IM A WHAT!?

Good Girl Bad Boy

"Appa we're home!" i yelled out.

"we are in the living room"

"Ne~"

"sunny we have to speak with you,this is very important for you brother to know."

"what is it,did something happen?"

"sunny your a princess and myung soo your the prince,your real parents are waiting for you at the palace."

"EH?!...W-WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?"

"it's for both of your safety."

"noona..." said myungsoo.

"what?"

"dont be angry, we can meet our real parents."

"jay please take them to the palace." my appa interrupted

"jay? JAY!? YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS!?"i yelled at him 

"i apologize your mis,but we must go now "

"i apologize miss,but we must go now "

myungsoo,jay and i went to the car and drove off to the palace. myungsoo tried to cheer me up but it didnt work, so he sigh and hug me "noona dont be mad at them, it's not their fault," he told me.i patted his head "i know but im not mad at that im just mad on how our lives is gonna change." jay look at me like wanted to say something but i just ignored him. after 2 hours we arrived,"welcome home miss.sunny and mr.myungsoo," me and myungsoo were shocked on how many maids and servants and butlers there was."may i take you jacket," a women beside me ask.myungsoo and i handed her our jackets."miss sunny please follow us to your room," the maid ask. "o-okay,"i said back. me and myungsoo split up to go to our bedroom.my eyes sparkled everything was so beautiful.

this is my living room

this is my bedroom 

and lastly my bath room 

"miss sunny,i shall take you to her highness and his highness,mr.myungsoo will also be there." i looked at the maid and nod my head."your highness miss.sunny and mr.myungsoo is now entering."bring them in,"yelled my birth parents. myungsoo and i bowed down. "ah such nice respectful children,i see they taught you well,"said my birth mother."y-your highness,"i was cut off."NO NOOOO please your my daughter call me eomeoni,"she said with a smile."e-eomeoni,"i hesitated. "and i want to be called abeoji," my birth father interrupted." "nampyeon, wait your turn," my mother interrupted back. "ahneh~" my father pouted. i look at them like they were a young couple myungsoo look at me giving the puking sign i giggled.

----------------------------------------------------------      

this is a very short chapter but ill make a continue chapter after i learn oneshot k bye! hahaha im joking