try first." She got up and turned back at me "Remember, if you need help.. You know where to find me." She smiled and walked away.

          Such deep words from her. Honestly I'd never expect it. I laughed in my head. She's right though.. I'll try later. I put my photo album back under everything in my backpack and got up, but not before my stomach growled. "I should probably get some food." I walked to the kitchen to find all the girls except for Jessica and Tiffany in there.

          "Umm... What's up?" I said awkwardly.

          "Gnitae eht doof reve!" Sooyoung tried exclaiming with full.

          "What?"

          "Eating the best food ever!" She said after swallowing her food. Everyone else laughed.  Seo noona came over to me and pulled me out of the kitchen, back to the other room.

          "Did you guys talk yet?" She looked at me inquisitively

          "We did."

          "How'd it go?"

          "I told her I'd think about it." Came my reply before getting a UnSeohyun glare.

          "You promised."

          "I did..."

          "Well?"

          "Well... you said sometime today."

          "Fine.." She said before pausing. "Wait. She's technically your guardian here while you're still under 18. How old are you again?"

          "17.. turning 18 in about 4 months."

          "Perfect. That means she has to go register you for school here."

          "..... I don't like where you're going with this."

          "You guys are going to be in the same car. Just make up there. Please.. for your favorite noona?"

          "Fine... for you." I said sighing in defeat. Well tried sighing at least, before she hugged me.

          "Don't let me down okay?" She smiled at me and let go. Suddenly my stomach growled again. We both looked at each other for a while... until we both burst out laughing. "You should get something to eat. There's cereal in the cabinets." We both came back and I got my food. I ate it and went back to my spot in the living room. Sigh... today is going to be a long day.. I decided to grab some clothes and went to the bathroom to change.

          Hearing voices outside, I paused a little. "Unnie, you're not busy today right?" I think that was Seo noona's voice.

          "Yeah... why..?" replied Fany.

          "Good." I feel like I could see noona smirking. "You should bring Taylor to go register for his new school. He needs to get his uniform and schedule set up." It was silent for a moment before Fany replied.

          "Can't one of you guys do it?" She said in a almost whining tone. I felt kinda bad. I feel like I was too cold to her earlier.

          "Nope. You're his technically his legal guardian here since he's still a minor." Seohyun replied knowingly. I heard Fany sigh. I decided now to open the door. Neither of the two noticed me.

          "Fine. We'll go later.."

          "YAY." Seohyun all but yelled and hugged Fany. Finally one of them noticed me. "Taylor, when did you get here."

          "I just did." I laughed a little before turning to Fany and saying awkwardly. "So when are we going?"

          "Around 7:30 ish. It's barely 7:00."

          "Who's driving?"

          "I am." She replied with an awkward grin.

          Looking at her. I paled before mockingly saying "I'm too young to die!" After saying this I walked off to my area of the living room once again. Yeah... Today is going to be really really awkward.

 


A/N: Hopefully I can update earlier than before ><. But knowing me that probably won't happen. 

Before I go into questions. I want to advirtise my twin Rachel :P She's a great writer and you guys should totally read her stories

http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/189760

QUESTION TIME:

@Jessicalm145: I based the Seohyun kidnapping off of this one incident that happened to Jessica.  Here

@Divalicious: Yes of course ^^. It'll get there eventually. In dramas the main characters don't fall in love immediately do they?