Chapter 27~

LOVE in Summer Camp

Warning : some curses are present again.

Jiyong's POV

 

 

 

 

Did Key just told me that I'm such a ? Why did I even do this thing? Why did I make silly assumptions? Why the did I made the wrong move? Now that I made this stupid move. Rica and I are no longer together. What should I do?

 

I'm busy contemplating on that stupid thing I did but Jessica kept on bugging me and flirting with me.

 

"Oppa" she whines and hugs me by the back. I slowly removed her arms from me and stood up.

"Jessica, let's pretend that nothing happens between us" I said and sighed. She stood up and started trailing kisses from my back to my neck. I gently shrugged her off and moved away.

"Why are you like this all of a sudden oppa? I thought you like my kisses ?" she whines seductively.

"Leave me alone for a while Jessica" I said to her and wore the nearest tshirt i could grab.

"But oppa!" she clings to me.

"Just leave me alone okay?" I said.

"I won't! I want to make love to you!" she screams at me.

"WHAT THE HELL JESSICA! HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD I TELL YOU TO ING LEAVE ME ALONE! I'm not the one who wanted this! You're the girl! You should've stopped me from doing this to you because you're still conscious while I'm drunk! I'm not responsible for this! YOU ARE! NOW GET THE HELL  OUT OF MY FACE BEFORE I SLAP YOU!" I shouted at her leaving her into a blank state.

 

 

 

I just watch her leave and did nothing to stop her. Why would I? because of her my problems got bigger! I know I'll also get the blame here but this thing should've been prevented if she just stopped me. Now what should I do? I lost the love of my life in just a stupid decision? DAMN YOU JIYONG!

 

 

>the next day

 

 

Rica's POV

 

 

I wonder if Jiyong oppa miss me. I know that all of you thinks I hate him bigtime but I just have to say one thing. Eventhough, he did that my love for him still didn't disappear. Yes, it goes down but still my love for him is there. Silly right?

 

"Good Morning Princess" I woke up at the sound of Jonghyun oppa's voice. I didn't notice that I slept at their cabin last night.

"Good Morning Jonghyun oppa" I greeted back and stretches my arms. I went outside the room and saw the boys in a circle eating their breakfast.

"Oh! You're finally up! Come on eat some of these" Onew oppa said and I gladly sat beside him and Key oppa.

"So are you feeling better now?" Minho oppa asked and I nodded.

"Noona! Let's go outside of the camp and have fun!" Taemin exclaimed.

"But Hongki oppa might not agree" I said.

"I'll be the one to talk to him. A little aegyo of mine will do" Taemin said and winks. I smiled at them and starts eating.

 

We're busy eating our breakfast when the speakers blasted an unexpected announcement.


"HELLO THERE CAMPERS! SINCE OUR DAYS ARE COUNTED ALREADY (slight sob from the speaker) I WANT ALL OF YOU TO GATHER AT THE STAGE! THANK YOU." and then the speakers shut off.

 

I blinked and realized that my other things are at Jiyong's cabin. What should I do? Act Brave and go there or Be a Coward?

What should I do?

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/N

 

Lame chapter right?
Aigoo! But still i hope you like this :)

SUBSCRIBE.COMMENT.UPVOTE