Chapter 28~

LOVE in Summer Camp

Jiyong's POV

 

 

 

Damn! I'll be seeing Rica in any minute now. What should I do?. I screamed as i ruffled my hair violently. I quickly stood up from my bed and went to my closet. As soon as i open my closet, Rica's stuff scattered around me. Her accessories, make-ups, silly drawings and others and that's when I realized I opened the wrong closet. I forgot that we switched closets since mine was bigger than the other and because she has so many stuff to put, we decided to change closets. 

 

I'm busy reminiscing the old times when a sudden knock was heard. I quickly pulled the nearest shirt to me and wore it. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

 

"Hello" the voice said.

"Oh! What do you need ma'am?" I asked the in charge supervisor.

"You need to go to the stage now for a very important announcement. Thank You" she said and left me.

 

I went to the bathroom to have a quick wash and settled myself to short pants and a t shirt. I sprinted my way to the stage since I realized that i'm the only one left.

 

 

When I reached the stage, Hongki hyung is already starting his speech. The crowd looks excited on whatever Hongki hyung will say. I tapped the shoulder of the camper beside me.

 

"Hi" I greeted and he nodded.

"What are you guys so excited about?" I asked him and he smiled.

"Sir Hongki mentioned that Capture the Flag or the Dance Contest may happen again and he's now thinking on what to repeat. I hope the Capture the Flag will be the one chosen" he said and then someone interrupted.

"No! The dance contest should be the one repeated. The dances of the pairs are awesome!" the one exclaimed and then a chaos happened. A series of shouts and screams were heard from our part that's why Hongki hyung stood up.

 

"Excuse me? What's happening there?" Hongki hyung said and pointed at my side. I quickly stood frozen at my spot and the others beside me did the same thing as me. You may see Hongki hyung as a bubbly childish man but when you taste his wrath you'll never go home with a smile on your face.

 

Hongki hyung clapped his hand to get our attention.

 

"So, as you all know. I'm choosing between Capture the Flag or the Dance Contest. The one that will be chosen will be my gift to all of you who joined the summer camp. This time the prize will be a cash prize!" the crowd squealed and claps.

 

"My fellow staff here are really in a tough decision. So to feed your curiosity more. We decided to have a ballot voting" another round of noise from the crowd.

 

"The staff will be setting up a tent for the voting. After the vote tent is finished you may already cast your vote. 1 vote per person only. When we learn something about cheating. We will cancel all of this and might shoo you away immediately from this camp cause this camp doesn't teach you how to cheat. This camp teach you HOW.TO.HAVE.FUN!" the crowd roared at the last statement of Hongki hyung.

 

The crowd immediately dispursed when Hongki hyung told us. All of the campers starts fighting whether to choose this or that. To be honest, I want the Dance Contest to be chosen instead of that crappy Capture The Flag. I want to be with Rica again that's why.

 

 

I'm alone walking to my cabin when Taeyang went to me and flicks my forehead.

 

 

"Yah! What's wrong with you?" I hissed.

"You're stupid Jiyong! You let Rica go like that? What the---- You're crazy!" Taeyang said and grabbed my collar.

"Let go of me YOUNGBAE! Why do you care so much about her? I'm your friend!" I beamed.

"That's why! I'm your friend so I'm letting you realize how big you loss. She's a good catch Jiyong" he said and patted my shoulders.

"Aish, I'll fix this myself Tae" I said and rushed to my cabin.

 

 

 

 

I can fix it myself. I should just trust myself. I'll win Rica back no matter what.

 

 

 

 

 


A/N

 

I'm planning on ending the story soon

I hope you like the story so far..

SUBSCRIBE.COMMENT.UPVOTE