Chapter 29~ Ending

LOVE in Summer Camp

Jiyong's POV

 

 

 

 

 

As soon as I reached my cabin, I quickly changed into decent clothes. I'm planning on going to the SHINee's cabin to talk to Rica since I know she's staying there. To be honest, I'm quite afraid on how Rica will react if she sees me. I know that she still haven't moved on with what happened and I understand her. I've been a jerk and now i'm regretting everything that I've done.

 

 

I don't care if SHINee will push me away on their cabin, I won't come there for them anyway. I just have to get Rica and apologize to her sincerely. That's what I should do right? So here goes nothing.

 

 

I slowly find my way to their cabin and I feel my every stop getting heavier and heavier when I got nearer to their door. This is the first time I ever get to be so nervous in my entire life! And I am not even exaggerating things. I have to do this. For Rica. For Us.

 

 

I stood infront of their cabin's door and gently knocked. At my first knock no one answered so I tried again and knocked. I slowly put my ear on the door to know if there's some movement indicating someone will answer the door but to my surprise, Yells and shouts welcomed my ear.

 

"WAIT! I AM COMING!" Key shouted from the inside and I quickly straightened myself. I heard the door clicked and a smiling Key welcomed me.

 

"I'm sor- JIYONG?" Key's eyes widened when he saw me. Both of us stood there frozen and I think the other sensed that something's wrong since all of them went to the door to see what happened.

 

"H-Hyung?" Taemin exclaimed with eyes widen as well as the remaining three.

 

"Hey! What's the commotion there?" I heard Rica's voice somewhere and footsteps were heard that's surely coming towards us.

 

"What's going on here?" she told Jonghyun who was still looking at me. She still hasn't notice me until Jonghyun pointed as to where he was looking at. She slowly moved her head towards my direction and that's when the chaos began.

 

 

"Oppa? W-what are you doing here?" she stuttered.

"I came to ap-" but even before I finish my sentence Jonghyun shoved me out.

"GET OUT!" Jonghyun beamed.

"Let go of Jonghyun!" I snarled.

"I SAID! GET.OUT.NOW!" He screamed at my face.

 

 

I came here to apologize peacefully but if this is what they planned to do to me then I have no choice but to fight back.

 

I pushed Jonghyun away from me and snatched Rica's arm and dragged her back to our cabin. I can hear the SHINee troop shouting after us to stop. I can hear Jonghyun cursing and Key calming him. 

 

 

"Oppa! Let go of me!" Rica protested but my grip on her won't loose.

"No!" I simply replied.

"LET GO OF ME!" Rica screamed and that earned alot of attention.

 

 

I stopped and looked at her. She's in the verge of crying already and it hurts to see her like that but I wanted to talk to er privately and I guess this is the only way to make things right. I removed my grip on her and carried her bridal style.

 

"Oh my god oppa! What the hell do you thing you're doing?" She punched my chest lightly.

"We have some things to fix" I replied.

"What? We're done Jiyong! Can't you just move on?" She said and a tear excaped her eye.

"NO! I can't let that happen" I said with a firm tone.

 

 

As soon as we arrived at our cabin, I put her down on the bed to sit and I quickly kneeled down infront of her.

 

"I'm sorry" I said and looked up to her.

"O-Oppa?" she said still looked surprise

"I'm sorry for being a bastard, I'm sorry if I quickly assume things, I'm sorry for letting you go that easy, I'm sorry if I'm not the boyfriend you look up to, I'm sorry I changed, I'm sorry I hurt you and most of all I'm sorry for breaking your heart. I am truly sorry Rica" I said and all of a sudden I started crying.

 

"Oppa" she took a deep breath and tilted my head up.

"You're forgiven but I guess things just can't be the same anymore. After all the things that happened, Things got worst oppa, you said I was a cheater and because of that everyone thinks I am really like that and..and..and you cheated on me oppa, You made out with Jessica and that's the worst thing you can do" she cried and looked away

"I'm sorry Rica" I said barely audible.

 

She gave me a quick hug and puts her hands on my shoulders.

 

"Goodbye Oppa, I had a great time while I'm here" She said with a bitter smile.

"W-wait? Goo-goodbye? Why are you leaving?" I wiped my tears and looked at her completely shocked.

"I don't have any place here anymore oppa, everything's a mess. It's better if I leave" she said and pats my shoulders.

 

She leans closer and gave me a peck on my tear-stained cheek.

 

"Goodbye"

 

 

 

 

 


I hope you like the ending of the story <3

I'm sorry if things happened too fast but I still hope you like the story and thank you so much for supporting <3