Chapter 4: Wait something’s not right.

(ಠ_ಠ) Be EXO's babysitter in exchange of 100 MILLION WON!! (ಠ_ಠ)

 

 

ღHEY HEY HEYღ

Hey to all those new readers! If you might have noticed, Chapter 1 of this fanfic is missing, well cause AFF got sick and blah blah blah and all. So I’m really sorry if you couldn’t read it. And the fact that I couldn’t update Chapter 1 again, I didn’t have it saved in my USB so.. I guess you’d have to skip through Chapter 2 and hopefully the missing stuff would come back soon. Thank you !^^

 

 

Chapter 4: Wait something’s not right.

 

“And that’s how my first day started, a total disaster.”

“Cheongmalyo~? So you already know their names right? Twelve is a lot to remember.”, the person on the other line asked.

“Well…I’m working on remembering all of them and which name is which one’s face.^^”

“Yah! So when are you coming back, then?”, Minhyun followed.

 

Oh Yeah, Ji Kyung thought. “Oh…I think this job wouldn’t be permanent or anything. Mr. Hyuk, the person who hired me, said it’ll all be finished once the summer is over, so just 2 months.”

“Bwoh!!!??”, Minhyun and Jongyoon fought over the phone.

 

“What do you mean JUST 2 months!?”

“Then that would mean 2 months without you and my ‘Ramen bun’!!”, Minhyun took the phone.

“Ehemm. …OUR Ramen bun?”, Jongyoon corrected.

“Oh, Whatever.”

“But he mentioned I can come visit every weekends. Rarely though. Mr. Hyuk said I can only have a day-off if there’s nothing much to do. … But that rarely happens in this house.”, Ji Kyung mumbled the last sentence.

 

“Well then, come visit in the weekend, arasso? Or I’ll…”

“You’ll what?”, Minhyun asked.

“Oh. Shut up, you scumbag!”, Jongyoon hits Minhyun.

“YAH! You!-“

 

Beep

 

“Hello? You guys still there?” Sighs and closes her phone. Continues to read a “How to Read and Write Chinese” whole course book.

Knock! Knock!

“Yes? Come in.”, Ji Kyung closes her book and sits up.

“Uh, H-hey…”  Oh. It’s Sehun.   “Did you by any chance thee Mochi anywhere?”, Sehun slightly opens the door.

(A/N: Those in purple and italic are his lisp sounds^^  note: thee = see )

“Mochi? Oh Yeah. Come to think of it. I didn’t see him after the bus stop thingie happened.”

“Oh…Uh, Thanks anyway.”, Sehun bowed his head and closed the door. “Oh, Uh… hyung’s calling you to help him downstairth.”

“Wait. Which hyung?”, Ji Kyung asked but Sehun already ran to his room.

 

“Hyung? Downstairs?”, Ji Kyung opened door heading outside.

 

Then when Ji Kyung opened it, there appeared Chen drinking a mug of hot choco.

 

Chen’s POV

I woke up and I felt a lot better. This time, I actually woke up from my bed.  I guess the hyungs brought me in my room.

I looked at locked and fully-chained window. Why you ask? Well, it seems that I have a slight illness, well, more of like a habit to me. That whenever I sleep and get nightmares. I sleepwalk and do unbelievable, life-threatening, and dangerous stunts. Hehe~ stunts.

 

Anyways, I should thank Ji Kyung for taking care of me. She must’ve felt burdened. I should probably apologize now. That’s the only thing I can do now.

 

So I left the room when suddenly Lay hyung ran towards me with a mug of hot choco. Hehe~ Hot Choco, my favorite^^. “*panting* Good….Good timing, Chen! I made you some hot cho!”, Lay panted while handing the hot choco to me. “Oh. Thanks!”, I looked at the half-empty mug. I looked at Lay. “Where did the other half go?”

 

Lay scratched his nape and explained. “Uh..That. Well…I kinda ran my way here.”, Lay said while doing running hand movements. “So….I guess (it must've spilt).”

(A/N: Those words in green are in Chinese. Remember, EXO M members can speak little Korean while EXO K can speak little chinese)

I laughed at his silliness and I looked at the mug again. “Well, atleast it’s half-full.” Then I continued to walk my way towards Ji Kyung’s room.

 When I was about to knock on Ji Kyung’s door, it magically opened!

 

I saw Ji Kyung standing there surprised.

 

I took a sip from my hot choco. “Hi. Just wanna say thanks for taking care of me and all.” I smiled.

“Oh! My, gwenchanayo~? Are you feeling dizzy..?”, then she started touching my forehead.

“Umm-“

“..nauseous?”, I almost choked on my hot choco because she surprised me.

“Not rea-“

 “cold?..” Then she just kept asking me questions and such.

I couldn’t answer any of it ‘cause she doesn’t stop giving questions.

 

Someone please tell her I’m fine!!

“He’s fine. You don’t need to worry about it.

(A/N: Those words in red are in English^^)

Finally. I sighed with relief. But this guy always uses his English where no one does.

 

“I’m just asking and it’s none of your concern.

What the- Ji Kyung speaks English too?! I look at Ji Kyung in amazement.

 

Kris’s  POV

Ugh. It’s so boring. I wanna go outside so badly, but Mr. Hyuk won’t allow me to go out alone. They keep talking about this ‘incident’ thingie, that I have no idea about.

 

Turns out Chen got a fever from sleeping on the cold rooftop lastnight. Sighs.

Well, I guess he’ll be fine after what I’ve been through.

 

Flashback~

Xiumin: Hey, Kris? Would you mind doing us a little favor?

Kris: Sure, what is it? (while reading an English book)

Lay: (while supporting Chen on his shoulders) Would you mind helping me carry him to his room?

Kris:*pauses for a minute* …..No. (continues reading)

Xiumin and Lay: Aww…C’mon!

End~

 

... And so I ended up carrying him to his room. And wow, was Chen really light.

He needs to go to the gym more often and I guess eat a lot more. (Well, that’s easy for you to say for a tall guy like you, Kris!^^ -authornim)

Sighs~

Oh. What’s this? Chen’s up already? What’s he doing now?

 

I stood there as I watch Ji Kyung’s door open and so on and so forth.

 

Fast forward>>

“He’s fine. You don’t need to worry about it.”, I talked to her English cause I wanted to confirm if she could understand.

“I’m just asking and it’s none of your concern.”

Oh, So you DO speak English, then?”

“Yeah. How’d you know?”

I read your profile. As the leader of EXO-M and also one of the hyungs of EXO, I had a right to know.”

And Chinese too, right?”, I confirmed.

Dui.”, Ji Kyung nodded. (Dui – ‘Yes’ in Chinese, Mandarin)

Wow. This  Ji Kyung is pretty impressive for a ‘nanny’ who can speak three different languages fluently.

 

JiKyung’s POV

Well, actually I can understand 4 languages and speak them (don't mean to brag, bru.... but its true XD) But I can't fully read and write Chinese and Japanese though. But since I was born in Korea and immigrated to Canada when I was 7, I know Korean and English completely.

“Ok. I’m totally confused now but I’ve done what I came here for and I’m gonna go back to sleep so…Good-eu bye.?”, Chen left the awkward circle while sipping on his slightly cold choco.

 

I looked over to Chen. “Hey. Take care, kay?” People getting in trouble and being annoying is fine with me, but people getting sick I cannot tolerate. That’s why I’m taking nursing for college next year.^0^

Then I looked back UP to Kris. Wow, he’s really tall. I gulped. He just looks…glares at me with those eyes that just makes you wanna pee your pants. Then he walked away like I wasn’t even there.

 

“P-Psh. What’s wrong w-with him?”, I kinda ran my way downstairs to help some ‘hyung’ that Sehun told me.

“Oh. Perfect. I’d like you to help me over here.”, D.O. smiled at me. I literally melted at his cuteness.

I kept taking quick glances at his cute white milk-skinned face as I was washing my hands and wore an apron.

 

D.O.’s POV

Wow. Why do all the babysitters always stare at me? Why do they keep looking at me? It’s so scary maybe she might be like that fangirl that Kris hyung before. Omo! So scared..

I blushed as I smelled the ramyun noodles that I was cooking. I couldn’t tell if it was right or not. I always got caught up at this part. If the food tastes good or not.

Ji Kyung chuckles. “Pabo~ You’re not supposed to smell it, you’re supposed to taste it.”, she said as she took a sip from the ladle.

She smiled as she said,”Matda~!”

“Cheongmalyo?”, I took the ladle from her and took a sip. I nodded.

“You’re right.”

“Yeah~ You’re a really great cook.”

“No, well…Yeah, I am! But what I meant was that I have to taste it rather than smell it.”

“Oh, Uh. For a great cook like you, I thought you knew.”, she chuckled.

Yah. What is that supposed to mean? I pouted my lips.

 

Ji Kyung’s POV

“Oh, Uh. For a great cook like you, I thought you knew.”, I chuckled.

Then he pouted his lips. Omo! So adorable~!

I pinched his cheeks lightly.

He jumped cutely. “Y-Yah! What-what-what-what-what are y-you doing!?” I couldn’t take it. His cuteness.

“Uh…Umm… Dirt! On you cheek. There was dirt..I wiped it off!”, I waved my hands.  I came up with an excuse. If I told him the truth he’ll be totally freaked out.

“Oh.”, he settled. “Well, You should’ve just told me instead of scaring me like that.”

“Haha~ sorry(?)” No!! Thank you!!! Thank you for being so cute!!

 

<> 

 

“Dinner, guys!”, D.O. shouted as he rang a bell.

Solid-Brass-School-Bell--1-Side-2-Color-

(imagine this colored pink - wondering why its pink? Ask D.O...He bought it!^^)

 

“Wait. You eat dinner at 4:00!?”, I eat dinner at 8:30.

“Well, we need to go for a photoshoot for the teaser photos later. But we mostly eat dinner at 6:00.”

“Dinner at 6:00!?”

“Yeah, it’s dance practice and stuff. Sometimes we don’t even eat dinner at all. Cause now that we’re going to be debuting soon.”

 

I was just plain speechless. “Well, Don’t you get really, really tired and exhausted afterwards?”

“Nah… gwenchana! As long as I could sing and perform on stage, I’m good!”

He paused as he smiled.

“Wow. That’s pretty ambitious of you and really inspirational at the same time.”, I said as I set thirteen plates on the table.

He chuckled. “Ask anybody here. They would probably say the same.”

I nodded. I guess these people here are all living their dreams…or

 

….“Don’t disappoint the people who believe in you”….

 

I guess we all believe in the same thing. It’s so funny how different we are in the outside but how similar we actually are in the inside. We all fight for something we believe in.

 

“What’s for dinner, …baby~?”, an almost- sound in the end of the sentence as an unwanted voice creeped up from behind my ear.

“WTH!? STAY AWAY FROM ME!!”, I jumped as I kicked him from behind me.

“Aaaahhh! Yah! You!”

 

“Alright. Alright. Take a seat so we could all eat.”, D.O. ordered.

“Nae, Umma.”, Kai started until the rest said the same after.

 

<> 

All of them eating…. Wait. Something’s not right here..

One, Two, three, for , five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twe-

What the-! Where’s the 12th!? Where- Where’s Sehun!?

 

“Where’s Sehun?!”

“Where’d he go?”, Chanyeol asked while food still in his mouth.

“I dunno.”, Lay answered.

“But he never misses dinner. He would always be the first one to come, right?”, Luhan said like he knows every single detail about Sehun. Hunhan~

“I dunno.”, Lay answered again.

“Yeah. He’s not in his room either. Did anybody see him?”, Suho asked after running down from the stairs.

“I dunno.”, once again, Lay answered.

 

While Chen just sleeps there on his food in his own dreamland.

 

“Maybe he left.”, Baekhyun guessed.

“Where do you think that 19-year old kid would have gone at a time like this?”, Xiumin asked Baekhyun.

“I dunno.”, Baekhyun and Lay said in unison.

“Hey, hyung? Don’t you get tired if you just kept saying ‘I dunno’?”, Tao asked out of the blue.

“….”, Lay paused which made everybody look at him.

“..I dunno.”

 

Kai snapped his fingers. “Aha! Maybe he went out to search for something.”

“Oh, Yeah. I remember him asking me about something awhile ago.”, I added.

“Umm… Maybe he’s looking for Mochi. I didn’t see Mochi when you guys came.”, Lay said.

 

“Finally, something sensible coming from your mouth!... No offense bro.”, Kris sighed of relief.

“Omo! MOCHI!! Omo- I totally forgot!!”, I panicked as I ran towards the front door and wore my coat. “Call me if he came back home, arasso?”

 

Nobody’s POV

Bang! The door slammed as Ji Kyung hurriedly left the dorm.

“Hmm?”, Chen suddenly woke up from the loud slam.

“That girl sure is something.”, Kai smirked. Then he looked over Ji Kyung’s untouched meal and beside it….  was her phone. .____.

“Tch. I guess. Two can play in this game.”, Kai said as he took the phone into his pocket and wore a black leather jacket and went outside.

While leaving the other 10 guys with derp faces looking at each other.

“Let’s go search for our Sehunnie!!”, Chanyeol fist-pumped on the air while food still in his mouth.

 

“Omo. Sehun-ah…. What do you think you’re doing? Where are you?”, Ji Kyung said to herself as she ran around the dark streets of the strange, unfamiliar place.

 

exoticbluepandasღ:

Hey!! How was it? Oooohhh~~~ I know you liked it. (I liked it too, myself!) ^^ HAHAHA!! Sorry, I’m really enjoying this! Gosh. KPOP really took me to another level. Louder screams. Change of ideal type. Change of taste. Better taste in music. Already knows fashion. Spazzing over the computer 24/7. And fangirls whenever any KPOP-related word is heard or seen. ^^ hehe~ ^^ So Please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE while I hyperventilate here – watching “To the beautiful You” Episode 4. XDD OTL - I can’t contain my feels. T.T

 

tumblr_m986snaVke1qzh5sno1_250.giftumblr_m986snaVke1qzh5sno2_r1_250.giftumblr_m986snaVke1qzh5sno3_250.gif

tumblr_m986snaVke1qzh5sno4_250.giftumblr_m986snaVke1qzh5sno5_250.giftumblr_m986snaVke1qzh5sno6_250.gif

cr: image not mine/found

 

HAHAAH!!! LOL!! OTL Can't take it!!~~^^ XDDD

 

exokmforever:  1/100 Kai gifs/gifsetsKai singing along; his cute lips! <3  OHMYGOSH<3

cr:also not mine/found

see ya~~!! while I go continue with my hyperventialting~!^^ XDD

Yeah, If any of you wanna know my tumblr, here: http://exoticbluepandas.tumblr.com/