Chapter 1 : Its a Windy day!

(ಠ_ಠ) Be EXO's babysitter in exchange of 100 MILLION WON!! (ಠ_ಠ)

 

THANK GOD !!!! I got the 1st Chapter back!!! ^^ Feel FREE to go back again if you want to!!! XDD Ok OK Have fun my dearies~~! ^^ Love you lots. HEARTS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!
 
 
 
 
Ji Kyung's POV
Yet again another day came. The usual. Wake up, do my morning routine...
 
(go to the washroom & do my thing, wash face, brush my teeth, wear something simple, eat breakfast) 
 
then leave the apartment to look for another job. 
 
Annyeong! Kim Shin Yeong imnida! 
 
 
I live in an apartment building, at room 22, with my bestfriend Jongyoon (Jong Tae Yoon) and her brother, Kim Min Hyun
 
Minhyun and Jongyoon were both orphans that survived in a big car accident from two different families. Their families knew each other, so they stayed together for as long as it takes.
 
I just met them 5 years ago, when my mom was still alive, infront of my school. My mom was driving me back.                                        When she was going to make a left turn, two kids were playing there and my mom almost hit them. My mom is so kind and compassionate, that she took them in and treated them like her own. That's when we became a family.
 
 
 
Anyways, I was looking for a job so I just walked around the block for a while. "Cashier WANTED =>" I read the banner and I just stared at it for a while.
 
 
I thought of my mom. 
 
My mom was a cashier for 2 and a half years. Then she ran into a robber and was shot, straight to the heart. I couldn't bear the pain, just thinking about it.
 
Then I remembered her last words, before she went to work on that very day. She said, "Don't dissapoint the people who believe in you."-quote taken from "Atashinchi no Danshi"- 
 
 "Yah. Umma! -.- Is that from another one of those dramas your watching?", I suspected. "Haha. Yeah, I guess! And don't 'Yah' me, you!", My mom just chuckled, hugged me and left. 
 
 
Literally left. 
 
 
...
 
 
 
"Ah..Jugiyo..." , I snapped back to reality when someone tapped me on the shoulder.
 
 
It was a man. He looks like a busy person. The usual, wearing a business suit with a suitcase. 
 
 
 
"Eh. Nae? Annyeonghaseyo.", I bowed politely. 
 
"Sorry, I know I'm a complete stranger. But I just wanna ask you, you seemed to be interested in looking for a job, am I right?"   I nodded.  "Well, I'm offering you a job in exchange of 10 million won." My jaw dropped at the shocking statement, lower than the ground. -_- if that's possible.
 
 
 
"B-B-Bwoh!!??", I exclaimed. 10 million won!!?? Are you kidding me!??
 
 
"Yes. As a babysitter. I'll give you 10 million Won. Babysit TWELVE 'kids' for me.", the man clarified.
 
"B-B-B-woh!? twel- 10 mill-...You're kidding me, right!?"
 
"Is it too small for you? *pauses* 100 MILLION WON. I can give you a cheque right now, if you're really in need."
 
I just stood there speechless. "In need?"    Do I look that poor to you, old man!?
 
"Ah~~ I see what's going on here! This is one of those...prank or game whatever shows, huh?  Alright alright, Prank cameras! You can come out now!", I waved around the place like a crazy woman.
 
 
The guy just stood there confused, while I realized this was real. I am going to get 100 Million Won.
 
 
 "Anyway, My name is Mr. Hyuk.." he offered a hand shake, "..it's nice to meet you, Ms. ...?" 
 
"Ji Kyung. Park Ji Kyung." I shook his hand but my mind in a different world. Still can't believe this is happening to me.
 
"Ji Kyung-ssi? I would kindly like if you can sign me some papers, so we can plan on moving you to their dorm after 12 days. I will call you when it is time to move. So please make sure you are prepared with your stuff by then."
 
 
I followed him to the coffee shop nearby. We sat down a table and all I could remember from that moment is the tons of papers to be signed and 100 freakin' Million Won
 
I think, He was talking about the papers and made me sign each of them. 
 
 
 
It took us about 2 hours to talk about the whole contract. I didn't really pay attention to what he was saying. Cause, I'm still at shock, after hearing him offer me 100 MILLION WON
 
I just died inside. All I can think about at the moment, was 100 Million Won.It seemed to me that every word that came out of his mouth was 100...Million...Won...babysit... @_@ I'm going crazy!!
 
 
...
 
 
For 10 days straight, I was stuck in my room, just thinking about the 100 Million won. (Ofcourse, I would go out whenever I need to go to the washroom and if I'm hungry)*_* 
 
 
My roommates, Minhyun and Jongyoon, didn't even realize what's happening to me. We're always in our own little worlds. ^_^
 
Then a thought shot me,
 
 
What will I do with 100 Million Won?
 
 
 Then lots of ideas popped out one by one in my head. 
 
Rent fees.
Debts.
House repairs. Home redecoration.
New house appliances.
...
Alright. I admit it. I'm a big fan of house appliances and redecorating, and stuff. Any home-related things. (-.-)
 
But one by one, my ideas start to move from NEEDS to WANTS. I wrote down everything that I thought of. Which probably took me the whole night to do. But I didn't care, cause i get more and more excited as more ideas pop in my mind.
 
 
 
 
 
 
The NEXT DAY
 
Jongyoon's POV
"Yah. Yah, Ji Kyung-ah~!! You've been in your room for a week now! (A/N: Wow..you just realized that?) Gwenchana!?", I knocked recklessly on her door.
 
 
No one answering.
 
 
"YAH! Watermelon-head!!!... (Her brother calls her "Watermelon-head" because she always acts lazy - heavy head; can't even carry her own head, around the house - "her" meaning "Ji Kyung") 
 
"....Rise and Shine, Princess!", Minhyun shouted next.
 
 
Jongyoon twisted the door knob.                                   It's OPEN.
 
 
They went in and there was no Ji Kyung to be found. But there was a note left by her.
 
 
 
 
 
Hey guys! 
    Just wanna let you know, I went somewhere important! Urgent! 
VERY IMPORTANT!.... None of your business though.... *_* If you 
guysare hungry, you can eat the food I prepared on the table! My 
specialRamen noodles and steamed buns! I also prepared tacos incase
I can'tcome home for lunch! 
 
... Just incase you're wondering! Love you guys! Take care! Mua-Mua!
                                                               
                                                                       - Ji Kyung 
 
 
...
 
 
Minhyun and Jongyoon slowly glared at each other and raced downstairs to get breakfast. Their FAVORITE breakfast.
 
 
Ramen noodles and steamed buns
a.k.a. Ram and buns
(sounds like: Ramen buns) ^^
 
 
And they fought and on the end, ate together.
 
 
 
Meanwhile...
 
At the bus stop
 
 
Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooshhhhhhhhhh~~~~~
 
Ji Kyung's POV
WoW. Its So windy today.
 
 
I'm just waiting for the bus to arrive. I'm going to see Mr. Hyuk again today. Since today is the day before the MOVE, (moving somewhere and becoming a babysitter) he said we have to get ready so that the plan is gonna go successfully. I think he also mentioned that I was going to meet the twelve kids today. Now that I think about it, I'm kind of excited to meet them. 
 
*high-pitched barking of a dog*
 
"Eh?" Its a dog. No, wait. It's a ...
tumblr_m6ddoaKyWJ1rsaue2o1_500.gif
...a PUPPY!!!!!
>_< I can't!!!! Its too much!!
 
 
"You're mine!", I whispered and gave the puppy a kiss. 
 
"Uh...Jugiyo.", an unkown voice shouted from behind me.
 
 
I looked back and I saw......
 
tumblr_m033fxMaRo1r60f6z.gif
 
...an Angel!!
 
 
OMG!! What is going on with me today! I`ve been seeing so many heavenly figures today!! 
 
I BLUSHED A THE THOUGHT...
 
 
"Huh? Ah! N-Nae?", I stuttered as I snap back to reality.
 
"Umm....That is...", He scratched his nape and he looked annoyed. Even though he`s not acting it out, I can tell.
 
 
"....Mochi.", I`m confused. "Bwoh? Mochi?"`
 
He looked at the puppy I was holding. I looked at the dog and on his dog tag it`s written...`Mochi` 
 
 
모찌
 
 
The guy clears his throat. Then again, interrupted from own little world.
 
 
"...Oh Jwesomnida!", I handed the puppy and bowed apologetically at him.
 
 
Sehun`s POV
 
"...Oh Jwesomnida!", She handed the puppy to me and bowed apologetically.
 
I can`t help but laugh quietly at the cute act. I took Mochi. I petted him and gave him a treat for being such a good boy: Bringing me to a pretty angel.
 
"Gwenchana.", I said. So I just stood there waiting for the bus. Just got Mochi for a walk earlier today, cause we were supposed to meet someone today. A new babysitter. I wonder what she looks like.
 
I hope she`s not gonna be like the previous ones, the first one was too strict. 
 
              "Go to bed at exactly 8:00 or else this will be your last sight of me! (I will kill you in your sleep)"
 
 
The second was treating us like kindergarteners..
 
                        "Alright, kids! let`s hold hands now as we go outside...arasso? "
 
...Well, she was pretty though that`s why we didnt fire her after a week.
 
The third was really scary, we didn`t fire her till one night, when she almost Kris in his sleep.
 
...We found out she was a fangirl spy and she got into jail for doing a fourth degree ual assault.
 
Then the fourth one didn`t last till three days, because some of the hyungs kept on pranking her...
..I guess it was the trauma after the previous babysitter. The killer fangirl. That was really scary. *_* And yes, very traumatizing. We didn`t tell Kris about any of this, he was asleep. We thought it would be best if we don`t tell him. So he won`t go crazy and ruin his career.
 
Today, we`re going to meet the fifth one.
 
I hope she`s a real human this time.
 
 "Right, Mochi? ", Mochi was just there with his mouth wide open.
 
 
 "He has a cute name. ", I looked to my right. Oh! It`s the pretty angel. She was still here all along. I gave her a confused look.
 
 "Oh. I`m waiting for the bus too. ", she smiled as she pointed at her watch and  showed it to me.
 
I looked at her. i wanted to ask her name .... so badly.
 
 "Umm... ", I said as I took out my hand slowly for a handshake.
 
 
 "Park Ji Kyung imnida. Nice to meet you! ", she took my hand quickly and shaked it. She smiled again.
 
 
 
i just melted at the beautiful figure infront of me. i bet I`m blushing right now. but who cares I`m with my favorite bestfriend(Mochi0 and my future wife(Park Ji Kyung)
 
 
 
WARNING: There is no plagiarizing in this story! If you, by any chance, found this story familiar or similar to other fanfics, It is just coincidental! I repeat, there is no plagiarizing in this story! Thank you. >_< ... BUT if it's inspiration, I will mention. 

__________________________________________________________________

exoticbluepandasღ:

Hey HeyHey!! Evrybody!! XDD Updated Chapter 1!!! XDD Sehun you little!! what! Future wife....more of like future babysitter! Please comment subscribe bookmark do whatever you like readers!! Thank you so much!! Hope you enjoyed it! What will happen once they find out they were riding on the same bus? Awkward Silence?  Find out at Chapter 2!

__________________________________________________________________