what should i do?!

Good Girl Bad Boy

after getting out of the hospital me and yong guk went to school together. iu came dumfounded "wahhhh oppa why are you walking with sunny?" "because sunny is my girl friend." i look at him with a shut up face. "WHAAAA MY BEST FRIEND AND MY OPPA ARE GOING OUT!" she scream out. everyone look at us with shock yong guks fan girls where crying and my fan boys where stun. in class everyone was looking at us, i look up but every one turn back around *sigh*. During lunch i went do go file some papers on the 8th floor.  i suddenly heard the door close i went to try to open it but it was locked (no one is able to get on the 8th floor but me and my father i thought to myself) "is anyone there?" but there was no answer i reach in my pockets but i forgot i left my cell phone in my bag, what bad luck i have.i dont know why i was not panicking i would usually panic but i was calm *sigh*.The classes have passed by and it was time to go  home but in stead i was stuck... here. i read all the books here.i trip on the carpet and found a secret passage i went in there i walk and walk till my leg were sore until i reach a hideout. I open the door i walk around the hideout i tripped again "NOONA!?" t-that voice sound like...(looks up) ZELO!? "NOONA WHAT AR- HOW- geez lucky the hyungs are not here." "can i use you phone?" "ah sure what happen to yours?" "long story,ill tell you later." "hello?" "yong guk?" "ne? sunny where are you and why is it on zelo phone?" "ill tell you when you get down here oh and bring my stuff please." "*sigh* im glad your safe,any ways where are you right now." "im at-" "AT THE CAFE NEXT TO THE PARK,"zelo yelled then hang up. "Ya whats with you!"i scold him . "if the hyungs find out that you found our hide out then it might be dangerous for you," he said in worry."wae?" i ask. "ill tell you later we better hurry,"he said pushing me."mhm..."

 

zelo and i went to the cafe after we reach there we saw the other oppas."YAH HYUNG!" zelo said excitedly. "Wah what are you doing with sunny?"young jae ask. "we bump into each other and yongguk is gonna come right now."(waitress) "can i help you?" "Ah i wo-suzy?" said himchan."how have you been,where is yong guk oppa,and who is this chick "she ask.(after taking order) "who is she?" i ask. "are you sure you want to know?" himchan said hesitantly. "mhm"i said with all my pride."ummm..she's....jong up you tell her" he said quickly."umm...she's yong guks ex girlfriend" i...i was stun i felt like my whole heart had fallen i question to my self is he a player?my thoughts was every where."i-im gonna go"i said hesitating i left the cafe and went home.

 

(bang yong guk)

"yah wheres sunny?"

"uhhh...hyung she left because uhh" (points at suzy)

"WHAT DID YOU GUYS TELL HER?!"

"oh look our food yay heh...."

"himchan i know you told her something, with that big mouth of yours."

"yah,yah,i didnt say anything this time,it was jong up."

"yes i told her,she's your girlfriend you should tell her now because sooner or later she'll find out and things would go bad."

"your right, ill go and explain things to her."  

 

(sunny)

"omo jay what are you doing here?" 

"oh im just shopping for snacks,want anything?"

"mhm strawberry icecream hehe."

"ok one strawberry icecream coming up."

"thank you."

"can i ask you something sunny but will you do it?"

"uhhh what is it?"

".....call me oppa."

"o-op...pa."

"ehhhh thats weak say it louder (high pitch voice) OPPA~"

"yah,calling you that is enough."

(sunny phone rings)

"omo hold on let me take this please."

"ok ill be waiting over here."

Yeboseyo?"

"sunny, come home right now we need to tell you something."

"ne, appa ill be there im walking home right now."

"who are you with?"

"im with jay,wae?"

"ok good bring him, also call your brother to come home."

"ne, appa."

(end)

"what happen?"

"oh appa wants to meet us,hold on i have to call myungsoo."

(on the phone)

"Yeboseyo?"

"yah myungsoo,appa called me and told us we have to go home right now."

"Wae?"

"i dont know but it seems important,where are you right now."

"im at the game area."

"ok im going to come get you stay there."

"im not a wild dog noona."

"mhm bye."

(end)

"yah jay lets go."

"mhm."

 

(game center)

"myungsoo lets go."

"noona im not a kid anymore, just tell appa im busy."

"this is why i came,come with us or else ill tell your friends about your secret."

"noona thats blackmailing,aish araso"

"kekeke, LETSA GO."

"yah hyung,why do you even hang around noona."

"well that's harsh, when i give you lots of love."

"noona im not talking to you."

"araso, araso"

"well i dont know why earthier haha."

"you guys ."

 

(bang yong guk)

(calls sunny) "pick up,pick up"

"Yeboseyo?"

"yah where are you?"

"im goin-"

"leave her alone." -hangs up-

"AISH!"

 

----------------------------------------------

short chapter, sorry i might not do this story anymore but if i do then ill keep writing but i will take long....sorry....