Key's part

Boyish much?

▌Title: Special Compliment

 

"So how long did you had her?", Jonghyun asked while ruffling Yui's hair.

"Not that long ago...", she replied.

Jonghyun looked at her in amazement. "You mean you trained her in such a short time??"

Ae Jun just nodded like it was just a natural thing with her head tilted to the side.

"Are you saying you have a dog too?", she finally asked.

Jonghyun scratched his nape, embarrased, about how he didn't even mention he too, have a dog himself.

Ae Jun narrowed his eyes at him, "You're not good at training him, aren't you?"

Jonghyun scoffed, "Now you're mocking me Ae Jun. I'm your hyung, you know."

But imagining him calling him "Hyung" than "Oppa" is just plain disappointing.

Ae Jun shook his head playfuly, "I~ don't just call anyone that. Just like you guys, I will start calling you 'sunbae'."

He stuck out his tongue as he stood up and left with Yui.

Jonghyun just sat there smiling at himself. Ae Jun does know how to have better ways.

 

-

 

 

Soon, 1BY1 and SHINee started warmin up to eachother without the girls knowing that it's mostly because of Ae Jun. 

1BY1 just finished their stage of their song of "Morning Routine" and met SHINee at the backstage.

"You look dashing, oppas!", the girls cheered. Ae Jun was in his headphone, in his own world playing basketball with his psp without knowing how Minho was watching beside him.

"You guys did great back there too." Onew smiled which made them squeal.

The guys did final touches before they were announced at the big stage.

"So, what do you think?", Key asked the girls.

The girls immediately replied, "You're really good at fashion, Key oppa."

Key smiled at them then turned to Ae Jun who was just nodding with the girls. "What about you, Ae Jun? Any other compliments?"

Ae Jun looked at him from head to toe before answering, " Why do I have to tell you about your clothing style?"

The words seem offending but that's not how Ae Jun put it yet it left him look at him in astonishment.

"The fans will look at you, not your clothes. If you just give them a bright smile then I think they'll be more than contented."

He went back at his game, not realizing how Key felt so.. special.

Ae Jun looked up again like he was about to continue, "But It's hard to deny how you can make special combinations to your own style, sunbae.", he smiled sweetly that made Key blush.

"Yah! Key! What the!? Are you blushing right now you almight Key!?" he scloded himself inside his head.

 

-

 

After SHINee's performance, the girls all high-five with them but the guys' eyes darted somewhere and it landed on the sleeping Ae Jun.

Key kneeled before him and ruffled his hair as he whispered, "You make me feel special."