meeting song joong ki

Good Girl Bad Boy

i sigh and got into the car to my marriage partner.song joong ki...why him he was always a player in school -sigh- i wonder why my father wants me to merry him,does my father know anything about joongki?hmm something is fishy here...."miss you are here,"said the driver.i got out the care and headed to the cafe...this cafe is where yongguk and the rest would hang out...i miss them.

 

"ah here," joongki yelled out.i turn and walk to him."wahhh how long has it been 8 years?"he giggled."just get to the point why do you want to marry me,"i ask quickly. "i have my reasons,"he smirk. he place his hands on my face and brung it close to his face.i was in shock i froze for a min and he almost kissed my lips untill someone came and stop him. this person grab my hand and we ran out of the cafe to a ally. i though it was yongguk who come to rescue me again but i was wrong instead it was kai."KAI!?" i yelled."shhh they'll find us,"he whispered. "who what's going on,"i whispered back."no time ill explain later,now i have to take you to b.a.p secret place,"he looked in my eye."waiiitt who's b.a.-" he grab my hand and we both ran.suddenly a group of men were following us we turn into another ally and suddenly then suddenly kai puts his arm around me and our faces was very close.the men just ran by searching for us yelling you go that way.i look at kai....then he finally realize and let go "my apologies miss,"he bowed down 90 degrees and took me to the hide out.

 

"noona?!," zelo voice called out."zelo...?"i yelled back. we both ran up together and hug each other "i miss you noona!!" he yelled excitedly."YAH HYUNG SUNNY NOONA IS HERE,"zelo yelled.as soon as zelo yelled my name yongguk ran to me,i hid behind kai because i was scarred to see yongguk.yongguk took my arm and went to a different room he hug me and sigh in relief"im glad your ok,"he smiled.i froze, my arms wrap around his waist "i miss you oppa,"tears ran down my face."i heard from kai...and it's ok if you break up with me"he said.i hug him harder and snug my face into his chest "oppa i love you i dont want to leave you,"i said crying."i love you to,"he kiss my forehead.his hand lift my crying face up he smiled "your adorabl-,"he was cut off.i kiss his lips and wrap my arms around his neck."oppa im sorry, let's stay together,"i smiled."what about your father he will punish you for disobeying him,"he said in worry."he wont know if we secretly and carefully plan this out,"i said.yongguk look at me in surprise and nods happily.

 

"miss sunny sorry to disturb but we must go now your father will have his men on us soon,"said kai."mhh okay,"i nod. "ah sunny," yongguk stop me.right when i was going to reply back he hug and kiss me good bye .

 

"father im home,"i bowed down."how was the marriage arrangement?"father ask. "excuse me for interrupting your question but did you bring down men to follow me?,"i ask."men what men what men were following you?"he reply back.i look at him as he thinks of an excuse.-sigh-"it's to keep you from running away from your marriage partner,"he admitted."well you men had drove me off if they were not here then i would still be at the marriage arrangement," i said back. "AHHA how dare you speak to me like that!" he said angrily."i bowed down i wont be doing the marriage arrangement any more,"i left the room."sunny stop and listen to your father,"he pause. it was to late i left the room and went out the castle. the guard stop me from going any farther out the castle,i looked at the guard with a fierce look,he got startled and let me pass through.

 

that was the last night i been seen...