Chaper 1

My Namja

No one's POV

The rain was pouring so hard. He sighed. He was alone again in their room; wondering when he would return again from his work. He missed him. It has been a month since the last time they saw each other. He sighed again for he knew that he couldn't return until his shooting for his drama will be finished. He just sleep again.

End of POV

Shin's POV

Takuya called me a yesterday. He said he missed me that much. Of course, I missed him that much too. I agreed to him that I will go home soon after the shooting. I wanted to surprise him by going home today because it was our last day of shooting. I called JG and told him that I will go home later. He asked me if he could picked me up. I agreed to him.

At 4, JG came to the shooting. He walked to me. We talked for a while then we said our farewells and thank you to all of the people there. We stopped by at a cafe, we had a little chit-chat there.

"Hyung, I really missed you." he said while hugging me. I hugged him back too.

"Missed you too, maknae." I said.

"Don't you know our leader-hyung has been stressed out because of you?" he said while laughing.

I smiled. I know what he was talking about. Of course, Takuya missed me. If I was not there, Takuya would be alone. Even we all close with one another, Takuya and I, were the closest.

"I know, JG. That's why I am going home today." I said.

"I called you today because I want you to help me buy a nice dress for Takuya since you were the one closest to me next to Takuya." I added. He nodded.

We went to the mall to buy a dress for Takuya. Eventhough we were close, I really don't know what his favorite color, food or anything. All I know is he was a good friend, leader and family to all of us. We went to a stall of dresses. Many shirts would really fit and would look good at him. But I don't know what to choose. I called JG to look for those shirts I found. He said that the orange longsleeve with a white shirt inside would fit him so we bought it. I also bought him some Japanese food he likes. Of course, I bought myself a nice dress too because I don't want to look unpleasant in front of him. Lastly, we bought a pizza for everyone. Then we went home. While JG was driving, I feel so nervous. I was so nervous because I really don't know if he will accept the shirt I bought for him. I realized that JG was looking at me like I was an uncertain person who wasn't familiar to him.Then he laughed. I hissed at him.

"Yahh?! Why are laughing at me?" I said and pouted.

"Hyung, you look so cute. Don't pout like that if you do, I will kiss for sure." he said while laughing continously.

I sighed. I feel so calm now. JG knows how to make a person calm and relax when he knew that person was being stress, scared and nervous. That's why we were close. I can be easily scared and nervous. Then, we went home smoothly.

Finally, after an hour of traveling, we reached our dorm. I was so excited to see all of them, specially Takuya. I run to our room fastly and didn't have the chance to greet the other members. Then JG grabbed my hand and he said to me.

"Hyung, that was rude. Eventhough you wanted to see leader-hyung that much, you should at least say hello and pay respect to the other members."  I nodded. I know I was wrong.

"Casper-hyung and Sangmin, I'm sorry if I didn't greet you a while ago. That was so rude of me." I bowed at them while saying this.

"It's fine. We know that you missed Takuya that much and he was too. Well, we missed you too. But before that, you should at least give us anything or souvenirs from you. After a month, we didn't see each other." Casper-hyung said while smiling and Sangmin just nodded in agreement.


I remembered the pizza that we bought. I asked JG to get it and give it to them. He willingly get it. Then I asked them where Takuya was.

"He was in your room, hyung." Sangmin said.

I went to his room but before I reached it, JG stopped me again.

"What do you want again?" I said indignantly.

"I mean~~" he was trembling and like he was about to cry. I embraced and caressed his back gently.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to speak like that. Then, what are you saying again?" I said.

He was not talking nor looking at me. I lifted his chin and I told him to talk.

"I wonder if you want to change your dress first because we bought a dress for you to look good and surprise him right?" he said while still trembling a little bit.

"That was so kind of you. I understand. Let's go first to the other's room so that Takuya will not hear any noise from us. He would suspect I'm here if I will change in our room or yours because they were just adjacent with one another." I said.

Then we went to the living room and asked Casper hyung if we can use their room for changing my clothes. They agreed.

After five minutes of changing and fixing myself, we went out to the room.

"Hyung, you look good like a diva." JG said.

"Stop joking around. I know I'm cute but don't exaggerate too much." I said.

"No, hyung. It's true. No wonder many woman fell for you." he said.

"Stop it. You are not helping me. I wonder what will Takuya say about my look?" I said.

"If leader-hyung was not here, I will kiss and run you away from everyone." he said jokingly.

We proceeded to my room. We walked very slow and queit for Takuya not to notice. He usually sleep around these hours. I opened the door and looked around. The bed was arranged and it seems no one slept here today. I went to the bathroom. He was not there too. I started to be tensed up. I looked at JG.

"Let's asked the hyungs if where he was." he said.

We went to the living room again. We asked them again. And Sangmin answered.

"Maybe he was in the room of Yongseok. Lately, after you left, he was always spending his time in JG and Yongseok's room. After our promotions, they would always go straight to his room. They were kind of close nowadays. JG, you know that right?" Sangmin said.

JG just nodded. I wonder why he didn't tell me. He knew where he was but why not tell me. I looked at JG but only received a quiet response and averted his eyes from me.

We walked silently to their room. The atmosphere between us was so awkward. I'm not used to this. But I continued to walk going to their room. Of corse, I didn't notice their room was slightly opened because it was on the left side of our room. I silently walked to it while holding the shirt I would give to him.

When I reached the door, I saw then laying on the floor, Takuya on the of Yongseok and kissing. I was shocked. My tears run down on my eyes rapidly. JG saw it too. He was shocked also. But I never saw any tears. Instead, he pulled me to his side and embraced me. The two didn't notice us because they were so caught up with each other's embrace.

JG never left his hand to mine. His hand was on my waist, guiding me on walking to my room. He didn't talk anything until we were inside my room.

"Don't cry, hyung. Be strong." he said. I was so weak to reply but I still forced myself to talk.

"When was this started? Why you didn't said anything to me?" I said.

Eventhough we, Takuya and I, didn't confess to each other, I thought he felt the same to me. That's why I didn't bother to ask what was the status of our relationship. Of course, we were best friends but I thought we were more than that.

"Hyung~" JG said.

I woke up in my trance. I listened to him to talk.

"Hyung, I don't know what really happen nor what's their relationship? I know they were just close, just like you and leader-hyung." he said honestly.

I looked at him understandingly and I stopped. I know he was hurt too because I know he loved Yongseok most. I hugged him.

"Let's sleep for tonight. Tomorrow, let's see what will happen." I said.

He nodded and he stood up to lock the door.

Before we sleep, I felt him touching my shoulder. I looked at him.

"What is it, JG?" I said. He looks like to burst any moment. He was holding back his tears. Then just a moment, his tears flowed out.

"Don't cry, please. Be strong too, JG." I said. I wanted to cry too but that will just make the situation worse. So I held back.

"How can I do that hyung? He was the only one for me, hyung. I thought he liked me hyung but what we saw there speaks the truth. He liked our leader-hyung. They both like each other." he said while sobbing non-stop.

I just held him on my chest. I caressed his back softly and whispered some comforting words to him. He finally stopped. He talked again.

"Hyung, will you help to forget him and move on?" he said. I just nodded.

"Will you be my boyfriend then, hyung?" he said. I was taken back by that statement. Ungknowingly, my tears flowed out in my eyes also. I cannot hold them any longer.

I was hurt. Finally, I processed my mind and heart to understand what was happening. Takuya doesn't love me nor in love with me. He liked Yongseok, whom JG loved most. And now JG and I was broken hearted. Lastly, JG was asking me to be his boyfriend. I was so lost.

I looked at JG. He smiled bitterly. I know what that means. He was so broken and lost too. My maknae has lost his bright side starting today. I smiled at him truthfully and hugged him.

"Don't worry, JG. We will help each other. How can I left my maknae alone? Of course, I will be you boyfriend and I will make you forget everything about him." I said.

He smiled at me. I smiled at him too. We just stared each other.

"Thank you, hyung. I promise that I will make you the happiest man living on this world while you are by my side." he said. He kissed my forehead and hugged me again.

"Good night, my maknae, JG." I said,

"Good night too, my hyung diva" he said jokingly. We fell asleep with smiles on our face and partially forgot the hurtful truth.

End of POV.