Dance Dance.

Learning to Deal.

Here we go. A new start, better not things up Chae.
She took a deep breath and slowly turned the door knob. 

She opened the door thinking that it would be one of those epic entrances. When the lead actress goes inside the classroom and everyone stops what theyre doing and stares in disbelief. Sadly it wasn't the class was really busy and noisy. Everyone was hugging each other and greeting each other saying they missed them. It was a happy reunion and the class was full of happiness and joy. She gave her teacher the note that was given to her by the principal and quickly scanned for a seat. Ofcourse there was a seat at the very back so she took that. 

What are you expecting Chae. You're the new kid, just blend in and nothing bad will happen to you. She sunk down in her seat as class started. 15 Minutes before English finished, a student finally talked to her.

"Hey! Whats your name?" She asked. She had red hair and cute pinchable cheeks. "Um, Im Chaerin. Whats yours?" 
"My name is Bom. You're new right? Ofcourse you are. Ah let me show you around okay?" Her eyes were so big and she was so cute. Chaerin couldn't say no. She was too cute. 
"Ofcourse. Thank you." 
"Come with me at break."

BREAK

"So at breaks, we go to our usual spot on the field. I hang out with my two other friends, Minzy and Sandara" Bom said as she casually skips right next to Chaerin. 
"Haha you are so full of life Bom but wait, Sandara? Do you call her Dara by any chance?" 
"Hmm.. Yeah! Do you know her or something?" 

Chaerin did, Sandara and Chaerin went to a dance convention once. She joined a competition and she made friends with Dara. Sadly Chaerin only won second place, Dara being first. Even though they were 'friends' Chaerin didn't really like her since she was jealous of Dara winning the dance competition but since this is a new start she thought that maybe she would have a good and stable relationship with her. 

"Y-Yeah I do! I met her at a dance convention once. She won first place." 
"Oh small world! She never mentioned you to us before." She said with a sigh. 
"Waa, are you okay?" 
"Im fine! Its just you look really cool.." She said sheepishly. 
"Why thank you Bom! You are quite pretty yourself." Whats this? Chaerin complimenting someone? Its new and different but it felt nice making someone smile once in a while. 

"Here we are! Meet the group! Thats Minzy and you know Dara." 

Minzy had short hair but it frames her face perfectly. She was so pretty and Chaerin thought that no one could pull of that short hair cut for a long time and she salutes Minzy for it. Dara's hair got longer and its now coloured brown. She had two pig tails that was braided. She was still small but her face was amazing. She thought to herself are these 3 people for real? Why are they so pretty? 

"Omo! CL! CL!" Dara's face lit up straight after Bom's introduction.
"I missed you! How have you been? I lost your number! I can't believe you are here now! Ah how was your first day so far?!" 
"Yah, calm down. Your asking too much questions. Let the girl sit and chill for a bit." Minzy said. Something was different about her she wasn't as happy or estatic as anyone that she met so far today.

"I missed you too Dara. After that competition I just went home and slept and forget about most things that happened that day. This is a nice school though. Everyone that I met so far was being nice to me." Chaerin said, looking at Dara but she was sortof looking at Minzy just eating her jello. 
"Thats good that your enjoying this so far! I heard your the talk of the school. Everyones buzzing about you here." Dara said while nibbling on her cookies.
"Yeah Yeah! When you came in assembly everyone around me was, 'Look a new girl, Over there!'. Compliments everywhere Chae! I heard that someone thought you were really hot today as well. Damn girl you got it bad!" Bom said. 

"Ah, it doesn't feel like that. When I entered the room no one even looked at me and assembly wow nothing really happened except I made friends with Daesung." 
Minzy quickly turned her head as he heard Daesung's name. "Daesung?"
"Sorry Chae, Minzy here has a little crush on Dae since summer break." Dara winked. 
"I-I- d-dont!" 
"Dont worry Minzy, he wants to show me around. Come with me and you can try to get with him hahaha" Chae said. 
"Th-Thanks.." Minzy looked away and played with her jello some more..
"You are so cute Minzy" Bom pulled a face. 

Everyone just laughed while Minzy sat there looking frustrated but laughed straight after. Chaerin liked this, she made new friends. First day was good, no one is actually scared of her. Well done Chae you've done good so far.

"Hey break is finished, what do you have now Chae i'll take you to it." Sandara suggested.
"I have dance.." 
"Oh yeah lets go to the gym, the auditorium is right next to it. I can take you to your class, my class is just next door." 
"Thanks D, I'll see you guys later!" 
"BYEEEEEEEE~" Bom said. 
"Buhbyee." Minzy followed. 

She can't believe it. She made friends.
- - - - - - - - - - - - 

( OH GOD I CANT BELIEVE IT. THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT <3 I'M GONNA TRY MY BEST! WOOOOP! )