With Noona

The Crazy Life With Soshi

 

 

A/N: Hey guise. It's me again. After like two months. Well I've been very very busy. An english project thats worth like my entire 4th term grade. And SATs. (I'm a junior in High school). Summer is coming in 5 weeks. And I'll try to update as much as possible ^^. Enjoy~


 

Taylor POV

            Stepping out of the shadows came a figure. I couldn't see who it was. They were still blurry from my crying, I wiped away my tears. It was Seohyun.

          "I don't think you're worthless. Even though I just met you today. You seem like a nice kid" She smiled.

          "Oh, Seohyun-ssi." Ugh the embarrassment, standing up I tried to look my best. "How long have you been there."

          "Long enough to hear enough." She replied soothingly. 

          "So you heard everything?" I looked at her, hoping that she didn't.

          "Yep.  I did." I frowned at that statement. "But, what happened was in the past. You shouldn't let these things control your life. Just forgive and forget. She is your sister after all."

          "It'd seem awkward though, it's been almost 8 years. We aren't that close anymore."          

          "Well, now's the time to repair that broken bond!" She said a little excitedly. "Now come on, let's go. It gets cold up here at night"

          "Where am I supposed to sleep, it's not like you guys have an extra room. And all my stuff is still in the living room."

          "You can share with Fany Unnie of course" She smiled.

          "No, just no. Please not tonight. I can sleep on the couch."

          "Fine." She pouted. "But tomorrow promise me that you'll try to work something out with Fany."

          "But Seohyun-ssi. Please." I pleaded. "I really don't want to bother you girls with another argument." Why am I being such a wimp. I'm Hwang Taeyoung. I shouldn't be mopping around like this.

          "It's fine. Tiffany is just as hurt as you are by this. She really misses you. She talks a lot about you when we talk about our family during our rest times. Please give her a chance." I looked at her surprised. Fany actually misses me? This whole time, I thought that our feelings about each other were mutual. I guess I should give her a chance.

          "Thank you Seohyun-ssi." I said quietly.

          "Please call me Seohyun noona. Ssi is too formal" She laughed.  "Come on, let's go. It's getting late and cold." I laughed along too. We walked down the stairs leading to the dorm.

 


 

Sunny POV

        "Finally, away from that shikshin. Donut-ssi... really..?" I mumbled as I walked out of our room. Wait.. what was I doing again? "Ugh." I saw our maknae walking out of her room as well.

        "Oh, unnie. What are you doing still up?" She asked politely like she always does. Aww cute maknae.

        "I could ask the same of you." I replied back.

        "I heard someone leaving, so I wanted to go check."

        "Oh.." I thought about it for a bit. Wait a minute. That's what I was going to do! Thank you Seobb. Yay.  I was about to go but Seo used her long legs to step in front of me. Darn you tall peoples!

        "Unnie, you should go back to sleep. You have a schedule tomorrow." She said.

        "Are you sure? Taylor seemed pretty pissed off earlier."

        "Yes, I'm sure unnie." She gave me a soft smile. I swear she's so innocent.

        "Okay then fine." I did an aegyo voice to annoy her a bit. I stuck my tongue out and went back into mine and Soo's room.

        "UWAHH" I squeaked as Sooyoung pulled me into a hug and mumbling about her donuts.

 



 

Taylor POV

        We were walking down towards the dorm. It was quiet, very very quiet. All of a sudden there was a rumbling sound. Where'd it come from? My stomach....

        "Uhhhm, Noona? Do you have anything to eat back at the dorm? I kinda forgot to eat with everything that happened. I really could go for a hamburger and fries right now..."

        "Taylor.... if you eat that, it will eventually accumulate and you will die." Seohyun lectured. "I think we have some snacks left in the cabinets, if it's not there it's probably in Sooyoung unnie's room or Yoona unnie's room. And I wouldn't suggest stealing from them, unless you have a death wish dongsaeng."

        "Okaaay then." We walked down the stairs and turned a corner. There was this dark unlit area near the door but we paid no mind to it. Seo noona gave me the key to open the door and I had just opened the door and barely stepped inside when... Noona suddenly screamed. I snapped my head back.

        "TAYLOR!!" She yelled in fright as a tall figure pulled her back. He looked to be about 6'1, just a bit taller than I am, short black hair and lots of facial hair.  He covered to stop her screaming. Still holding onto her wrist he ran. Adrenaline rushing through my veins, I did what every guy would do. Be the valiant hero.

        "YOU BASTARD" I roared as I rushed at the guy. He already turned the corner we passed earlier and headed towards the stairs. Still sprinting I kicked the door to the stairs open and saw he was making an escape down the stairs. Being the idiot I am, I jumped down the flight of stairs, crouching to absorb the impact.  The chase continued until we made it to the parking garage. Knowing he was caught, he shoved Seohyun away causing her to fall to the ground. I growled at him. I sprinted at him aiming a punch at him. It connected sending him towards the ground. He got back up and tried to go for a jab to my face. I ducked and uppercutted him snapping his neck upwards. What I didn't expect was for him to laugh.

        "You think you got me don't you." He said before kneeing me in the stomach, and connecting a couple punches to my face. sending me towards the ground. Seohyun gasped from behind me.  I quickly got up glaring at him.

        "I know I got you." Saying that I spun around and kicked the guy across the face, knocking him towards the ground. Hoping to finish him off, I jumped on him rapidly sent punches at his face, connecting every single punch. I stood up, looking down at the man, I saw bruises covering his face. It was obvious the man was unconcious. I looked over at Seohyun.

        "You should call the cops. He'll only stay down for so long." I sat down by Seohyun and gave her my phone. After a couple minutes she hung up and gave my phone back. "Are you okay?" I asked her.

        "Yeah.. I'm fine just a small scratch. Nothing major." I'm surprised at how calm she is considering she almost got kidnapped. "But the question is, are you okay? You took those big hits there to the face. Let me look." She leaned over towards me.

        I moved out of the way. "Noona, I'm fine I swear. It's not that bad."

        "Not bad..? Taylor, you have a black eye and cuts over your face." As she said the cops finally arrived at our location. The chief walked over to us.

        "Mind telling us what happened?" He looked at the guy and back at us. We began explaining our story to him as the other cops handcuffed the guy and put him into the back of the car.

        "Taylor... We should really go to the hospital. Those cuts looks nasty." She looked at me concerned.

        "Noona, all I need is some ice and a bandaid. It's not a big deal." I started walking towards the stairwell. "It's been a long day, and I really do want to sleep." I laughed. She gave up with a sigh.

        "Fine, but let me go into the dorm first this time." She joked. I looked at my phone. It's 11:30... It's only like 12 over in America. No wonder my jet lag hasn't kicked in.  We finally made it back to the dorm. It was such an eventful day. First  I arrived in Korea, met Sunny, and the other seven. Noona and I get into an argument. Seo noona gets kidnapped and I save her. Today is was a such a crazy day, and this is going to be one Crazy Life with Soshi.

        "Noona.. You have the key right?" She nodded and unlocked the door.

        "Taylor, let me see those cuts." She had a bottle of cleaning alcohol and a cloth. She started to clean my cuts.

        "Noona~" I whined. "It burns."

        "Do you want it to get infected and you end up dying?" Seo noona looked at me in the eyes and  continued to dab at my cuts. She finally finished and put bandaids everywhere. I went into the kitchen to get an ice pack. I moaned.

        "It hurtsssss~"

        "It'll be okay. I read in these books it'll heal in a couple days or a week."

        "Okay. Noona.. Shouldn't you be heading to sleep now?" I asked looking at the time.

        "Oh not yet. Keororo is coming up in a couple minutes." She smiled at me. "Wanna watch with me?"

        "Sure. Why not?" I sat down on the couch next to her. After a bit, a green frog like thing popped up on the screen wearing a yellow hat with a star on it. It made a saluting pose. I looked over at noona. Where the hell did she get the plushie? Oh well. She looks like she's enjoying the show. I smiled and closed my eyes. Somehow falling asleep in that time. 

 


 

A/N: I pretty much said everything in the beginning. Anyways I hope you like it. And I don't know when the next update will be. So please wait xD. Bai