The First Day Of Being Yong Guk Maid

Good Girl Bad Boy

"good morning appa." "hurry and get dress then eat breakfast, your late for school." "EH Aish appa why didn't you wake me up." "it's your responsibility." "araso, ah appa i wont be home after school ok." "Wae?" "ill be out with my friends." "araso but you have to be back till 9:30." "ne."

(at school)

*sigh* how i wish i can run from this "ya why are you late maid." "mianhe i over slept." "whatever go buy me a drink,here money." "um what kind of drink you want." "i dont care get anything." "araso ill be back." (people whispering in class) "what the heck sunny isn't like that." "i heard that they kiss and she fell strait hard for him." "bwoa lol she is such a er." "i heard that they did it after school." "ew." "are they going out now?" "Ah here you go your drink." "arn't you gonna yell at them." "what for the roomers no honestly i dont care what people say they dont know what real or fake it's human scenes." "Class we have 3 new students,please introduce your self." "annyoung hashimnikka, je ireum-eun lee joon, kai, dongwoo imnida." "WAAAA KKAAAYYYAAAA 3 HANDSOME

MUSKETEERS." "oh your highness, we'll be taking care of you from now on." "me...highness...did appa send you?" "no your highness" "just call me by my name." "we cant address you as your name your highness." "then please just call me ma'am." "yes ma'am." "may i ask who sent you." "miss im sorry but we cant discuses this here." "ah ok." "Please take your seat next to sunny" "um teacher there is no more seats." "yes there is 3 more behind you." "huh? how that get there....?" "please take care of us." 

(lunch)

"Ya, go buy me bread and milk." "why do you eat bread it's not healthy for you." "here have mine im not hungry anyway." "mhm komawoyo." "you, take my lunch instead dont take madam." "aniyo kai it's ok just eat your lunch." yes ma'am." "ill be back to get your milk." "madam ill go get it for you." "aniyo joon thank you though but it's my job to help him." "mianhe your highness." 

(in hall way)

"oh there is only 3 left i better hurry." "AISH stupid milk why wont you fall." "oh uee, you have to kick it." "really does that even work?" "here let me do it for you." *kicks* "Waaaa komawoyo i owe you one." "your welcome." "ill see you around later." "ne drink well."

(back in class)

"here you go." "mhm your food is good by the way." "komawoyo," i said happily. "eh why did you get 2?" "wae? i cant drink my favorite flavor?" "ah you like strawberry too." "BOAW YOU LIKE STRAWBERRY!" "NE WAE? is there some thing wrong with that?" "aniyo it just dont seem like you." "whatever..." (sunny please come to the office) "oh? i wonder why they nee-" "your highness we must go." "eh go where." "A-AH yong guk ill be back ok." "you better come back when i call you maid." "E-E-EH BUT H-." 

(in a car)

"where are we going?" "your highness you'll soon meet someone." "e..eh, someone?" (beep beep) "YA! GIVE ME BACK MY MAID." "EH!? yong guk?" "YA! STOP." "driver please stop the car." "yes your highness." "your highness again, man this fan club is crazy." "ya, yong guk what are you doing chasing after a car." "ya i need you right now." "wae?" "bballi bballi, i have no time to waste." "ne~ mianhe fan boys." "f-fan boy's? your highness whe-" "annyong hee kye seyo." "Y-YOUR HIGH-" i dash out the car like they were kidnappers as soon i step out a rabies dog was chasing after me. "YONG GUK," i scream. "mwuh?" he said calmly. "HELP......RAB D-DOG." "huh rap frog?" "Ya what is a rap frog." 

"NO LOOK BEHIND ME." as i was pointing at the dog with rabies. "Y-YA 

WHY DID YOU BRING YOU BEST FRIEND WITH YOU?!" "BWOA BEST

FRIEND? IM TRYING TO AVOID IT." yong guk took my had and we ran

together as fast as we could until we reach the school. "i though i was going to die." "heh your pretty fast for a chick." "you didn't know i pass all the boys time also." "bragging?' "mianhe." "all i have to say is your going to be 2nd." "wae?" "nothing." as i was walking i suddenly fell but i felt an arm holding my waist. "AH." "are you that clumsy?" he suddenly look in my eyes. "a-are you ok." "n-ne komawoyo." "a-ah i should let you go now." "y-ya, oh are you hungry i know a place that's good." trying to break the awardness. "ne lets go." "please wait (on the phone) can you please call the car at school? mhm ne tell appa ill be home dont worry." "what?" "oh the car is already here let go." "mhm." "sir can you please go to my favorite restaurant." "yes ma'am may i ask who is this gentle man is?" "ah this is iu brother." "it's a pleaser to meet ma'am mates." "ne annyeonghaseyo." "oh well look we are here." "kamsahamnida for driving us." "no problem call me any time." "ne." "oh since your my maid now call me oppa." ".....o.....o....AISH i cant do it." "you have to your my maid, you have to listen to me it's on the contract." "ne...o-oppa." as soon i said it i turn bright red. "o-oppa you have something on your face." "where?" "here ill get it for you." as soon i stood up and wipe his face off our eyes meant both of us were really bright red "o-oh? OH  omo mianhe." "l-lets finish up our meal." "ne."

(after dinner)

"ill call the driver." "naw dont lets just walk." "oh ok what time is it?" "it's 9:00 wae?" "OMO i only have 30 more minutes i have to go now." "araso araso let's walk together." "mhm." "give me your hands." "wae?" (gets your hands and put in his pockets) "is it warm now." "ne komawoyo." "keep your hand in my pocket." (people passing by) aw what a cute couple. "oh couple?" (at sunny house) "would you like a cup of coffee o...ppa?" "aniyo." "please (takes hand and drags) ill call a driver for you to it's to cold to be walking alone." "araso." "appa umma im home i have my friend with me is that ok?" "ne welcome back home sweet heart." "annyeonghaseyo im bang yong guk." "nice to meet you i hope your taking care of my beautiful daughter." "umma please dont say that." "ne i am ma'am." "sunny why didn't you tell me that you had a boyfriend?" "umma it's not like that." "araso i have work to do if you need me call me." "araso umma dont work to hard." (starts to rain hard) "omo it's raining ill try to call the driver *rings rings* omo he's not picking up yong guk why dont you spend a night here." "UMMA!" "you can stay in sunny room." UMMA! ANIYO." "aish quiet down your appa is sleeping." "ill go now there is clothes for you just ask the maid to show you the dressing room and bathroom is." "kamsahamnida." "UMMA!" (whisper in maid ear) "hide all the bed and sheets." "yes ma'am." "eh where is all the bed stuff maid where is all of the bed stuff." "sorry, madam told me to trough it away because it was old and smelly." "aish umma whatever im going to shower now." right when i open the bathroom door. "......EHHHH AHHHH MY EYES!" i shut the door as fast i could his pale skin,his nice bo- WAIT WHAT IM I TALKING ABOUT!." "wae are you that crazy about me." "BWOA." i turn around and hide my eye but still see him a little, still with a towel on. "go in side your still ." as soon i said that he suddenly hug me. "aish let go your sti-." "shut up and stay still." i was really really bright red. "hurry i need to shower." i said softly. "mhm." he calmly said. after i got done with my shower i went to me room and saw yong guk still awake."oh what are you doing still awake?" "come on lets sleep since my umma told the maid to trow out the old beds we're going to share." "waaa do you have no pride?" "you can sleep on the uncomfortable couch if you like i have no objection." "araso araso." as we got into bed it was really award. "ya" he said in his sleepy voice. "ne?" "turn around." "....araso." we slept facing each other, i was really cold so i snuggled into something really warm and slept peacefully.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i hope this chapter is good sorry for not updating for so long