Minho's part

Boyish much?

▌Title: Going easy

 

Ae Jun came back covered in sweat while holding Yui's leash. He saw how the girls all giggling as they scrolled their tablet.

"What are you looking at?", Ae Jun asked as he unleashed Yui.

The girls got startled at his sudden presence.

Kyun Mi was the one who replied, "Choi Minho from SHINee just invited us at his soccer game. Not many people were invited so they practically just wanted to hang out with us.", she giggled.

Ae Jun brightened up, "Soccer? Sounds fun! Can I come?"

Emmy stood up with her hands on her hips, "But you have schedule, right?"

Ae Jun pouted as he remembered, "But I really want to play soccer~"

Min Lu swung her arm around him, "..or you just want to play with Minho oppa?", she teased.

Ae Jun looked at him like she just ate something bad, "I don't care if it's him or not. Soccer is my second favourite to Badminton, noona."

Min Lu nodded as she teased more, "Yeah right. You just can't imagine how he would look without his shirt on, huh?"

"You're quite erted, you know that noona.", Ae Jun smirked as he proceeded himself inside the bathroom.

"Ooh~ you know I love being close with them.", Min Lu said as she her lips.

 

-

 

Even though it was just the SHINee and 1BY1, cheers echoed the court as they viewed the guys running around.

After that round, the guys came back with them and the girls gave them bottles of water to pour themselves. 

"Why do Ae Jun needs to miss out this hang out? He's such a meany~" Key frowned as the others nodded in agreement.

"Don't worry oppas, atleast we're still here, right?", they cheered them up while they just returned them a weak smile.

Silence covered them. They never knew how the guys really hypered up when Ae Jun is around.

Minho broke the silence, "Does Ae Jun hate soccer?"

Min Lu protested, "No way! Ae Jun actually really wanted to come because it was his favourite after Badminton. His schedule really made his smile upside down, you know."

Minho chuckled as he poured himself the remaining drops, "I guess we're quite the same about sports."

 

-

 

They headed to the exit room when a shadow beneath the sun rasy walked towards them.

"Eh? You're leaving already?", the voice spoke.

They were having a hard time iewing at the person carefully until Minho spoke, "Glad you can still join us, Ae Jun."

He slowly walked towards them with his arms folded.

"I kinda got a bit late because a hot girl just got herself lost."

The uys just nodded as they waited for her to continue.

"Anyway, I was even planning on doing a one on one with Minho sunbae."

That thought made the guys laugh while the girls just nodded in understanding.

"Why are you guys laughing?", Kyun Mi asked.

Taemin faked a tear as he exclaimed, "It's impossible for someone small like him to beat Minho. I mean look how Minho can't compare to Ae Jun's height!"

Ae Jun dropped his bag at the floor, making a heavy echo.

"Fine then. Let's see how he can beat me." Ae Jun narrowed his eyes at Minho.

Minho smirked as he followed him.

The two of them went to their positions as Minho muttered, "Fine, I'll go easy on you first."

"Okay.. I usually say that to girls..."

"Then you're surely going to regret ever doing that, sunbae." Ae Jun smirked as he threw the ball into the air.

 

-

 

Shortly, everyone who is watching had their jaw dropping already as they watch how Minho haven't even made a single score yet.

"Too.. too... too impossible..." Taemin said under his breath as he held his face.

Kyun Mi gulped, "I know she's good at sports but how does she even avoid Minho fom even scoring??"

Ae Jun saw how Minho looking exasperated as he stole the ball from him. So he pretended that he slipped the ball from his hands and even faked a curse under his breath.

Minho took his chance and made a score. The other guys jumped up in celebration as Minho finally made a score.

Ae Jun just went to his bag an grabbed a towel to wipe himself. Not knowing how the girls are gonna throw themselves to him.

"Hey Ae Jun that was amazing!"

"You totally beated him!"

"But that's a pain at the last one."

Ae Jun chuckled at them when all of a sudden, Minho started calling him from outside, like he wanted to talk to him in private.

Ae Jun jogged up to him and saw him leaning his back against the wall with his arms folded.

"I know you literally gave the ball to me, Ae Jun."

Ae Jun bit his lip as he scratched his nape. Minho chuckled at the sight as he ruffled his hair.

"You're not mad?", he titlted his head.

Minho bended his knees to meet his level. Ae Jun was seriously shorter than him that it was like kneeling to reach down to a little boy.

"You know what almost made me mad?", he asked.

Ae Jun thought for a while before shooking his head at him.

"I was planning on ignoring you for a whole month for not even showing up a while ago, you kiddo." He messed his hair some more.

Ae Jun made a face. "People really treat me as if I'm a little boy. It's so stupid."

Minho made a sweet smile but it definitely did not affect him, "No it's not. I think it suits you."

Ae Jun scoffed as he rolled his eyes, "Whatever sunbae"

He then awkwardly darted his eyes around when he noticed how close he is. He puffed his cheeks as he slowly left Minho there.

"I guess you know what I'm thinking now, right?", Minho grinned.

Minho heard his shoes made fast steps as he echoed, "Sorry sunbae! Gotta go!"

Right on cue, Minho's stomach made a noise, "Bad Ae Jun."