Chapter 1

I don't know , you loved me... I don't even know , if I love you...

              The curtain was drawn giving a slight light for her to open her eyes after what it felt like a very long sleep. She lifted her heavy eyelids only to found a black suited man that had pulled of the curtain. She founds two others man in front of the entrance to the room or she called it 'prison'.

              The man that stood beside the window looked at her smirking then nodded at the other man and one of them began to walked away to the hallway. She bit her lower lips detained the pain on her hands began to raised. Her long skinny legs struggles to grabbed a comfort position as she close her eyes tight trying to ease the pain.

              As the pained decrease, she heard a few footsteps. The man that walked away just now come back with another man before him and they entered the room together. One of them pushed the door to closed without making any noise and the man that position beside the window walked over to the group.

             Their head whom is known very well by her stood in front of her with a strong gaze. He knelt down in front of her to make them at the same height and their eyes met. Cold eyes. Its not the eyes that she always wanted to stared. She wanted the soft eyes with smile all around his face. She wanted his cheers and vibrants attitudes back. In other mean, she wanted his old self back. Her only bestfriend.

             He threw his hand in the air and plucked his finger. One of them get the order and gave him a tray of food. He took the tray and placed it on her thigh. Somehow, his eyes softened. He brushed her bangs that covered her beautifully made face.

             " Jess..eat up.. " he breathed out and the tone of his voice were begging. 

             She didn't say anything but stared on his face with sadness in her eyes. If she can she wanted to kicked him out of the room with all of his men. She wanted to stayed alone without his supervision. He had been monitoring her for three days and she doesn't wanted him to appeared in her sight anymore. She hated him for treating her like this.

             " Jess.. " his voice became softer as he was cutted of with a large voice.

             " Stop calling me Jess! Only my bestfriend can call me that! You're not my bestfriend! He died! " she breathed heavily collecting back the energies she released just now. Tears sliding down her puffy cheeks that she could not hold onto it anymore.

              " Jess.. I'm sorry.. I had to do this.. " he threw his hand to touched her puffy wet cheeks but she fling her face away from him to avoid the touch.

              He looked at her with full of compassion. He really doesn't wanted to do this to her but he had no choices. Bringing her here, keeping her far away from her fiance is the choice he had. He looked down as no words uttered on his mouth except a small sigh.

              " Donghae..release me, please.. " she begged him while her eyes earning a tears of every single words she said.

              If he can he wanted to free her and sends her back to her family but the thing is, he can't.

              " I can't..not until he stops searching for you.. " Donghae says, and his voice is husky but calm.

              " What it has to do with him? He did nothing wrong to you! " 

              " He stole the precious thing in my life.. I own nothing but the precious thing and Its mine forever.. "

              " Then why you kidnapped me? You can steal that precious thing of yours from him.. why do I get involved? "

              He ignored her.

              He stood up and turned his back face her. He ordered his men to fed her. She knew if his men fed her, she will not able to rejected or else she will got wound all over her body. When the men fed her, she just swallowed in all the food eventough her belly is full.

 

---

                   

               Leeteuk  took a sipped of the hot coffee. He closed his eyes tasting the bitter hot on his tongue. He was sitting on a couch resting his body gaining energy back after his long day. A strict person like him won't wanted much but to work and work despite his tiredness overwhelmed himself.

               " What did you got for me? "

               Three men stuttered to fear of the man that seated on the couch in front of them. Their leader fears the most since he would be the victim if they did something wrong.. 

               " Sorry, boss.. We've searched for her everywhere but she doesn't seem to appeared anywhere.. "

               With that a strong arms pulled the leader and slammed his body on a table. The other men just watched in fear, afraid if the leader would be kill.

               The leader struggles to break free but the muscular body with build abs can not be defeated by him.

               " You came here without Jessica in your hand, I'll make your heart stop beating.. " Leeteuk pulled the leader up and punched him right on his left cheek. He did it for second and third round when the leader stopped his hand. Blood running down from the leader's mouth with his cheeks wounded.

               " B-boss..give me a chance.. I promised I won't disappoint you.. " the leader swallowed.

               Leeteuk smirked and let out a small laugh. " If you didn't found her, I will put your head on a frame and hang it right over there.. " he pointed above the fireplace and the leader fearfully nodded.

              " Knife.. " 

              One of the men that watched the scene took out a knife and walked slowly to the boss. He handed the knife and take a few steps back. 

              Leeteuk cutted the leader's cheeks earning a groaned from him. Luckily, its not that deep.

              " Thats a warning for you.. " he said sarcastically.

              The leader let out a sigh of relief after his boss let him go. He commanded his men to follow him finding Jessica. They nodded and greeted their boss before they left.

              Yes its their boss, Leeteuk. He can be a dangerous man sometimes. But no one knows because he acted nice to everyone except when he hired men but they didn't did their job properly it means its the end of their life. He hardly give them chances but when it comes to Jessica, he won't budge because he wanted to see Jessica so badly. He'd hard time missing his future wife.

               He walked towards the shelf. Grabbing a photo of Jessica smiling sweetly with her white hairband and pinky dress. The photo was taken only on her face not showing much, just her beautiful milky skin.

               " Where are you, darling? " he breathed out letting a long sighed echoed the living room.

 

---

 

The very first chapter updated. 

I'm sorry if its short but I will make the second update longer. Promised!

I'm needing your supports so please stay with me until the story ends :)

Comments?