A Bad Day At School

Good Girl Bad Boy

A student came in my class and ask for me. I thought i was going to get in trouble for the thing that i did."Yes mr.lee can i help you,"I said sweetly hopefully he wont be to harsh."Ah sunny can you show this transfer student around the school im in a rush right now so ill leave everything to you,"as he rush out the teacher lounge."A-ah ok"I said in relive."Hello im sunny what is your name"i ask kindly."Why should i tell you"he said coldly. "M-Mianhe"i said in fear."hurry and show me around the school" he said rudely."YA! YOU SHOULD AT LEAST BE GRATEFUL THAT IM TAKING MY TIME TO HELP YOU! I yelled. "Waaaa im scared,look i can careless about your time". "Ok ill leave then"."Be my gust and like i said, i can careless".I went out, anger filled with my body."That rude little idiot." 

(class)

"Class we have a new student,please introduce your self." "anyonghaseyo im bang yong guk." "KAYYYYAAAA!" "LADY'S PLEASE CALM DOWN." "he's so handsome." "oh it's that girl"*smirks* "Ummm Yong Guk please sit down next to sunny." As soon i heard my name i stood up and yelled "objection!" "that's the only seat available," said the teacher."A-Ah....."i stuttered. "please take your seat then we'll start class"

(after math class)

"Ahhhh, oh it's Jay. Ya! Jay why are you late," i shouted out the window. "Mianhe i over slept,"he yelled back. "bballi  bballi English is going to start soon,"i yelled back."Araso," he said quickly before running as fast as he can."would you be quiet" a cold voice from behind. "wae wae,"i said nagging back.But i regret saying that he stood up and said,"ill have to kiss you then, if you don't." With out a word i plop down back in my chair. As the classes pass by it was finally time for lunch. "Waaa im starving." "Here ill share my lunch with you jay," "chincha?" "Ne here eat up." "WAAA daebak your cooking is so good, komawoyo." "mhm." 

(after lunch)

"oh iu lets go walk around please." "Ne but i have to give this to my oppa first come on i want you to meet him." "Araso." after reaching my class, i look at her and ask your brother is in my class? "Ah ne, Oppa you for got this at home" as soon she hand it to her oppa my eyes exploded *​wae wae wae aniyo aniyo*​ i scream in my head."oppa i want you to meet my friend." "Ahh so this is your friend," *smirks* "Ya oppa you better be nice to her or ill be angry with you." "Ne." "Come on sunny lets go now." "A-Ah" i said heartlessly. After walking around we headed down the stairs until that moment i suddenly felt a push on my back "SUNNY!" i though i was going to lose my life at this age until i fell on someone "Did you really wanted to hug me that bad?" "OPPA," i look down and screamed,"AHHHHH." "AISH WHY ARE YO-," as he look down i smacked him as hard as i can "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TOUCHING!" I've never been humiliate ever.My ani fans ran down to see if he was ok "oppa oppa are you ok we'll kick her for you,YA YOU LITTLE PRICK LOOK WHAT YOU DONE TO OUR OPPA," "OPPA?!  PSHHH YOU WISH HE WAS YOURS," said iu. "WAE YOUR NOT HIS LITTLE SISTER SO HE IS OURS!" "WAHHHH YOUR FIRST IMPRESSION GOOD JOB YOU CLEARLY FAIL." "WHY YOU LITTLE*smacks* ​HEH THAT SHOULD TEACH YOU A LESSON." "are you ok iu you go and take your oppa out these are my ani fans ill take care of them." "sunny you never let anyone lay a hand on you." "they should be happy that their the first." "putting up an act Wada total prick." "look who's talking the Queen prick." "BOWA?" As i kick her she fell.but right when she was going to hit me "ya stop it, i hate annoying people like you especially when they hit people because their jealousy." "opp-" "dont call me oppa im not your oppa" *yong guk thanks*

(nurse office)

​"Y-yong guk mianhe, are you ok?" "do i look ok?" "oppa be nice she said she was sorry right?" "is there anything i can do to help you?" "...be my maid for 3 days." "BOWA, OPPA THATS TO MUCH," "It's ok iu it's my fault that he's hurt ill take responsibility for it." "but sunny being a maid is to much cant you doing something else." "Anio she has to be my maid, you'll start tomorrow." "A-ah n-ne." after i got back to class i sat down my chair sighing all day.

(at home)

"appa im home." "YA WHY DID YOU GET INTO A FIGHT." "a-appa mianhe mianhe i wont do it again." "ill send some body guards with you from now on." "wae wae appa ani." "they will be here tomorrow at your school." 

​"ANIYO!!!!!"

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

yay i update :3 i wont be updating much due to stuff

sorry but ill try to get this small brain of mine working ok buh bye