Taemin's part

Boyish much?

▌Title: Fetching the Maknae sunbae

 

Summer ended and it was time for Taemin to go back to school. As usual, people bully him, girls stalk him or picture him wherever he goes.

He checked himself through the large mirror with an unreadable expression as he fixed his hair.

 

"Taemin'ah!~ Breakfast is ready!", Key yelled from downstairs.

 

Taemin kept his poker face on as he looked away from his mirror and proceeded downstairs. He sat down at the dinner table and Minho took a seat next to him. He patted his back as he assured him, "Don't worry, someone will pick you up later. Just give this to that person."

 

Minho gave him a small ring colored in black and white for a small design.

 

"Why do I need someone to fetch me when I'm old enough to walk home by myself?", he said as he kept the ring inside his pocket.

 

Key looked at him pitifully, "I wish we could be with you or even please let those bullying stop these year."

 

Minho smiled, "Yeah Taemin, there's still one more year."

 

Taemin gave them a plain smile as he took a sip of his water.

 

Key furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at Minho, "Yah, what do you mean someone will pick him up?"

 

Minho just smiled as he ate his breakfast with Taemin.

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

As soon as Taemin was near the front gate, his eyes never left the ground. People started whispering to each other while looking at his direction. He couldn't care less as he entered his classroom, earning stares from his classmates, and searched for an empty seat near the windows. Taemin kept his head hung low as he heard foots steps coming near him.

 

"Well, well, well... if it isn't the maknae idol, huh? Still not enough for more?"

 

Taemin sighed, "Here we go again.."

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

Taemin went to the faculty to eat his lunch but found it empty anyways so he went at the blacony to eat alone.

 

"Hey, isn't that Taemin from SHINee??"

 

"He was also here last year."

 

"You're gonna stalk him again?"

 

"I wonder if Jonghyun will fetch him today.."

 

"What about Minho?"

 

"Or Key??"

 

Taemin rolled his eyes as he heard the girls squealing loudly, obviously disturbing him. He felt something fell on him. He lifted his head and saw one of the sunbaes smirking at him as they walk away. He sighed again as he continued his lunch until his tongue went dry.

 

"Thirsty?", a voice asked.

 

Taemin quite recognize that voice. He looked up and saw none other than Ae Jun, smiling at him as he reached him a banana milk.

 

Taemin took it with his mouth still open, "What are you doing here..?"

 

Ae Jun sat beside him as he shrugged, "Minho sunbae asked if I could cheer you up at your first day of school."

 

"Wae?"

 

Ae Jun breathed deeply, "Bored~ I have a free schedule and as you can see, I had a hard time disguising in your school as I bought myself banana milk at your canteen. But I can see you needed it more than I do so.. yeah."

 

Taemin silenced for a while before chuckling at him. He looked at the banana milk then back at her again.

 

"Then why did you arrive so early?", he asked, again.

 

Ae Jun looked at him like he was asking the most ridiculous thing ever before cracking up.

 

"You're really getting old, sunbae.", he teased.

 

Taemin pouted until he remembered something Minho gave him.

 

He showed it to him in front of his face before speaking, "Then how do you explain this?"

 

Ae Jun went big-eyed as he snatched the ring from him.

 

"Where did you get this?? I thought I lost it forever!", he exclaimed.

 

"Looks like someone is more forgetful than me~", he sang, earning a glare from Ae Jun.

 

Plus, a smack on his head.

 

Even though his break time was short, they had fun being together and Taemin wished he spent more time together. Even though as he entered his classroom, his smile never faded away.

 

-

 

As soon as Minho heard their dorm room open, he immediately sprinted outside his room and only saw a grinning maknae.

 

"Where's he?"

 

Taemin lifted his head up, what Minho just said just passed through his ears and didn't even mind understanding it. "What did you say hyung?"

 

"Ae Jun?"

 

Taemin then nodded with a bright smile on his face as he pointed all around the room, finding the right words to say.

 

"H-He said that he will be a bother just entering here. I insisted him but he said that he only needs to take me home, not enter with me.", he stuttered.

 

Minho nodded until his head immediately looked towards the window, "Did he just left?"

 

Taemin slowly nodded and whe he did, Minho ran to the window with a blanket on his head.

 

"Yah!", he whispered loudly as he spotted Ae Jun about to cross the street.

 

Ae Jun looked around until he saw a familiar face with a blanket on top of him. "Minho sunbae..?"

 

"Stay with us for a while.", Minho pleaded that made Ae Jun chuckle.

 

He waved his hands in front of his face as he mouthed, "No thanks. I'm busy."