con. the break up

Good Girl Bad Boy

ah your lives will change from now on my father continued.who ever you are seeing break up with them ,dont contact your friends, and be ready for your life to change into high class,if you dont listen to these rules i will force you and hurt you.have you seen all the people who lost their job?i dont want to do the same thing to you but it's the law of high class.sunny i have arange a marrige for you."i understand," i said respectfully."noona you aren't really going to listen to him right,i mean you love who you are with right RIGHT!?," myungsoo got frustrated with me and left to his room."i apologize for his behavior," i bowed down,"please excuse me," i bowed again and left.

"please take me to my brother room,"i ask the maid lady."right this way miss sunny,"she replied back."myungsoo? where are you?"i looked around his room."NOONA!GET OUT,"he yelled.i turn around to see that he just got out the shower "ahh you were in the shower,"i said going near him."NOONA!,"he yelled."what i seen you before i was the one that change your diaper when you were a kid,"i calmly said."NOONA ARE YOU SERIOUSLY NOT GOING TO GO OUTSIDE," he yelled. "ARASO geez hurry up and change ill talk to you tomorrow then,"i said walking out the door.

-phone rings-(caller id my one and only <3) 

i saw the caller id and my eyes began to fill up with tears.i wont be able to see him anymore...i thought o my self."y-ye...bose...yo,"i pick up the phone with a shaky vioce."sunny what's wrong, why is your voice shaky,did something happen to you!?" he said in shock."o-oppa," i pause. "n-ne?"he replied back. i can tell he's smiling behind that phone."oppa," i pause again as tears rolled down my face,"l-lets brake up,"i hang up.

-phone rings again-

i got a text message from yong guk "WHY DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG IF I DID ILL CHANGE,AND ABOUT THAT GIRL...YES SHE IS MY EX, AND SHE DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING TO ME ANYMORE, I CARE ABOUT YOU, AND ONLY YOU, DONT LEAVE ME, I LOVE YOU, DO YOU KNOW HOW HURT I AM RIGHT NOW,please i love you dont  be like this,your the only one in my world that is real...please i feel like im dieing right now. i started to cry i love you also but it's the best for us to be like this i said to myself.i took the battery out my phone and when to bed.

next morning

i was waken up by a maid and was rush to get dress "miss sunny, miss sunny you must hurry for his highness is not well with waiting." after i was done i had to go meet my father."sit down sit down,"my father command.i sat across from him as he continue to talk."the man that you are about to meet is song joong ki," he talk while showing me his photo."SONG JOONG KI!?,"i yelled startling my father."you know him?"my father ask."a-ah yes he use to pick on me when we were kids,"i replied back."hmm leave and go meet him,"my father order,i bowed down like always and excuse my self."hmm why did he ask to marry her if he picked on her...."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANY ONE GOING TO B.A.P LIVE ON EARTH CONCERT? IF YOU ARE GOING TO SF ILL SEE YOU THERE maybe >:) 

B.A.P WAIT FOR ME MY LOVESSS ILL SEE YOU ON MAY 9 MAYBE AND MAY 10 OF COURSE