Chapter 5 (Confession)

I don't know , you loved me... I don't even know , if I love you...

              " I heard you. "

 

              Jessica widen her eyes taking her body far backwards of the shocking view and the voice she heard. Her back bumps against the chair as the warm was getting up on her face. For her, it was unbelieveably happening and extremely surprising. Donghae's eyes flutter open in wide and the sound that came out from his pale lips just now was snapping her in reality. Its unwarned.

               " Oh my God! Y-you scared me..how did you- " her words stop by her being stuttered and possibly in a very visible startled reaction.

               Donghae sighed heavily before tries to sit up when Jessica held his arm and helped him. He let a few coughs before squeezes his eyes upon her and try his best to hide the surprise yet happy expressions from her visibly sight. However, he can't conceal detention the pain that his body was receiving of the shot. 

               " I've being conscious over the past few hours ago when the doctor told me that you had leave. I'm a bit surprise that you had been waiting for me since yesterday. " He couldn't help the feeling but to feel happy of her very apprehensive that the doctor told him. Jessica was worried about him, and more to feel, Jessica loves him. It was just like a dream that he really don't want to wake.

               " What? No. Its just sympathize. " she flushed, tongue felt bitter than ever.

               " Your confession earlier? " Donghae raises his eyebrow and his lips curved into a warming smile.

               For that moment, she have no words coupled up in her mind practically, her face warm up and she could felt she was blushing madly.

               " I-I....can't hide anymore. " Jessica glue her eyes to the floor disconnecting their contact. Her hands curls up in a ball as her nail dig in her palm roughly, painfully try to shoves away her feeling for a moment that she felt like the time had stop.

               " Its true. Its not a lie. Its a fact. It came from my heart and I never realized it before but now...I only know, I love you with all my heart. For god sake, I never ask for this but I'm so sorry because I couldn't deny the feel. I don't even- " Jessica stop when she felt her chin being lifted up by a cold hand and that is when her heart felt like could not beat anymore. Donghae's lips brushes to hers at one blow. She felt his soft yet dry and cold lips upon her in a very awkward way.

                Her lips trembled of how she's gonna react, her eyes still wide open and body numbed. She felt deep warmth and the air-conditioner can't make her feel cold or cool. Her knees shakes a bit and her curled hand slowly open, available for Donghae to entwine their fingers and bring her closer to him. Jessica was slowly melting of the light gentle kiss, her eyes slightly drop of the sensation and she was about to return the kiss when suddenly Donghae pulled back and let out a small groan. His eyebrows furrowed, venting the sharp painful he had on his tummy while his hands trace on his stomach, pressing it as his eyes squeezes closes tight. 

               Jessica glimmers her eyes in confusion before getting all panicked when Donghae faintly topple down on the bed breathlessly.

               " A-are you okey? " she asked as she didn't get any response in a few seconds. " I'm going to get the doctor for you! "

               She stopped when a hand curled her wrist, she quickly turn back. Donghae was trying to held in the pain using all his strength rigorously, but still she felt worries and panicks still inside her.

                " I'm fine. " he mumbled under his breath enougth for Jessica to hear and protest.

                " You just woke up few hours ago and you did said that you are fine? You see, you can't just leave it like that and it was a bullet coming through your body, Donghae. The cut might get worse. " 

                Donghae shook his head convincingly " As you see Jessica, I'm fine now. Its just a small side effects. Plus, you are here. So I think I'm gonna be fine with you by my side. " Jessica flushed once again.

                She sighed before sitting back on the chair, facing him conveniently. There was an awkward silence within them that one of them could not uttered a word. Jessica hung her head low, her hand lumped together playing with her thumbs, certainly not liking the situation to be mere unusually freakish. Screwy the eye contact when Jessica looks up to watch him and he did the same. She was some sort of uncertain when she tried to talk about what happening earlier.

                " So, the occurrence before was virtually unpredictable and I'm not sure if- " 

                " I do. " Donghae said, sligthly cutting off Jessica.

                " You do? " Jessica asked thickly, in hesitances.

                " I do love you, Jessica. " 

                Donghae presses his palm against Jessica's hot warm cheek, brushing her bangs that joint the cresent moon eyebrow. He doesn't know. He don't even know or ever realized it that Jessica loves him. All of the thought for years he had been held in, that Jessica was loving Leeteuk more then him and just assumed him only as her bestfriend jolting him down. The thought finally lost at this moment, for once in his life and he was damned thank to god for letting him live when the angel almost drawn his life.

                 Jessica still some sort of uncertain and she could not be happy because she don't believes him. She was dread if Donghae only says those words just because of symphatize and not letting it out from his heart or he actually must tell the damn truth. 

                 " Liar.. " a small droplet clings down her cheeks, as she began to sobs softly.

                 Donghae tilt his head in confusion, eyeing her small frame with soft sobbing. " You don't believe me, don't you? " he asked, grabbing her small hand and trapped it in his hand. " Okey. I'll tell you the turth. " Jessica looked up, meeting his eyes while slowly wipe her clingy tears. She don't want to hear what he was going to say.

                  Donghae sigh, opening his mouth as he starts to explain the truth " For almost my entire life, I've been thinking so hard why..when I'm with you I felt different. Twisting in my stomach, warmth filling up the whole of my body. I felt a blush for the first time when you smile and did something that have gotten me crazy. I felt rush of blood and heart pounding loud like its gonna explode for anytime I'm with you. I've been thinking again if I love you or contrarily. And when you going-together with Leeteuk, for the first time.. " Donghae swallowed hard before continuing " I felt losing you. I've crushed your wedding and kidnapped you because I'm afraid, if you have forgotten me and just throw me out of your life like cleaning the dusty window and the dust fly away like no one would care. I don't want to lose you, Jessica. I love you. For god sake, I really love you. "

                   Jessica's eyes swollen of crying while listening to Donghae. She can't believe it, Donghae was telling her this in a hospital with his unsure condition. Is this for real? with the small thought she lightly stood up and hugs him but she had be careful, afraid to break an unmaintained patient that she really love. Donghae breathes through her skin sending chills down her spine. She began to hug him tighter, arms wrapped around his neck.

                  Donghae was a bit shock but soon wrapped his arms around her small waist while her hair gently calming her down from the loud sobs.

                  " I love you, too. "

 

---

 

A/N : LOL is this long enough for you? I hope you like this chapter and it aren't disappoint you, right? 
Okey I can update as usual every week! xD but I hope no writers block 
ㅠㅠ
And oh you might be asking where's Leeteuk. I will tell you in the next update. Sorry for making Leeteuk the bad guy ;~; didn't mean to but it for this story progress :) 
Maybe it will end soon :/ Maybe! I'm not sure what chapter is the final.
Don't forget to subscribes and leave comments! I will happily read it! :D
Thats all, I guess. Happy birthday to anywho that birthday is today or tommorrow or next week xD Well tommorrow is my birthday :D I will give you some cakes LOL xD kidding. You are far away from me.

 

Aren't they cute? Donghae's polite bow and Jessica's cute waves <3 ^^