Chapter 2

My Namja

Takuya’s POV

 

After a minute, I realized it. I kissed Yongseok. I stand up hurriedly and help him to stand. It was an accident. We were just playing on the bed and we both fell. Our faces were both so close with each other and for a second, I thought he was Shin. That’s why I kissed him.

 

“Sorry, Yongseok. I didn’t mean to do that. I was just too caught up because of our places.” I said.

 

“It’s alright, hyung. I understand. You thought I was Shin-hyung that’s why you kissed me, right?” he said. He caught me there. I nodded in agreement.

 

“You really missed him, right hyung? If you want you can sleep here today. So you will not be alone.” he added.

 

“How about JG? Where he would sleep?” I asked.

 

“ I think JG went out today and would not go home because he didn’t tell me to wait for him. So it’s okay for you to sleep here.” he said.

 

I agreed to him. After we talked, I lied to the bed. I really missed Shin. I wish he would go home soon. Then I heard someone’s cry and sob. It was very similar to Shin’s cry. I thought to stand up and check the room if he was really there because our room was adjacent to this one.

 

I told Yongseok what I heard. He told me too that he heard it too. I told him that we must check it. But he chose to ignore it.

 

“Hyung, I think that was only Casper or Sangmin-hyung playing pranks on us. You know how playful and childish they were.” he said.

 

After some minutes, faint sounds like cries and sobs were coming from my room. Yongseok and I looked each other. We agreed both to check it this time.

 

We were very slow and careful not to make any noise while approaching my room. If Casper-hyung or Sangmin was playing pranks on us, for sure, they will get what they want if I saw them.

 

While approaching the room, the faint sounds stopped. It was so silent. But we still decided to look at it. We really don’t know what’s happening inside the room.

 

I opened the door carefully and I was flabbersgasted of what I saw. Yongseok was too shocked to react too. He run to his room. I run after him because I am worried about him. He was so fragile and weak.

 

When I reached him, I held him on my chest. He was crying very hard. I feel the need to cry to but I need to hold it back for him because I was the hyung here. I acted like I am not hurt by the thing we saw.

 

“Hyung, what happened? Why Shin-hyung and JG sleeping together there? And why hyung didn’t inform us that he would come home today and JG was with him?” he asked while trembling so much.

 

“I don’t know, Yongseok. Let’s ask them tomorrow, ne?” I said. He nodded. I lied him on the bed and put a blanket around him. I kissed his forehead and told him not to worry about it and said a good night to him.

 

Yongseok was now sleeping. I couldn’t sleep because I couldn’t forget what I saw. Shin and JG were sleeping together on his bed. I wonder he allowed JG to sleep there because even I can’t sleep there. We always sleep on my bed. Shin doesn’t want to share his bed to anyone. For him, his bed is the most important thing.

 

I was also wondering why he didn’t call me that he was going home or tell me that he was at home. But why he was with JG? Why JG knows he will go home and stay both in our room?

 

I am really hurt. How he could do that to me? How could he not tell me? I was his bestfriend and our relationship was more than that. I wonder what have gone wrong. Did I do something wrong? Am I not good enough for him? I really wonder.

 

I closed my eyes and let the tears to flow down in my eyes. This was the only think I can do to make my heart feel light.

 

Is JG better than me? Does he love JG that much that he didn’t have any time to tell me that he was coming home?

 

I cried all of my pain that night. No one will hear me because all of them were sleeping and all busy with their beautiful dream. I am alone again. Without him, I was broken and lost once again. After some time, I drifted to my own dreamland.

 

In my dream:

 

In my dream, Shin and I were busy playing and cuddling with each other. We were so happy. The scene was like in a fairytale, where the prince and the princess were very happy because they were together and no witch will ruin their love.

“Do you know how happy I?” I asked.

 

“No.” he said dryly. He was teasing me.

 

“You made me the happiest person alive when you came to my life. I love you, Shin.” I said and kissed him on his cheek. He blushed madly.

 

“I love you too, Takuya. Thanks for coming to my life. You made my life so lively and different.” he said.

 

I held him tight, not letting him go. We just stayed there in a beautiful field that full of bloomed white roses.

 

“Shin, promise me that you will never leave me and I will be the one who will you love even if I was gone.” I said.

 

“Of course. No one can ever take your place in my heart. You are my one and only love. Please remember that.” he said.

 

But then, JG came to the story. He came and tried to get Shin from me. He succeeded. He left with Shin. I was alone again. Shin chose him over me.

 

I cried and cried. My princess had left me for someone who was better than me. In the end, I was alone again.

 

End of the dream.

 

“Hyung, hyung, wake up please.” Yongseok said. He was shaking me non-stop.

 

I opened my eyes and he looked so scared.

 

“Why are you shouting and shaking me in this early morning?” I asked to him.

 

“I was worried, hyung. You were sobbing and crying in pain. That why I’m waking you up.” he said.

 

I remembered my dream. A sweet dream that ended painfully. I smiled bitterly.

 

“Hyung, what we will gonna do now?” he asked sadly.

 

Then it me. My dream that Shin was taken away by JG was not a dream. It was the reality. Shin was not mine anymore. He chose JG over me.

 

I looked at Yongseok and I said.

 

“We will talked to them later so fix yourself and be strong for we don’t know what will happen later.” he just looked at me and nodded.

                                      

End of POV.