Chapter 5: Under the rain.

(ಠ_ಠ) Be EXO's babysitter in exchange of 100 MILLION WON!! (ಠ_ಠ)

 

 

Chapter 5: Under the rain.

 

 

 

Kai looked once more at Ji Kyung’s phone and drove out of the driveway.

 

Sehun’s POV

“Mochi~!  Mochi~! Where are you?”, Sehun searched through the bus stop where Ji Kyung and him met this morning.

“Uh... I wonder what time it is?”, Sehun said as he searched through his pocket.

O____O  Oh. I forgot my phone. Guess I can just explain once I get home.

 

“Mochi~! Mochi~! Yah, come out so that “Appa” won’t worry.” (Sehun calls himself Appa whenever he’s with Mochi. He calls Mochi – “Mochi” or “Teddy”. He calls him Teddy because he hugs him to sleep.^^)

“I guess he may be somewhere around here.”, Sehun mumbled as he walked further away from the bus stop bench.

 

 

Ji Kyung’s POV

He might have gone to the bus stop.

Ting! “Stop Requested.”, I left the bus and started looking for Sehun. “Sehun-ah!! SEHUN!!! Where are you!? SEHUN-ah!!!”

Maybe he might come if I call out Mochi.

“Mochi! Mochi~~! Where have you gone? Oh, Mochi~~!!”, I acted like looking for Mochi.

 

Nobody’s POV

“……ehun-ah!!!..” – Didn’t hear the whole thing. =_=

Wait. Sehun thought. Isn’t that Ji Kyung?

“What is she doing out in the middle of the night, shouting.”, Sehun mumbled to himself.

“Mochi! Mochi~~! Where have you gone? Oh, Mochi~~!!”, I acted like looking for Mochi.

Oh, Well, What do you know? She’s helping me find Mochi too.

 

“Aish. That kid. Still not answering, huh? Oh..Wait. Bus Stop!”, Kai made a quick U turn and drove to the bus stop where they met Ji Kyung.

 

“OH! Y-Yah~~ Boyaa~~! My phone!!?? Where is it- huhuhu ToT ...Aish! I never go out without my phone..expecially at n-night…alone…… ” -____- good job, Ji Kyung. You just scared the crap out of your pants.

 

Ji Kyung jumped when suddenly a loud noise banged. Thunder. Noooo… Not MBLAQ’s Thunder. Nature’s Thunder. One of the things that Ji Kyung is afraid of. Not lightning, not rain  but Thunder. ^^

 

~

http://www.rainymood.com/ - here’s a link to sound up the mood. There’s a volume below the page if you want to lower it. (Tip: You can play this song à http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCWQzPPGrhY while it’s playing)

~

 

Ji Kyung panicked and quickly ran inside the bus stop bench while covering her ears and her eyes tightly shut.

 

--Thunder noise--

“Omo. It’s gonna rain!? I didn’t bring an umbrella though.”, Sehun pouted. “But.. Still can’t have Mochi wet going home. I gottta him NOW. Hwaiting!”, Sehun encouraged himself.

Right after that.

Bark! Bark! A familiar bark …barked. XD

 

“Mochi?”, Sehun and Ji Kyung said at the same time, but in different places.

Sehun ran to where the bark was coming from.

Ji Kyung stood up to find Mochi. THUNDER. “Eeeeeekkk!”, Ji Kyung shouted and sat down on the ground, covering her ears.

 

“Eeeeeekkk!”, Sehun heard JI Kyung scream. He looked back. He wanted to see if Ji Kyung was Ok. But he wanted to catch the running, soaked Mochi. He gulped as droplets of rain kept pouring non-stop on his milk-white face.

 

Ottokeji. I’m bad at making tough decisions. If I go and run after Mochi maybe Ji Kyung got hurt or got kidnapped. But If I go run for Ji Kyung, I might lose this opportunity and lose Mochi forever.

Ottokeji!!??

 

Du-dugg! Du-dugg! His heartbeat grows faster. He walks three steps towards Mochi a drop of tear camouflaged with the drops of rain. He turned around and ran for Ji Kyung.

“Ji Kyung-ah!!”, he shouted as he ran.

 

Ji Kyung didn’t hear Sehun because she was covering her ears. “S-S-Se-Sehuun…O-Odiseo….”, Ji Kyung was about to cry.

 

Until.

 

Sehun’s POV

I was panting really hard. Rain always makes me happy. It’s my lullaby to sleep. But this rain tonight is sad. I lost the most important friend I ever had in the rain, but then that friend gave me someone else.

Someone more special.

Someone that I should be taking care of.

 

And now that friend needs me.

 

I suddenly saw Ji Kyung sitting with her knees on her chest while she’s covering her ears.

 

From afar, she looked weak and afraid.

 

I sighed lightly as I walked over to her.

Stopping right infront of her.

 

I just stared at her as the rain dropped at my nape to my back making my already soaked body more soaked.

 

I kneeled to me knees as I saw her raise her head slowly and looked at me with teary eyes.

 

Ji Kyung’s POV

Until.

I saw someone standing in front of me. I was really scared. It’s a very scary plot. Alone in the dark and rainy, cold night as a stranger slowly walks towards you when you are at your weakest moment.

 

Then he suddenly kneeled on his knees and I brought all of my courage that was left together to get myself to look up at the stranger.

 

I was totally scared that I felt like crying.

 

I looked up. A little blurry from the tears forming up in my eyes. Then my sight cleared as I heard him say,

“…G-Gwenchana….. Ji Kyung-ah…”, ever so softly, it just melts your heart out.

 

Turns out a teardrop fell from my eye, that explains the sudden clarifying of my blurry sight.

 

 

Then he hugs me right there. That’s when I started crying my heart out.

 

In his arms.

 

 

So we ended up talking to each other and him telling me about the Mochi vs. Me mind battle that he had.

Because of him I couldn’t hear the thunder anymore, I can only hear my loud and clear heartbeat.

 

But Sehun seemed so sad even though he laughed as we talked. He semmed sad for loosing Mochi.

 

 

“Don’t worry. If you love something, let it go. If it comes back, it’s yours. If it doesn’t, then it never was.” I just said it without thinking.

 

 

I covered my mouth and looked over to Sehun, who was emotionless.

“I mean-“

“You’re right. Just like what someone told me, “If you love something, you gotta learn to let go.” Thanks.”, Sehun pout-smiled as he patted my head lightly.

 

I smiled back. Ha! Well, I didn’t make up that quote. Donghae-oppa taught me that. Donghae has been my idol for more than 5 years now. A year or so after mom died, Donghae said that to me in personal. How?

I was with this friend whom I met through the net, known as xxxlol-yesUNG-xxx, her name’s Mimi, she decided to take me to ‘Super Junior’s’ fansign event at Myeongdeong mall. (lol. XD just came up with a mall) Then since she liked Yesung and Donghae she made me line up for Donghae while she lines up for Yesung.

 

Then when it was my turn, “Hey. What’s your name?”    “J-Ji Kyung.”

“Ji Kyung? Hmm…I’ve heard of that name before. It means happy. But in other times it might also mean impatience.”, he said some weird things while he’s signing my postcard.

“But Don’t worry. Just remember that if you love something, let it go. If it comes back, its yours. If it doesn’t, it never was. So don’t be impatient over such things just be happy and live your life, arasso?”, he smiled.

 

At that moment, time stopped. All I could hear was my heartbeat and all I can see is him and his smile. Then since then, I started researching about him, turning from curiosity to addiction. Then into fangirling.^^

 

So I guess, sharing it to someone else, made them happy too.

 

So since we don’t have a phone and it was raining we decided to wait for the rain to stop. We waited and waited and waited. So we ended up sleeping.

 

Nobody’s POV

Ji Kyung’s head rests in Sehun’s shoulder as Sehun’s rest on her head. They slept like how two couples would together on a rainy day.

 

While another heart feels pain inside as he watched the two rest in peace and harmony together.

(Oh. What the heck. This isn’t drama. It’s freaking fanfiction!!! XDD)

Ok. so Kai was watching the whole time. He saw everything starting from the point when Ji Kyung  screamed.

 

Flashback~

“Aish. This Sehun. It’s raining already. I wonder where Ji Kyun-“

“Eeeeeekkk!”, a scream caught his attention. He saw Ji Kyung sitting down on the ground with her hands covering her ears.

She’s afraid.

 

I went out of the car. I was about to run towards Ji Kyung when.

“Ji Kyung-ah!!”, Sehun shouted. I stopped. When I saw Sehun running towards Ji Kyung I ran behind a tree.

 

Then I saw everything after that.

tumblr_m8vd5v4sGX1qc54rgo1_500.gif

 

End~

 

I don’t know why I was hiding. I don’t know why I didn’t just help her out even though Sehun arrived. Why am I being such a coward? What is this heavy pinch on my chest? What’s wrong with me? Why am I asking questions to myself?

I looked back just to see them sleeping together. Ugh. That feeling again. I tried hitting my chest to make the feeling go away. But it seemed so deep that…..

… I couldn’t do anything to take this feeling away.

But What is it?

 

 

 

 

--What is love by EXO ringtone—

“Dae?”, Kai answered his phone.

“Hey. Did you find Sehun? Where did you guys last see Mochi anyway?”, Luhan asked from the other line.

 

 

 

 

“Yeah. Gwenchana. I found them. Don’t worry about it.”

“Aww… And I thought we’re gonna have a real treasure hunt this time. So boring…~~!”, Chanyeol whined at the background.

 

Then suddenly somethings scratching at the side of his car’s door. He opened just to see Mochi soaked and muddy.“You.”, Kai went out and took his jacket off. He wrapped Mo

 

chi around his jacket and took him in the floor of front seat.

He drove towards the bus stop and stared at them before he beeped on them. BEEP!

The loud BEEP woke up and startled the two.

“Y-YAH!”, Sehun shouted as his eyes are still half-asleep.

“Oh. The rain hasn’t stop yet.”, Ji Kyung looked at the rain without a thunder.

 

“Yah! You guys coming in or what? Cause if not, I’m gonna leave now.”

“Yeah. We’re coming, hyung. C’mon Ji Kyung.”, Sehun ran towards the car with his jacket on top of his head. Ji Kyung stood up and then her knees somehow lost it’s balance so she just fell on the ground.

 

Kai saw her fall, so he quickly left the car and went to Ji Kyung.

“Yah. Gwenchana? Never mind. I’ll carry you, baby.”, Kai carried Ji Kyung bride-style.

“Y-Yah, What ‘baby’!!?? Put me down. I can walk by myself. MY mom gave me feet to walk for myself!!”

“Well, I guess your mom forgot to give you a brain. How do you think would you walk if you just fell down on your feet.”, Ji Kyung stayed silent.

 

Then they went home. It was an awkward ride. Sehun was asleep. Kai was driving, ofcourse. -_- and Ji Kyung was just awake leaning against the window.

Then a silent whimper was heard. “Wait. Mochi?”, Ji Kyung looked at the floor of her seat, just to see a muddy Mochi wrapped around a jacket.

“Shh.”, Kai said as he put a finger on his lip. “He was scratching the side of my car, under the rain.”

I smiled as I thanked him. Then I remembered the rain.

I looked out the window.

 

“I guess a rain without a thunder seems different. It seems so lonely.”, Kai looked over to Ji Kyung when she mentioned the last word.

 

 

 

Then they all went home quietly trying not to wake up the others. Sehun went straight to bed. While Kai carried the Sleeping Ji Kyung to her room.

 

“Ughh..God. You’re so heavy for a short girl.”, Kai said as he put his knee on her bed and carefully lay her on the bed.”

Ooof! Then his arms are trapped under her heavy back. Their face 5 cm away.

 

Kai tried to take his arms off, until suddenly. Ji Kyung moved. Kai thought she was going to wake up. He didn’t know what to do so he just closed his eyes shut.

 

Kai opened his eyes just to see Ji Kyung turn to her side making his arms easier to get out. But he saw something else which made him go nuts. So he immediately left the room.

 

He sighed. “Woow. What was that?”, he blowfished as he shook his head sideways trying to forget about it.

 

“Ugh. Forget about it.”, Kai said as he went in his room.

 

 

exoticbluepandasღ:

Hallooo~~!!! Kai feels!!! Sehun moments!!! UNDER THE RAIN it is crazy~~!!!!!! HAHAH XDD anywho, Dont forget to comment, arasso?^^ Kamsahamnida~! Hope you guys really enjoyed it! XDD

 

WARNING: There is no plagiarizing in this story! If you, by any chance, found this story familiar or similar to other fanfics, It is just coincidental! I repeat, there is no plagiarizing in this story! Thank you. >_< ... BUT if it's inspiration, I will mention.