WHAT?! HOW?!

The Crazy Life With Soshi

 

Taylor POV

      "Whaaat?" was all I could mutter as I saw the girl from the airport here where I'm supposed to be living at. Is she a burglar or something? She must be trying to steal Steph's stuff. What if she was a thief or something. I need to protect Steph's place. 
"Who are you and what are you doing here?" I said confidently
"I should ask you the same thing." She retorted wittily. 
"This is my noona's place. Now tell me why the hell you're here."
"I live here too."
Damn now did I feel stupid. "Oh.."
"Who's your noona? Or are you lying and you're just some crazy fan?" She scoffed at me.
"Stephanie Hwang. And why would I be a fan of you? I don't even know you."
"Our DdilFany has a dongsaeng? She never said anything about a dongsaeng. We only know about an oppa and unnie." While the short bunny like girl was rambling to herself I made myself at home on her couch. I just stared at her for a bit noticing how short she was. I mean damn I'm taller by at least a foot.
"What's your name?" She interupted my train of thought.
"Taylor Hwang." I answered and she repeated my name into her phone. I heard some yelling and other stuff over the phone. 
"Fany is coming back soon. She has to finish her schedules." 
"Schedules? What kind of schedules does she have? Isn't she a college student here?" The girl laughed. I gotta admit she has a cute laugh. 
"You're funny." She kept laughing. " Your sister is Girls' Generation's Tiffany."
"What's a girls' generation?"
"You're so dense." She had a serious look on her face "We're a girl group. We're singers."
I stood up "Aren't you a little short to be a singer?" I soon regretted it as she kicked me in the shin. "Owww! What's your name anyways?"
"Sunny" She went off to her room and I slept on the couch, the jet lag finally getting to me. I woke up when I heard the door open. Sunny came out of her room with her hair up in a bun, and wearing pink and grey t-shirt and shorts.


"Hey! Did you get me a hamburger? I'm so craving one right now." She said in a high pitched cute voice. I looked over at the door from my spot on the couch and saw seven other girls and Sunny.
"Who are you?" One of them asked when she spotted me on the couch. She was just as short as Sunny and looked almost like a kid. 
"Taylor Hwang and younger brother of Tiffany Hwang. And who are you, my beauty?" I walked over, kneeled down and kissed her hand. I got hit by Sunny in the back of the head. "Ow, what was that for?!"
"Don't flirt with my members, especially our leader." She replied and the other girls laughed. 
"I'm Kim Taeyeon. It's nice to meet our Tippani's dongsaeng" The kid like one introduced herself. "Come on girls, introduce yourself."
"I'm Jessica Jung." The cold looking one said. Wait Jessica? She must speak English. 
"Do you speak English?" I asked Jessica fluently in english. She smiled.
"Yes I do." 
The next girl came up to me, she looked like a really good dancer judging from her figure.
"Hi, I'm Kim Hyoyeon. You look like a dancer as well." She said with a grin

"We should have a dance battle sometime." I grinned back at her.
"I' m Kwon Yuri. Let's be good friends okay?" The slightly tanner one said and smiled.  I smiled back and replied "Okay."
"I'm Choi Sooyoung. Do you have any food?" The tallest one said and everyone laughed at her question.

"I don't, sorry Sooyoung-ssi."
"I'm Im Yoona. Im so glad to meet Tiffany Unnie's dongsaeng." The doe eyed one exclaimed. 

"Hi Yoona-ssi." I answered back.

"I'm Seo JooHyun, but you can call me Seohyun." The one standing in the back said. I smiled at her.

"Hi Seohyun-ssi, I hope we can be good friends."

"Sunny-ah, why are you not introducing yourself?" Taeyeon asked.

"Oh, I already talked to him like three hours ago. We're already introduced to each other." She replied from the living room, where she was playing her DSi. The other girls went off into their rooms except for Jessica, Taeyeon, and Sunny, who was still on the couch.

"Sica-ah. It's your turn to cook today." Taeyeon said solemnly before going off to her room to change.

"Why so depressed looking?" I asked Jessica in English, as soon Taeyeon disappeared into her room.

"I'm such a bad cook." She sighed before heading off into the kitchen. I followed her in. She started grabbing random ingredients from the fridge.

"What are you trying to make?"

"Some Italian dish. It's called tiella or something like that. I saw it on Tv once when Sooyoung stole the remote to watch the food channel."

"You're missing the rice.." I pointed at the table where she put the stuff she grabbed from the fridge.

"Oh. Thanks, I forgot about that."

"You know, you look really cold on the outside but you seem like you have a really sweet personality."

"People say that a lot really." She stated before she started to cut the vegetables.

"You're doing it wrong. Here, let me help you." I took the knife from her and chopped up the vegetables.

"Thanks. I remember Tiffany speaking in English with her dad yesterday, so I was wondering what was going on. She said something about her brother getting kicked out of school in the states."

"Oh, that. I got kicked out for smart talking to the teacher. Stupid really."

"You don't seem like a bad kid though."

"Well, I guess I get it from my parents. Hot temper and other stuff." We cooked in silence. As we finished I went off to take a shower since the other girls were done, I hope..

Sunny POV

I took the headphones out of my ears as I finished playing my game and smelt something really good coming from the kitchen. Wait, it's Sica's turn to cook today. Why, today of all days, it has to be Sica's turn. I walked into the kitchen to see the food pretty well prepared. Nothing burned or anything.

"Who are you and what have you done with Jessica?" I asked in a cute aegyo voice, knowing she hates it.

"YAH! NO AEGYO." She hit me playfully on the arm. "Taylor and I made it."

I poked it. "Are you sure it's edible? He could be just as bad a cook as you are. I don't wanna die young" I had fake tears.

"Stop faking. SOONKYU" She used my real name.

"Yah! I don't like it when you use my real name."

"What's all the yelling about?" A familiar voice asked. I turned around to face the owner.

"Taylor, taste the food please." He looked at me weirdly and went over and ate some of the rice. He didn't choke, so that's a good sign.
"There. Happy now?" He looked at me expecting some sort of reaction.

"Yes." I said. He sighed and went off to the couch. I stood there for a bit and joined him in the living room. After a long silence..

"Hey, Sunny right?" He asked me.

"What?" I asked a little bit coldly. Oops.

"We kinda got off to a rough start. How about we start over? Since we'll be living together for awhile." He extended his hand. "Annyeonghaseyo Hwang Taylor-imnida."

I looked at his hand. Then I grabbed it and shook it. "Annyeonghaseyo Lee Soonkyu-imnida. But call me Sunny seriously."

"With that out of the way. How about we go eat. Where are the other girls anyway?"

"Oh , they usually take this long. Actually there's Seobaby right now." I pointed at the door closest to the living room. "Aigoo, maknae-ah. Why are you so tall?"

Soon after all of the other girls came out and we began to eat. Halfway through the meal, the door opened up. Taylor stood up.

"Hello Stephanie noona." He had a poker face as he said that in English.

"Taylor. What are you doing here? Dad said you weren't going to be here until tomorrow."
"Noona, it's yesterday over in America..."


Author notes: Sorry I haven't been able to update. T_T I've been reallly busy with alot of stuff. Like catching up on my stuff for school. It's coming up soon. So how do you like this chapter? I feel its rushed. Anyways. Enjoy this crappy chapter. Bai >w<