Chapter 4 (realization)

I don't know , you loved me... I don't even know , if I love you...

              She heard the door creaked opened. The air-conditioner flushed through her skin since yesterday she've been in this room, keep an eye on Donghae was all she did. But rather, she fell in a deep sleep despite of her fatigue figure which is not properly maintained. 

              " Miss, you looks exhausted. Go home and rest. We will take care of our patient in proper. "

              She heard emphasis in the sound and felt a pat on her right shoulder. Lifting her eyelids is way too much efforts for her that she just wanted to continue her sleep. Throwing her gaze to the doctor and she just knew she is the woman she bumped with yesterday when she was in hurried to see Donghae.

              Jessica sat in straight and swallowed " You are.. "

              " Park Soo Young. Sooyoung is my nickname and if you want to call me by that name, is okey. "

              " Jung Soo Yeon. Call me Jessica. For breaching you yesterday, I'm so sorry. "

              The doctor chuckles as a bright smile formed on her face. " It does not matter, Jessica-sshi. I knew you were extremely concern on your husband. We are here to review him and verify the condition of him now. Did he show any response to your sight? " the doctor claimed as she was looking at Jessica waiting for her question to be answer. Jessica could see a nurse was smiling at her from behind the doctor that she just knew as Sooyoung. 

              Jessica had just notice she still wearing Donghae's hand. She took a deep breath and slowly let it out in a might. 

              " No. And he is not my husband. He is my bestfriend. " Jessica emphasis the word bestfriend to her sentence. However, she didn't know its true or wrong. She never took it more than just a besfriend because she believes bestfriends last forever. But, was her heart felt the same way as her brain?

              " Oh I'm so sorry for false interpreting. It caused, you seems so care and it must be more than just a bestfriend. " Sooyoung was correct. It must've be more than just a bestfriend. Maybe a beatfriend that always causing her heart to beat.

              " Just a bestfriend. Nothing more and less. " Sooyoung nodded. " Don't you want to go home and rest? While we taking care of your bestfriend here. Don't worry too much, we will make sure he in fine. " Sooyoung reassures her with a slight confident smile that Donghae is going to be fine.

              Jessica thought for awhile. She needed to go home to her parents. She hadn't see them for only three days but still the missing part made her felt uncomfortably fidget. And she should also clean herself and change to a better outfit. Nevertheless, she was scared to left Donghae. She hadn't talk to him and say what she wanted to say. Is what she felt is true or just because she was too worried about him. She need to discover it soon wether is it love or just symphatize.

             Jessica nodded before reluctantly leaves the room, and outside the two men were still there seemingly waiting for any news about their master condition. She requested them to send her back home and they nodded hesitantly before proceed to the Jung's residence.

 

             Jessica pressed the bell that was outside the big house and stand next to the major gate. The two men already gone because they afraid if the peoples in the house will ragely attack them.

             The front door freely opened as two elderly stand there numbed. Their face streaked a shock expressions, walking towards Jessica in surprise plus happy. The large gate slid opened as the three people shared a big hug and kisses on the cheeks. 

             Jessica were invited into the house and also it was her house anyway so it won't be too uncomfort right. Her mother had lost into the kitchen preparing somewhat like a drink or something to retrieve her energy back. Jessica seated with her father on the couch and each other exhaled the detained breath as both wanted to speak at the same time.

            " You go first. " the older man termed.

            " H-how are you, dad? " is what she could mouthed for now.

            " I'm fine. But you seems are not. Go clean yourself and rest. I know you're not in a good condition. Me and your mom won't ask anything until you are ready to explain to us. "

            Jessica nodded lethargically and headed to her long-leaved-room upstairs. She walks in, slamming the door behind her and reclined her body to the convenient bed, grabbing a soft pillow and squeezes it countlessly. She cry soundlessly while her face fall under the pillow. On her bed, she wants to let out all tears she held in. She was hurt so much. She was confused. She felt strange with herself. She wanted to know what makes all this. She wanted to know she loves him or not. She needs to memorizes back all the memories she had with him since they were kids.

 

             The first time she led her eyes to him were when her family brought her to a waterfall in Jeju Island. The waterfall named Cheonjiyeon. The land recieves a large number of tourists to get their picture taken with the falls in the background. Although there is one main area where water falls over the cliff, depending on how much rain has fallen recently, the stream may spread and cascade down at several points. The water falls into a large, artificial pond that has been created by two small dams to maintain the water at a certain level. A serene path leads from the park entrance back to the falls, following alongside the stream made by the waterfall, Donghae, that was still a little boy standing there washing his hands over the clear water. When he was done, he met her gaze. Those beautiful black orbs had made her got interested  and her instinct said get closer to him. After getting to know each other for long enough, they also got closer and would only played and joked around in their meet. Mutae eel was their new friend and they constantly played together with the animal at all times. They spent their last night playing and joking around as well near the park entrance, waving a reluctant goodbye and hoped will meet again.

              She was in the 5th grade in the elementary school. She was a normal student who hadn't realizes that Donghae was just sitting besides her all along. She only noticed him after recognizing the same bracelet he worn when the first time they met. They got into a friendlier situation and became the renowned bestfriend in the school. 

              When they were in the middle school, they just known Leeteuk and became his friend because he doesn't seems so friendly to other people. They got into the best three friends and no one would dare to passed between them 'coz they always sticked together like the twins.

              Before the graduation day, Donghae had brought her to Cheonjiyeon in Jeju Island. Its the second time they landed there and they were happy to be there together. As always they will play around, spending the fully time with each other in convenience of tranquil surrounding. Its happened when Jessica were going to fell in a large pond but fortunately someone catched her and that is when her heart started to beat for Donghae.

             Is this means she loves Donghae

             Yes

             Who's that?

             Its your heart talking

             What?

             You made it too obvious Jessica. Its clear that you really in love with him.

             No. Its a mistake. I didn't love him and he also never had feeling for me.

             Why don't you ask him?

             Why should I ask him?

             He knew exactly the answer

             You're lying. Go away!

             Listen Jessica. The only thing that you need to do for this situation is, to confess. Both of us knew for sure you love him. You keep denying because you still hurts for seeing someone else tell her love to him. Why don't you bandage your hurts and tell him that you love him with all your heart

             No. No. You're just a heart! You are nothing compared to brain.

             You love him, Jessica. You truly love him.

            Go! Go away! GO AWAY!

 

            " Ah! " Jessica sat up. She looks around in confusion, and shocked, . It was just a dream. A dream where she talked with her heart. Its unbelieveable talking with her heart in her dream? What made she confuses is which was she? Brain or Heart? Looks like she was following her pretty brain.

             Jessica shook her head in disbelief of what she had dreamt.

             She took the courage to gain back every single thing in the dream.

             You love him, Jessica. You truly love him. The words kept replaying on her mind while she keep refusing in every shook of her head. She couldn't help it but to feel stress and depressed of the confusion she had lately. Maybe the dream is the sign that she really love Donghae. The fact, told by her heart make her realizes...

              Its true that she kept denying it because she still hurts of what happen long time ago. A girl confessed to Donghae and she accidentally eavesdropping on them. She doesn't know what Donghae reply but she was very sure that Donghae will accept the girl. Why? Because she knew Donghae didn't love her.

              Its true she love Donghae. Its all true, Heart! I can't denies any longer. I have to confess like what you told me to do. I'm regret for getting to know this after a long time. You are cleverer than me. To redeem my mistakes, I will confess even if I didn't dare to. Jessica thought as she stood up, reaching a towel and enter the bathroom after a long hesitancy. Its the right thing to do for now. Listen to her heart and confess.

 

 

---

 

 

              The cold rigid body still lying on the white bed covered with white bedsheet and white bandages. His body looks very still. All things are white except the paint frame on the wall. She didn't wants to confess in this messy condition. 

               But she had to hurries before an unexpected things happen to Donghae and by that time she will regret so much. But how will she confess to Donghae if he still didn't wake up? 

               Maybe its better if she confesses to him without he notice her crazy words and embarrasment  all along. 

               She seated beside the unconscious Donghae and entwines their fingers slightly. Before she could say anything, a tiny pink blush crept on her face unawarely.

               " D-Donghae. Why you won't awake? Please, open your eyes for me. I'm so sorry for being harsh on you. I'm really sorry because of me you have to suffer here. I don't want to lose you..again. You are the best of the top bestfriend in the world. Its hard to find someone like you. I know you are nice and polite. Although I didn't know why you kidnapped me but I knew you won't hurt me. You're kind for helping me in any way whatsoever. I may cannot repay your good deeds but I knew for sure, I can't lose you for the second time. Eventough you can't hear me but I want you to listen carefully. I think... " 

               Jessica took a deep breath before bringing near Donghae's ear and whispers " ...frankly, I'm in love with you. "

 

              

               " I heard you.. "

 

 

---

 

A/N : Hey guys! I'm so sorry for not updating for 3 weeks or more ;A; thousand apologies *bow non-stop*
Well the AFF server had gone crazy, right? I've lost half of this chapter and lazily I have to rewrite it back and its a fail *cry in the corner* 
Whatever it is thank you so much to
 all my subscribers that are still waiting for me *throws cookies* 
And to the new readers! s(^o^)/ haii~! Welcome to my world LOL \(^_^)/\(*o*)/ Enjoy my fic okey? *throws lollipop*
And for those who is worrying Donghae, don't worry coz I won't let him die O___O its haesica anyway and hope you understand. :"D Oh and a little cliffhanger there!
The next chapter will be next week (maybe) no empty promise anymore!
And I'm seating for exams next week (OMG) I don't want to fail T~T I failed math before but now I wont let it happen again! *reads my textbooks non-stop)
I'm sorry if i cant update in time, I'm a bit busy at the moment. *sweating*

Again..thank you to all of your pretty big and small eyes for reading my fic ;~; you guys are the best! (Y)
Don't forget to leave comments and to the silent readers : *kiss your head* :D
Subscribes this fic okey? :'> 

 

 

 

HaeSica on the way!! LOL forgive this fail and noisy author (^_~)