Thanks to WHO!!?? Oh My Gooseboobs.

(ಠ_ಠ) Be EXO's babysitter in exchange of 100 MILLION WON!! (ಠ_ಠ)

 

 

 

 

 

Hahahahaha XD OMGGG You guys~~...T___T  You don't know how happy you guys made me when I read through the comments. Kamsahamnida~~! - Kai-kun

tumblr_m3f8qkVN1k1r8wcvzo1_r1_500.gif

 

Its too much for my young heart. You guys are just ... just...AWESOME and COOL and AMAZING. Ugh. I don't know already. Just...Please..THANK YOU!! XDDD Alright Go On and read my dearies! Go on! ^^

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Chapter  7: Thanks to WHO!!??

 

 

 

Chapter  7: Thanks to WHO!!??

 

 

"Hey. Mochi's here!!! You found him!!!", Sehun ran like a mad man towards me and hugged Mochi like he's lost him for several years and finally found him.

 

Mochi? Anii~ It wasn't me who found him. It was Kai. That is what I wish to say to Sehun but I couldn't just because... he was wearing this...

 

AusCwxrCEAAsWNH.jpg:large

...bare..skin... No~. I feel like it's a sin to look at him.

 

"No..you see, I didn't..I-I wasn't the one who f-found-", I was interrupted when the other guys start crowding up around me with amazed and thankful looks. While somewhere by the side, I felt some weird aura. It seemed like an aura of murderous intent.

 

I looked towards my left and on the far corner I saw Kai death-glaring at me.

 

You... You're not the one whose supposed to take the credit....I should be the one in your place....

 

I felt unstoppable shivers crawling like rats down my spine. I gulped down a huge lump of saliva that formed from my nervousness.

 

 

I looked away so that I can be distracted. Then the nerve-wracking aura was gone. Suddenly, it was gone. 0___0 

 

 

 

Kai's POV

Aish. What is he talking about YOU (referring to, no other than, Ji Kyung)  finding Mochi!!??

 

"Thank you, Ji Kyung-ah~!!", Sehun starts wagging his tail like an idiot.

 

 

"Tch. Thanks to WHO!?", Kai whispered to himself through his gritted teeth. Kai doesn't really like it when people do hardwork but other people take the credit. That's why he hates liars, cryers, obsessed freaks, gold-diggers, drama-mamas, and dogs. Something always happens when I'm around dogs. Kai thought a matter-of-factly to himself.

 

Then I saw Ji Kyung look towards me with a scared-puppy look. which I found really cute  So I decided to let her off this time. Besides, I think she needs to give a good impression towards the other guys.

 

Then suddenly I got trailed out of thought when I saw Sehun back hug Ji Kyung.

 

Everything shattered. It was as if someone just made a scratch on my car. If you saw me, I would be really calm and cool. Yeah I'm always cool. But inside, truly, I was in rage.

 

Okay...So first of all, he thanks her for something she didn't even do. And now, he starts being all lovey-dovey, sweety pie with Ji Kyung!!???

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

Then Kai remembered last night. When Sehun and Ji Kyung were sleeping on each other’s heads. Closely. But tooo close.

 

He felt sad. Somehow, but he never realized that. He thought it was just because Sehun and the other guys thanked Ji Kyung, when it was supposed to be him. But no. He didn't realize what he was really feeling.

 

 

After a few hours, everything was already back to normal. Like nothing ever happened.

 

All the EXO members left to go shopping. Wow. This guys even have the time to shop when I myself, a girl, suffers here and cleans up all their mess!!! Ji Kyung thought.

 

Right after lunch, Ji Kyung decided to do a little bit of cleaning. Cause like, seriously, that place needs a looot of Febreeze. Well, it's not like it's on purpose. Most inhabitants of the house are guys.

 

And guys...they're most likely.. guys.

 

 

It's not their fault for not smelling like fruits and flowers after their basketball practice. It's not their fault either for having such a low voice. AhemmmmChanyeolAheemmmahemmm. And it's definitely not their fault that they had to change their boxers everyday. It's puberty.

 

And speaking of puberty and the only girl in the whole house.

 

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!", Nice timing, Ji Kyung.

 

 

Ji Kyung's POV

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!", What the hell!!??? Why would YOU have to arrive at a time like this!!! (By YOU I mean...well..you know what I mean. YES!! I'm talking about that 8-day overflowing moments of a lady's life!!)

 

BUT.

 

 

That wasn’t the panicking moment apparently.

 

She forgot all about her hygienic and sanitary stuff. By SANITARY, we mean, Sanitary pads.

 

"Oh myGah!! I'm so dying right now.", she half whispers, half-shouts to herself.

Then she starts looking for any sign of any pad in the washroom.Oh Wait. I forgot. It's a washroom of a house full of mainly guys.So, yeah. good luck trying to find one.

 

She realized this fact, and mentally facepalms herself.UGH. Ottokkejii!!?? Ottokke!!??? Do I have some in my room? I think I have some. I should go check. But wait! I can't go out there not with this mini Japanese flag waving JUST LIKE A WAVIN' FLAG right in the middle of my . By Japanese flag I mean the big red circle that people do not wish to see. Ugh. I'll just run for it. Ji Kyung convinced herself.

 

Ji Kyung opened the door and was about to leave the washroom when she suddenly heard someone's footsteps. Oh My Gooseboobs.

She cursed to herself as she locked the door immediately.

 

Then somebody knocked on the door.

O-Ottokejji!? Ji Kyung panicked at herself.

I wonder, who it is?

What if they see it if I walk right outside? That’s totally embarrassing.

“Ji-“

 

 

“HYUNG~~~!! Balli~~!! I have to go pee now!!!! Aish!!”, some voice start rummaging behind the door. (The voice was Sehun’s)

 

Nobody’s POV

“Hey. Lemme go first. Since I’m the oldest and I’ve been having this stomach ache since this morning. Let the hyung go first!!”, Xiumin declared dominantly.

“ANIII~~ I reserved this place first! I told you guys that I’ll be back to take a shower after a short jog. So I’m basically here first!”, Chanyeol whined.

“Yah. Whoever said that you can reserve a washroom? And dude! Do you even exercise? Stop making up shenanigans!”, Baekhyun scoffed.

 “Wait. But I was the first one standing in front of the door.”, Lay popped out of nowhere (or maybe was there the whole time and just caught their attention)

 

Lay’s POV

Instead of going straight to the mall to shop with the guys, I decided to stop by the book store to buy some books.

Oh Yeah. According to Ji Kyung’s profile, it seems like she’s currently learning Chinese, Mandarin. I can buy and lend her some Korean-Mandarin/Mandarin-Korean dictionaries or something and some Chinese books that I brought back from Changsha, Hunan, China.

Hehe Yeah~ I’m a pretty sweet kid. ^^

So I went home ahead since the guys are probably gonna take forever, mostly when Tao and Sehun is there. Tao takes really long to decide which Gucci or Prada kind of shirt he wants, while Sehun, Oh We all know why. Sehun loves Bubble Tea. (He might ask the hyungs to buy him at least 20 cups.) =_= Good thing I didn’t go there or else my new year’s money will be a part of the payment for his bubble teas.

 

Right now, I’m walking upstairs towards Ji Kyung’s room to give her the books I bought.

When suddenly, in the corner of my eye, I saw Ji Kyung walking out of the washroom but suddenly closed and locked it.

Click.

Eh? “Ji-“

Then I got interrupted by Sehun. Oh?? They arrived already? I was guessing they would come back a little later.

“HYUNG~~~!! Balli~~!! I have to go pee now!!!! Aish!!”, Sehun shouted and knocked the door of the washroom like crazy, while holding his you-know-what with his other hand.

I sighed as all of them start coming over one by one.

They’re all fighting over who goes to the washroom first when clearly, I should be the one, since I was here first. But I wasn’t worried about that. I’m worried about who is in it, right now.

Ji Kyung. You. What are you doing right now?

 

Kai’s POV

Aish. Really! I told them to give me friggin 10 minutes to change cause I just woke up from an afternoon nap. Everytime I just woke up, I can`t fully open my eyes due to certain circumstances and it is definitely not my fault that I had to live with that fact. =_=

But my point is, they just left me. THEY JUST FRIGGIN LEFT ME. They left me rotting in the house with whoever knows who else was left in it. *^* Aish~~!

I’m just cooling myself off , by taking a walk outside. Now I’m walking back home when I saw the car was back.

Heh.  Payback time. +_+  I self-evil laughed as I cracked my knuckles.

I went in like a crazy man when I saw a huge raging event happening upstairs inffront of where the washroom is. O__O K. What’s going on? What did I miss?

Wait. There’s another washroom right here, downstairs. Why aren’t they using it?

“Tsk.Tsk.Tsk.”, SUho hyung startled me when I saw him right beside me.

“Y-Y-Y-Yaahhh..Hyung. Wh-When did you? Where did you?”, I pointed from him to nowhere, back and forth.

“Hmm?”, He asked innocently.

“Ah..haha..Anii.”, I smiled awkwardly. “Why won’t they use the washroom down here? Are they stupid?”

“YAH! DON’T USE THAT LANGUAGE IN THIS HOUSEHOLD, YOUNG MAN!”, Woow. Father mode again. Suho hyung tends to get stressed recently and becomes really .. I don’t know…uhh…Parently (?).

“Arasso. Arasso.”, I waved my hands in defeat. o___o

“Nae. Kris is in the washroom down here.”

“Oh. K. Explains enough.” Yeah. Everybody respected (feared) him that much. And also since he’s really good friends with the Wushu Panda, Tao, everybody should watch out. Well, it’s not like Kris is a bully or anything it’s just that he’s a really cold and arrogant bish, that’s all. ^^

O__O But the hyungs should’ve known by now that Kris hyung’s glare is just his inability to smile more often and being friends with a wushu-can person doesn’t give him the advantage to use his friend as a weapon. Geez.

Then I saw Lay leave the crowd, suspiciously. Huh? Where is this hyung going? I asked myself. I was really curious so I followed him

 

Lay’s POV

I swear I saw Ji Kyung in there. I’m sure of it.

Oh. Wait a minute. I think I also saw her phone number somewhere from her profile.

I took out my Iphone to check if I saved her number somewhere.

“Ji Kyung…Ji Kyung…….Ji…Ji…..Ji…Kyung. Oh! I have it!”, hehe You’ll never know when researching (stalking) a bit may get handy in the future.

Click

Dial.

Brrrrtttt..Brrrrtttttt.

 

Ji Kyung’s POV

“Oh! Good thing I have my phone right now..”, I sighed to myself. But wait. Who should I call!!??? I can’t call Jongyoon and tell her to go all the way over here..and most importantly, she can’t find out that I work as a babysitter for a KPOP group!! And Minhyun hyung is gonna rage like hell. xOO

“Aish.”, I srunched my face as I furrow my brows.

I think I should die now. I hit my head with my phone. But wait. I have Kai’s phone number.

I looked at my contact list and clicked on Kai’s phone number.

Should I call him?

He might get mad. I’m being such a burden to him. All this time, he’s been halping me out a lot. Ottokeji??

I was about to click on Dial when some random number called.

“Huh? Who the…”, I mumbled to myself as I cover my mouth so I can speak to whoever’s behind the other line.

 

“Yobeoseyo?”

 

“…Uhhh..Ji…Kyung?..”, some awkward sounding voice asked.

“Ahh…Yes. Nuguseyo?”, I asked.

“Uhhh..Gwenchana? Are you in the washroom?”

“Ummm. Yeah.”

 

“Oh. Sorry it’s me. Lay.”

“Oh. Ok. Hi Lay.”, then I realized this was my chance. He seems like a mature and decent guy, so I’ll ask him. “OHMMMYYGASSHHH!!!! LAYYY!!! Uhh..I..I kind of need..your help?..”

“Sure. What is it?”, Hmm..He seems willing. I convinced myself.

 

“Can you…”

 

Kai’s POV

Lay’s eyes were wide opened.

I was really curious why Lay made such a weird expression. What did Ji Kyung say to him?

Yeah. I was following him and dadadadada. Turns out Ji Hyun’s the cause of ruckus in the washroom of the house.

But why is she taking so long though? Is she sick? Did she faint? Is she doing those inappropriate stuff that I admit that guys do constantly? Did she kill herself?

 

I got trailed off my thoughts when Lay was running towards where I was hiding (and was watching him from afar). Oh Crap.

“Yah Kai! I need your help for a sec.”

I raised an eyebrow at him. Half curious. Half confused.

 

 

Aish. This hyung. Why do I always have to be the one to save the day? Aish.

 

I drove my car to SHINee sunbaenim’s dorm.

 

I just went right in, since Taemin hyung is my bestfriend. He trusts me that much that he even gave me a key incase I wanna come over anytime to play video games with him or the hyungs.

So I did so and ran to Taemin hyung’s room.

 

“Hmmmm…Key hyung would always tell about Taemin hiding “daring” magazines under the mattress of his bed. I alkways thought that key hyung was just saying that to make fun of Taemin but I did so to check anyways.

 

So I did, and dayum, is hyung right!! OoO Preety shocking but he’s a person too. Let’s all admit we have pretty much dark secrets too. Wink wink.

 

So I took it with a shocked yet a satisfied look on my face and ran for the door before someone sees me.

 

Sorry, TaeTae. I had to. ^^ And this is also revenge for not telling me ALL of your secrets.

 

I drove my car back home and was surprised that the crowd was still there and even louder than before.

 

Wow. They can hold it in for that long. Why don’t they just pee on a bush at the side or something..? Geez. And What the heck is Kris hyung taking so long in the other washroom!?

 

Meanwhile…

Finally,…..The only peaceful place around the house. The washroom.

Kris thought while sitting on the toilet bowl.

Finally. I get to read the rest of my book. Hehe. ^^

End

 

“Aish. Playtime.”, Kai smirked to himself.

 

“Yoh. HYUNGS!!! LOOK WHAT I GOT!!!!???”, I said as I waved the Taemin hyung’s “daring” o magazines in the air as I flashed a big smile.

 

All of their attention are now at me….well, more of like the magazinwes. And they basically ran towards me like a crazy mad crowd and took the magazines like it’s pure gold.

 

They all basically hovered all over the magazines and started giggling and stuff.

 

I shuddered in the creepiness and I just left the weird place. I DO like s and girls and all but I don’t drool

all over them like hyungs. =_=

 

Oh Yeah. Girl. Ji Kyung. Lay hyung.

 

Lay’s POV

10 minutes ago…

“Uhhhh..Where was it again?”, I nervously asked for directions as I went into Ji Kyung’s room to find it.

 

Turns out today’s her day. (By today’s HER DAY, he means the DAY..overflowing redness DAYY) Well, it’s not such a new thing to me since I had a girlfriend before that has gone through the same thing too.

 

“Uhhhh….Go check in my dresser’s first drawer.”

“Ohhh...k...”, I awkwardly held the phone between my right ear and shoulder while I try to slowly open the first drawer of Ji Kyung’s dresser.

Once it was opened, My God. It was incredibly embarrassing as hell!!! It was filled with pink, polka-dotted, and various different types of patterned cute little lingeries.

 

(Lay may have quite a sense of sanity in him but he is STILL a guy. And there is nothing he can do about it.)

 

Gulp! Alright, Lay! Don’t be ridiculous. Just go on and help our little friend here~! ^^

“Oggg....Keehhyyy.....w-What now..??”, Lay tried not to panic.

“Uhh..hehe..kk....Uhhhh...Then dig in...and-“

 

“WHHAATT!? Are you serious?? Dig in??”

“Well, how else would you be able to get my ‘things’ from under those pile of fabric!!?”, Ji Kyung asked.

Omgggg....Ok, Lay. You are not doing a bad thing. It is for a GOOD cause and reason. Not BAD.

 

So I dug in and start ‘searching’ through the crowd of lingerie for what I was looking for. Without looking. Too embarrassed to look.

Ok. This feels like it. So, I took a peek and saw three different colours. A Pink, a Purple, and a Blue one.

 

Which one? Mehh~~ They’re all gonna be just the same. All ends up the same place----Woooww there, Lay. Let’s Stop there for now. O___O

 

So once I finally got it, I ran while hiding the ‘thing’ under my shirt. So nobody would think, “Why is this guy holding a pad?” Which would be really weird.

 

OK. Back to Goal, Back to Goal. Umm...Oh Yeah right.

So I ran towards the now empty front door of the once-so-crowded washroom and knocked on the door twice, anticipating of what is to come.

 

“Uhhh...Ji Kyung..ssi...?”, I asked awkwardly through the door.

 

No one answers so I tried knocking again. Hmm...That’s weird. So I knocked again. No one answers once again. So I lean on the door to wait. 2 minutes later it suddenly opens and because I was leaning on the door it made me fall backwards when the door opened.

 

So, basically, I was looking up from below while she was looking down at me with a towel wrapped around her and her hair wet and ....

 

Well....Anyway..I stood up quickly and bowed at her.

 

“Uhh..I have ‘it’ with me.”

“OH MY GOSH! Give it!”, she jumped as she seemed like she popped her eyes out.

So I gave it and just awkwardly stood there scratching the back of head. Totally forgetting what the purpose of my life was.

 

“Oh..Uhmm...Thanks.”, she half-smiled-half-cried face at me as she quickly slams the door.

O____O

 

“Ok.” This never happened.

“Memory from the time I arrived home. Deleted.”, I whispered through the washroom door.

 

Ji Kyung’s POV

“Memory from the time I arrived home. Deleted.”, I hear a whisper through the washroom door.

 

As fading footsteps were heard after.

I smiled.

1/3 embarrassed 1/3 relieved and Entirely grateful.

Hehe. Thanks, Lay.

 

I owe you one.

 

Kai’s POV

Once again. I save the day.

You owe me A WHOLE LOT, old lady!

 

 

 

EXOTICBLUEPANDAS NOTE::

WAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!HH!H!H!H!H!HH! 2013!!!! Happy ...I mean... BELATED HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYSSS!!!!!! I was quite no actually.....REALLY BUSYY!!!! Throught out the start of this year soo...I apologize SOOO much for not updating for SUCHHH A LOOO~~OONGG LOO~~OONNGG time!! huhuhuhuuhu!!! 

 

 

Author-nim still LOVES

 

ALL OF YOU THOUGH!!! ^^

 

So Keep moving.

 

omgggg......Me give you some lovely beautifullll EXOO ~~!!!!

 

Andd YOHHH!!!! Watch this YOHHHH!!!! If you haven't!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKdtmmdi-tI

It's EXO (Lay, Xiumin, Luhan, Kai, Sehun, Baekhyun) dancing and singing to

H.O.T.'s We Are The Future

 

sooooo cooll.... xDDD Can't stop listenign to it!!! Hope they create a FULL VERSION of it though,. cause the remake of it is AWESOME!!!!! 

 

tumblr_mh1okmiSoU1rn8lhxo1_500.gif

tumblr_mh0jzncYYl1qamzexo1_500.png

tumblr_mh0e8criQe1rofzc1o1_500.png

tumblr_mh1nbgA2ge1qlv0dfo1_500.png

 

tumblr_mh10tuzxbv1qiviv2o1_250.pngtumblr_mh10tuzxbv1qiviv2o2_250.png

 

tumblr_m45061aIom1qmsmeco4_500.png

 

decided to go to tumblr and share some really interesting pictures to you guys~!!!^^  MORE TO OVERLOAD YOU!!!! xDDD Look Forward to the next one!!! cause somethign GOOD and WEIRD is gonna happen after this chapter!!! xDDDDD