Jonghyun's part

Boyish much?

▌Title:  Yui

 

"Ae Jun~ wake up! You might embarass us in front of them!", the leader, Lee Eun Ri a.k.a. Emmy, shook her in the couch as she proceeded in the kitchen.

1BY1 consists of 4 members namely Lee Emmy the leader and composer, Oh Min Lu the chinese rapper, Yoo Kyun Mi the main vocalist, and lastly Ae Jun the maknae, main dancer and sub-vocalist.

Earlier, the door bell woke them up minus Ae Jun, who is a heavy sleeper, by the famous group called SHINee. And before that, they have been confused about why they have a boy in their group and because of their curiosity, they have no choice but to just find out from them.

Back to the present...

"What was that, noona?", Ae Jun rubbed her eyes. Infront of SHINee was a random member of 1BY1 wearing a tiger costume in her/his sleep.

"SHINee is there in front of you! Change now so you won't embarass us! Oh and oppas, you can sit in the couch if you like." Emmy smiled sweetly to them and turned back to Ae Jun. "Yah! Get your of there!"

Ae Jun just nod. The guys wanted to see a closer look at the tiger member but found out that not only she/he was wearing a large size tiger costume, but a large thick-framed glasses and a ridiculous mask covering with a tongue-out drawing on it.

The guys just sat on the floor knowing that the member went back to sleep.

"Is that the member 'Ae Jun'?" Jonghyun asked s.

"Well, he did say 'noona' awhile ago.", Onew clarified.

Suddenly, the tiger member fell from the couch which made them startled.

Taemin got closer to him/her. "Is he okay?"

Ae Jun suddenly woke up which made them stare at her with their eyes out from their sockets.

All of the guys had the same thought, "I can't see the face though. It's like he's in a disguise or something when he sleeps."

Ae Jun removed his mask and whistled.

Jonghyun wondered for a while, "Hey, isn't that a whistle when you call a dog?"

A few seconds after that were a dog replying to the whistle as it reveals itself to the guys.

"A COLLIE!??", Jonghyun shouted in his mind.

Ae Jun hugged the dog and commanded, "Yui, sleep"

"Is he weird that he doesn't even mind that there are guests in here?", Key asked.

The other members nodded.

The other girls entered the room and saw the sleeping couple.

Kyun Mi kicked his back, "Yah! Get up! You're embarassing!"

Finally, Ae Jun starts getting up.

Onew stood up and started, "Well, we'll start with the introduction first."

The girls squealed and nodded, not miding Ae Jun who is having a hard time standing up.

"Annyeonghaseyo! We're SHINee imnida!"

"I'm Lee Jinki, also known as Onew, SHINee's leader." Onew gave an eyesmile.

"Kim Jonghyun, the lead vocalist of SHINee!" Jonghyun smirked.

"Kim Ki Bum! Also known as the almighty Key!" Key made a peace sign beside him.

"I'm Choi Minho, the main rapper of SHINee." Minho gave a charismatic gaze.

"I'm Lee Taemin, SHINee's maknae and also the lead dancer." Taemin smiled sweetly.

1BY1 arranged themselves.

"Annyeonghaseyo! 1BY1 imnida!"

"Lee Eun Ri, also known as Emmy, I'm the leader of our group." she giggled.

"Oh Min Lu, the main rapper." she made a peace sign in front of her.

"I'm Yoo Kyun Mi, the cute main vocalist!" she made an aegyo.

That's when they just notice Ae Jun passing out.

"Yah! Ae Jun! It's your turn!", Kyun Mi whispered.

Ae Jun turned to them, "Hm? What?"

"It's your turn!" she scolded.

Ae Jun looked in front of her and almost step back. "Who are you?"

SHINee looked at themselves then back at her.

1BY1 started to shake Ae Jun like he was some sort of a maniac.

"I'm still sleepy, you guys." Ae Jun said as he hugged Yui like a stuff toy.

The guys started to smile at Ae Jun's funny manner but more of his ignorance to them.

 

-

 

All of them ended up eating awkwardly at the dining table while Ae Jun got scolded and left sitting at the floor, feeding Yui.

Onew broke the awkwardness, "We.. really like your debut song. 'Morning Routine' is totally an awesome song."

The girls just bowed while finishing their food.

Silence covered them again because of the girls' shyness.

Jonghyun turned to Ae Jun who is Yui's fur. The sight made him smile purely. Ae Jun soon noticed him and turned to him as he tilted his head, making him look away and blush silently. "Why am I like this? Why the heck are you doing this to a guy, Jjong!?", he yelled at himself.

"Do you.. want to ask something?", Ae Jun asked calmly.

Jonghyun looked at him smiling plainly yet charismaticly.

"Uh.. it's your..d-dog! Is it a boy or a.. girl?", he spoke while scratching his nape.

Ae Jun looked at Yui then back at him, "Mianhae, is there boy who's name is a Yui too?"

"Ah.. no! I didn't m-mean that.. it's just that.. never mind..", he looked down that made Ae Jun pity him.

Ae Jun dragged Yui to him and tapped his shoulder, "Do you want to hold him?", he smiled that made Jonghyun froze.

As Jonghyun went nearer, Yui started to growl. He moved back before the dog could ever eat him alive until Ae Jun held his hand. He placed his hand on Yui's fur which made her sniff his hands and soon, became warm with him.

"Amazing..", Jonghyun said under his breath. Ae Jun just smiled. Both of them didn't know how much the guys are looking at the scene right now and how the girls are slumping in jealousy.

Both of them still didn't notice that Ae Jun was still holding Jonghyun's hand on Yui's fur. When Ae Jun realized that, she let go which made him disappointed and let go of Yui.