Onew's part

Boyish much?

▌Title: Chicken Lover...s

 

"..I'm the youngest in the group yet why do I have the busiest schedule??", Ae Jun whined as he double-checked his paper.

The manager, Shin Jin Guk, shrugged his shoulder, "Well, that's what you get for being a writer. You're already an idol and you try yourself for that?"

Ae Jun blew his fringe. He was right. To continue his writing skills, he auditioned many times to be a writer.

"I never thought it'd be this stacked up... I mean, look at this! Some of my schedules are at the same time with the others and what do you expect? Split myself into half??", he exclaimed.

Manager Shin placed his hand on his shoulder as he assured, "Don't worry. I'll just announce to the interviewers that you're still busy with that and will be gone to other events for a while. You can come back if you want to but please make sure you get done with that."

 

-

 

The girls gasped, "What!? What do you mean you'll be one for a while!?"

Ae Jun waved his hands in front of their faces as he explained, "No it's not like that! It's just... a pretty busy schedule so I'll be leaving my scedules with you for a while I guess.."

Emmy his hair as she cooed, "Is that so? Too bad~ Don't worry, by the time you're done, we'll have a celebration. But it's really too bad that you can't come with us shooting today with the guys."

"Keurae!", Kyun Mi hopped.

Ae Jun smiled at the name, "Ara. I just noticed it's been a while since we last hang out. I kinda miss them."

The girls smiled brightly as they thought of them.

Kyun Mi looked at each other.

"So who are your types?", she giggled.

"Leader first!" Emmy raised her hands. "The type I like is Onew and Jonghyun. They both have really good voices and so~ handsome!!", she squealed.

Followed by Min Lu, "Jonghyun and.... Minho. Jonghyun's muscular arms really suit him as well as Minho."

Kyun Mi can't help but jumped up and down when it was her turn, "Jeoyo? Hm.. everyone of them..?", she joked.

All of them laughed at her until Emmy declared, "Yah! Be serious! Who's the one you like most?"

Kyun Mi tapped her finger on her lip, "I guess I have to count out Onew oppa."

"Wae?", they asked in chorus.

"I kinda find him lame...  and I don't find him attractive at all.", she informed.

Those words repeated in Ae Jun's head and he can't help but feel apologetic towards Onew. Although, he is the last person he has been having a hard time getting close with since he is always busy and the other SHINee members always clung onto Ae Jun.

"What about you, Ae Jun?"

He got alarmed that his eyes almost pulled out of its sockets, "Huh??"

The girls giggled, "Who do you like most in SHINee?"

Ae Jun wondered for a moment. This is the weird thing for him. If he thinks too hard, he becomes drowsy.

Just before Ae Jun would collapse on the floor, the girls shook him.

"Aish! Never mind! Go now before you're late.", Emmy ordered.

Ae Jun nodded lazily as he rubs his eyes with his hands like an infant.

 

-

 

"One of your workers?.... Who?.... The question is, does he know me?.... Nice one sir but I'm serious, why can't you atleast tell me the name so I can recognise him?.... Hm.. You sure he knows me? ... Alright alright, I'll wait. But it's your fault if I fell asleep, okay?... haha okay bye.", he hung up with the director.

He waited at the cafe outside since the director gave him the wrong address and ended up spending money on nonsense.

After a few minutes, Ae Jun was staring to pass out.

"May I sit here?", a voice asked.

Ae Jun nodded like an idiot and ended up hitting his head on the table, making him alarmed.

"Omo! Kwaenchanha?", the person went to him.

Ae Jun lifted his head and he became wide awake.

"Sunbae!"

Onew grinned when he saw how cute that look he gave to him.

"Yah, what if someone else asked you to sit here and you just accepted it easily. Something might happen to you, you know!", he scolded.

Ae Jun rubs his forehead as he apologised, "Mianhae... The person our director sent is really taking a long time arriving here and you know how much I get sleepy."

Onew nodded, amused. "Keuleohguna. Hm, since that person hasn't arrived yet, I bet you're hungry, huh?", he suggested.

Ae Jun straightened up, "Oh keurae!"

 

-

 

Ae Jun looked at the restaurant in front of him.

"A... chicken restaurant..?"

Onew heard the tone of his voice and looked down, "M-Mianhae... if you want somewhere else th-.."

"Yeah! I LOVE CHICKEN!!", Ae Jun shouted, earning stares from the people.

Onew moved closer to him as he whispered, "Yah, people might recognise us if you create attention."

Ae Jun bowed at him in apology as he went back at looking at the restaurant with his water flowing from his mouth.

 

-

 

Ae Jun stared at the table before him. It was hard to see any space between the dishes full of chicken. He began shaking his head that made Onew spoke, "Is it too much, Ae Jun?"

Ae Jun woke up in alarm and shook at him, "Aniyo! It's just that, why do you have to order so many chicken for me?"

Onew chuckled as he prepared his napkin, "As you can see, you're not the only one who loves chicken."

"Hm?"

Onew realised he was not listening to him because of how busy Ae Jun was at his three bowls of different chicken.

"Yah!"

Ae Jun tilted his head to the side, oblivious enough, "What?"

Onew stopped, "Is this kid really a guy?"

He shook his head as he checked his watch. "Director Kang might scold us if we don't hurry up." he blurted.

Ae Jun looked at him with his eyes as round as a ball.