Chapter 3: “How can you be so hot?

(ಠ_ಠ) Be EXO's babysitter in exchange of 100 MILLION WON!! (ಠ_ಠ)

 

 

Thank you for all those nice comments you guys left.^^ I really appreciate it!!! Please give me more. It keeps me going and sorry for the late update. ^^ Have fun! And I have no idea why it says Rated M in this chapter. It doesn't have any swears or any bad language at all.. but anyway who cares. Just Read on!^^

 

 

 

 

 

Ji Kyung’s POV

WOW. That was one crazy experience. Huhu~ Umma.... Ottokeji~? Did you really want me to end up this way?? Jebalyoo umma! I’d rather be up there~!! Huhuhu~~ TTOTT

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~!!

 

I sat up quickly, shocked at the loud noise. But my eyes were still closed though. The sand in my eyes made them shut tightly. 

 

 

I tried opening my eyes but my body felt so heavy ... so I went back to sleeping.  I turned to a different position then I felt a warm (actually, really hot) breeze. The warm breeze somehow let my eyes open a little easier. (i guess the heat melted the dry sand on my eyes)

So I got to open my eyes and then I saw someone sleeping in front of me.

 

He was that guy. The guy who was singing on his way down the stairs from before. He’s HALF- (he has no shirt on). I can see droplets of sweat form one by one on his forehead. But wait.

 

 

Why is he sleeping with me!?

 

 

I widened my eyes at the thought and covered my whole (clothed) body with a blanket and ran to a corner. The corner that was opposite the corner of where the bed was.

 

I just stared at him sleeping, half-, with his back facing towards me and him facing the wall. Then he groaned and rolled over which made him fall from the bed to the floor.

 

I just stared at him with a curious look. He seemed like a slackish person. I wanted to see what he does next, other than falling on the floor. ^^ (what can i do? It’s entertaining to watch) He then took a pillow with him. He then looked at me with his eyes still closed from sleeping and he walked lazily towards me and sat next to me.

 

 

I quickly did a come-any-closer-or-i’ll-bite-you pose while my eyes are tightly shut. Scared of what he’s going to do! But I was surprised when I felt him lay his head on my shoulder.

 

I didn’t move a muscle. Uh. What is this ‘cat’ doing?

 

 

After a few minutes or so, I finally got myself to poke him on cheek.

 

“Y-Yah! W-W-What are you d-doing?”

 

 

He just replied with a breathy snor. He was breathing through his mouth. His nose seemed blocked. Wait. Does he have a cold or something? I checked by placing my hand on his forehead then on his cheek.

 

Wow. This guy has a high fever. Should I wake him up and take care of him?

And as I was about to put my hand away.

 

GRAB!

 

I jumped at his sudden out-of-the-blue act. He held my hand and placed it back to his cheek.

“How can....your hand be....be so cold?”, he looked at me with half-lidded and exhausted eyes as he said the last three words.

His hand and his cheek felt really hot. Like really REALLY HOT. Like he was burning hot.

 

 

How can you be so hot?”

Then he ‘huh?’-ed at me when I said that out loud.

WAIT. I retraced the sentence I just said and found out That I said “How can you be so hot?” Wow. I bet he thinks I’m a flirty just like that Kai.

 

“AH! I mean, I- I think you h-have a fever!!!!”, I quickly shouted after. Which made me accidentally shower a little saliva on his face. “Oh. Sorry!!!”, I apologized as I wiped his face with my fingers softly.

 

 

 

Chen’s POV

I was sleepy…again. But my room is too far. So wherever I can sleep, I sleep there. I didn’t like this habit of mine. I would always find myself waking up in weird places. Like the attic, the garden, the washroom, under a table, under the grand piano, etc. Sighs~

 

I saw a nearby room so I just slept there. Not knowing it was the new babysitter’s room. Honestly, I have nothing against the babysitter. I don’t really care.

 

As long as she’s pretty with a nice body, someone who smiles a lot, someone who can cook delicious meals for us, who will take care of us and who has a nice personality. That’s not much to ask for, right?

 

 

Anyway, I woke up from hearing a cute, little squirm from what seemed like a girl. I opened one eye slowly and took a peak. Just to see a girl wrap her whole body with a blanket and ran towards somewhere I can’t see, somewhere behind me I guess.

 

I felt something weird. I felt really cold when she left, and cause she took the blanket with her. But shivering in the middle of summer? That is weird. Anyway, I gotta make myself warm. Can’t stand shivering in the morning. Then I groaned and rolled over the bed, attempting to stand but failed and instead fell on the floor.

 

I could barely open my eyes. But I could feel her stare at me. Then I took a pillow with me and sat on the floor next to her. I looked at her with my eyes still closed from sleeping.

 

 

I attempted to open atleast my left eye just to see a girl doing a weird but cute pose with her eyes tightly shut. So I smiled by myself and scooted closer to her, to lay my head on her unexpectedly cold shoulders.

 

It was fine, I may be shivering but it’s not because of the coldness. So I just slept there like that.

  

After a few minutes or whatever, someone poked me on the cheek.

“Y-Yah! W-W-What are you d-doing?”

 

I tried replying. But instead what came out was a breathy snor. I had a hard time breathing. So somehow I had a hard time talking too.

 

I felt her really comfortable, cold hand touch my forehead.

Then I grabbed her hand when I felt the feeling fade away. I felt her jump surprised. I held her hand back to my cheek instead.

 

 

I relaxed under her touch.

 

 

“How can....your hand be....be so cold?”, I looked at her with half-lidded and exhausted eyes as I said the last three words of my question.

 

How can you be so hot?”

Then I gave her a confused look.

“AH! I mean, I- I think you h-have a fever!!!!”,She quickly shouted after. “Oh. Sorry!!!”,she  apologized as she caressed my face softly. I don’t know why she apologized and did that though.

 

But. WAIT. I have a fever? But I have a singing contest I wanted to go to today. Aish.

I parted from her and tried standing up. But I just fell harder on the floor, good thing the pillow was there. My sight suddenly became blurry and faded to black slowly. Then total darkness is what I saw.

 

 

 

Nobody’s POV

Chen fainted this time. (note: Sleeping is all he does and this is his first time to faint in his whole entire life -> may or may not be entirely true. XP)

So Ji Hyun panicked and covered Chen with her blanket. Then Chen mumbled in his sleep, “w..wa..terr…” ,she ran outside the room to get him water.

 

Then she accidentally bumped into a tall figure. Tall enough to make her stumble and land first on the floor. She looked up and saw Kris.

(A/N: Ji Hyun doesn’t know their names yet, other than Kai and Sehun. I’m just saying their names so that you, guys, know who she’s looking at or whatever)

 

Kris was half . With only his pants on, while brushing his teeth and a towel hanging on his right shoulder.

 

 

“Oh…Uh..Sorry! Where do you put your cold medicine and stuff?” Then he gives you a weird lookand points you to where the washroom is. He gave another look and proceeded to what he was doing, walking around the house, I guess.

 

 

Ji Hyun was running down the stairs until she tripped from all the clothes that are scattered around the dorm. Wow, this guys really need to learn a lot.

 

Thankfully, Suho was there and caught her bridal style. He chuckled. “You okay?”, he greeted her with a smiley face. She blushed at his face. “Uh…c-can you put me d-down?”, she shyly asked him, even though she didn’t want him to. He chuckled again. “Arasso. Arasso.”, then she ran towards the washroom to continue what she really ran for.

 

 

She opened the washroom door. Just to see a guy doing his business.

 

“AAAAAaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!”, Ji Kyung shouted which made the guy (Baekhyun, who was still half asleep) , jump in surprise and quickly pull up his pants, then she closed the door immediately.

 

 

 “Woow…What is with all this turning events happening today!!!?”, Ji Kyung said to herself while holding her face which is blushing really hard. “So many guys… Oh Yeah. I’ll be living with twelve guys from now on.”, she snapped back and thought about the sick guy. “Oh. Yeah. The cold medicine.” She was about to open the washroom door when..

Baekhyun opened the door and suddenly wrapped his hands around his chest. “You y fangirl!!” and ran away from me. “Huh? What fangirl? I don’t even know you guys. E-X-O..tch.” Then she took the cold medicine from the mirror cabinet. Then to the kitchen to get him water.

 

KITCHEN..

 

Thankfully, D.O. was cooking ramen noodle soup for breakfast. “Breakfast is served gu-“, D.O. was interrupted when Ji Kyung went getting a bowl of his cooking.

He laughed awkwardly, “D-don’t worry. Everybody gets there share… calm down.” He mumbled the last words.

“Thank you.” She placed the cold medicine, glass of water, and bowl of noodles soup on a tray and took it upstairs to Chen.

D.O. saw the things she took and got an idea of what she was trying to do. “Oh, Is someone sick?”

 

Ji Kyung's POV

BACK TO MY ROOM...

 

“Hey I got you water-“ I was shocked when I saw two guys already taking care of him. (Lay and Xiumin)Xiumin was putting a wet towel on Chen’s forehead. Then Lay looked at me with emotionless eyes. But I could see worrisome in them. He then took the tray that was on my hands.

 

Then I felt useless.

 

 

For the first time. I felt like a burden to someone.

 

 

 

WARNING: There is no plagiarizing in this story! If you, by any chance, found this story familiar or similar to other fanfics, It is just coincidental! I repeat, there is no plagiarizing in this story! Thank you. >_< ... BUT if it's inspiration, I will mention. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

exoticbluepandasღ:

Hehe…How is it? Hehe.^^ Please comment and subscribe. Speaking of which, Thanks for subscribing and leaving all those great comments! And Sorry for not updating quickly.  I couldn’t find the USB where my fanfics were saved and all. So I found it now and I updated immediately. Thank you so much! I wouldn’t keep writing if it’s not because of you guys. Thank you so much! ^^

_____________________________________________________________________________________________