Uh Oh, Taylor vs Tiffany

The Crazy Life With Soshi

Ayo Wassup. I'm back. I hope XD. I've been so busy with homework, projects, SATs, and I joined the robotics team at school so that pretty much killed all free time that I have. But I finished most of it so. Yay xD. I also found a backup I made of my stories before I got the virus so yay to that. 

 

Enjoy yo.

 


 

Sunny POV

          "Are you calling me stupid?!" Fany shrieked.

          "Well, you were a bit airheaded when we were younger." Taylor answered back coolly. Wow, even in a heated argument he still acts calm. I guess he's used to this.

          "YAH! Pay more respect to your noona."

          "Earn it first. I only respect those who have earned it. And you my dear sister, have not... E-e-ever since that incident years ago." Did his voice just crack a little? I looked at the others. They were all watching the little argument. I mouthed to Taeng, that we should leave them alone in the kitchen. Taeng motioned for the rest to leave, but obviously we were still going to eavesdrop by the wall.

          "Are you seriously still going on about that? It's been five years, Taylor."

          "YES. You don't know how it feels. How would you feel if something like that happened to you." He yelled back, starting to lose his cool. I'm starting to wonder what happened.

          "Taylor, you brought it on yourself. If you hadn't done that in the first place, I wouldn't have done something back." Wow, this is juicy stuff. I looked at the other girls, who all went to sit by the couch. We didn't need to stand by the wall, they were yelling loud enough. I joined them on the couch. The argument lasted for a little while until... I heard some cussing in English before Taylor stormed out of the kitchen, red faced. Fany was standing in the kitchen with her head down, crying. We all went over to her. "Fany-ah, what happened?"

          "N-n-nothing, just some past stuff. Don't worry about it." She wiped her eyes and gave us a slight eye smile. I tried to go talk to Taylor, but Seohyun held me back.
          "Give him some space Unnie. He needs to cool down a bit." She said before releasing my arm. I sighed before going back to the room that I shared with Sooyoung. We eventually fell asleep from our tiring schedules. I mean promoting in Japan and in other places, it gets really exhausting after awhile, but what can you do. It's an idol's job. I did hear the front door close before I fell asleep though. Wait.... front door....closed.... someone left! I jumped off my bed, surprisingly not waking up Sooyoung, who mumbled "Yah! Donut-ssi, don't run from Sooyoungie. I only want to eat you!" I shook my head. Only the shikshin. I tiptoed out of the room, only to get grabbed by Sooyoung, who was apparently sleepwalking? "Donut-ssi, I finally caught you!" She smiled in her sleep. She me.

          "YAH! SHIKSHIN, WAKE UP, STOP ME." I yelled as quietly as possible not trying to wake up the others. She was still asleep. After struggling for a couple minutes, I finally got free from her. Sigh, the person that left must be long gone now. I tried following them anyways.

 

Taylor POV

          'Aish, why does she have to bring it up. I remember before me and her used to be like this, always annoying each other. I walked into the stairwell, making my way upstairs, until I reached the roof of the apartment complex. I looked up at the stars. "Umma, I wish you were here with me right now. I really miss you, do you miss me Umma?" I just sat against a wall, remembering my life. I eventually fell asleep.

 

Start flashback

         "Steph noona! Look what I got!" I yelled running into the house carrying two boxes, each addressed to me and Steph.

          "Huh? Taylor, what is that?" Noona stopped halfway up the stairs.

          "I don't know but it's from our Uncle."

          "Well open it then." She said as we brought it into the kitchen. I opened mine and out came CDs. I took one. "Jinusean? 1TYM? Noona, who are these guys?"

          "I think they're singers!" She reached into her box to see what she got. She took out a lot of makeup. Wow, that's alot of makeup. "Wahh." She squealed and brought her box upstairs.

          "I will never understand girls and makeup." I shook my head, and then turned my attention back to the CDs. "So Jinusean and 1TYM huh? They look pretty cool." I listened to them. Wow, Korean hip hop. I have to admit they're really good, unlike the music we have over here. I barely understand the meaning of all the lyrics in American music.

          "Wah, Taylor. Look at all these BB creams and other make up from Korea. It's like heaven. Oh my God." She squealed calling me over to her room. I mean we are the maknaes of our family. So we're supposed to be close. I spent the next week listening to the CDs that I got. Little did I know, it would spark my interest in Korean hip hop. 

          "And so, you guys should really listen to these guys. They're wicked good." I told my friend as we were walking to my house.

          "Really? Is he as good as 50 Cent? or Snoop Dog?" He replied as interested as a 10 year old would be.

          "Yep!" As we opened the door, I saw Tiffany and her friend, I forget her name, on the couch in the living room talking about something. What they were talking about? I don't care. "Hi noona."  I said before we went upstairs to my room. My friend and I listened to them for about an hour or so.

          "See? I told you, they're good." He said giving me a thumbs up. "Even though I only understand the English in it. It's good. Now can we go play your Gamecube?" He whined afterwards.

          It was another few weeks after we got our gifts from Korea. I just got out of school when I got a text from dad. "Taylor. Get home now. It's important"  This doesn't sound good. I started sprinting home from school. I cussed as I neared a corner. A car just randomly decides to stop in front of me, the window rolled down revealing my friend.

          "Where you going in such a hurry?"

          "Home, s-s-something happened."  I said in between breathes. His mom looked out the window.

          "Get in Taylor. You're tired."

          "Thank you." I said as I climbed in. We got back to my house in 5 minutes, 10 less than the time it would've taken to get home sprinting. I muttered a bye before sprinting up the steps and opening the door. As I opened the door I saw Steph noona crying and dad looking as equally sad.

          "D-d-dad.. what happened?" I stuttered, not knowing what to do in this situation.

          "Your mom.. has passed on son.. I'm sorry"

          "No. No. No. NO! Don't lie to me. Please tell me you're lying!" I yelled looking at him and Steph. I dropped to my knees and sobbed. Steph came over and tried comforting me.

          "Taylor... I'm sorry"

          "No! Get away from me! I HATE YOU!" I knocked her hands away. I got up and ran up stairs to my room. Never had I yelled at her like that. I cried a lot that night.

End Flashback

 

Steph and I.. we never were close again after that day. It was like a part of us died and never came back.

          As I rocked back and forth.. I leaned my head on a wall nearby. This really . Look at me, I'm supposed to be the tough guy. Now I'm sitting here crying over my past.

          "I'm so worthless." I scoffed.

          "I don't think you're so worthless.." came a voice nearby. I turned around.....