Chapter 4

My Namja

Shin’s POV

 

“Why is this happening? What did I do to feel this kind of pain? I feel betrayed, anger, hatred and pain.” I said lowly to myself.

 

I can’t this anymore. I walked backward slowly, without making any sound. I didn’t notice that there was bag near at the table. I accidentally stumbled down and the vase near the table fell. It made a breaking sound, enough noise for them to notice me.

 

When they heard the noise, they broke their hug. They run quickly into me. But instead of just waiting them to come with me, I run into my room. I don’t care what they will say. I just don’t want to hear it.

 

When I reached the door, I locked it. I cried and cried. He shouted at the door, pleading me to open it.

 

“Please, Shin. Open it.” he said.

 

“Shin. Please, just open it.” he said again.

 

I took all my strength and courage to speak.

 

“No. Just go away.” I said. I can’t help to cried harder. I wanted him to come and hold me. But, I can’t. We were not together anymore and he was the reason why I’m suffering.

 

“If you don’t want to open it, just listen to me for I have something to say.” he said.

 

“Everything you saw was~~” I cut him.

 

“No, I don’t want to listen with your lies anymore. Just go to Yongseok. I don’t need your pity.” I said while sobbing. I can’t help but to sob harder. It hurts so much that I want to disappear in this world already.

 

“Please, just open this and I will explain to you everything.” he said. I was so stubborn then. I continued yelling at him, telling him to go away and I don’t care about his explanations.

 

After some minutes, he stopped knocking and shouting at the door. I tried to calm down now. I heard the sound of the door lock click. I was surprised to see Takuya standing at the door.

 

I was really surprised to see his face. His face was full of indescribable emotions. He was staring at me.  Smiling, his eyes were full of tears; he was sad, full of regrets. So many emotions dwelling in him right now.

 

He walked towards to me. I was lying down on my bed then. He tried to get me on the bed and held me in his arms. I struggled at him but sadly failed. I let myself to cried in his embrace. I cried and cried until I felt my eyes were tired. After I cried, I feel sleepy. He was saying something but I can’t understand anything. Then I fell into the darkness.

 

End of POV

 

Takuya’s POV

 

I was happy when I saw him in defeat. He didn’t struggle to me anymore. I just let him cried into my chest. He cried and cried. I knew I hurt him because I never saw him reacted like this in the past. I know he was acting like a diva sometimes but I never seen him cried and acted like this. I know I should make it clear to him now but seeing him so invulnerable right now, I can’t do it now. After some few minutes, he stopped crying.

 

“Shin, I love you. Everything will be okay.” I said. He didn’t respond nor move. I panicked. I looked at him, his eyes were shut. I tried to shake him up but he didn’t wake up.

 

I quickly run downstair to let them know about the situation. I saw JG first running towards in our direction.

 

“What happened, Takuya-hyung?” JG asked worriedly.

 

“He out. I don’t know why.” I explained.

 

“We should call the ambulance now.” JG said.

 

We called the ambulance. JG was holding Shin’s hand right now and never left his side. As I leader, I made them feel that everything will be alright. Then I looked at Yongseok, he looked very hurt in situation. I know he was hurt because of JG, he doesn’t notice him.

 

We arrived at the hospital. The doctor examined him quickly. He told us to wait outside the room. After an hour, the doctor went out. He told us that Shin was stressed so much, not eating properly, too tired and not having a good sleep. They were the reasons why he out. It hit me. After not seeing him in a month, Shin was so much pale and thin. Still sleeping, he was murmuring something.

 

“JG, please help me. Don’t leave me alone.” he said.

 

I felt like my heart has been millions of arrows. He was calling JG in his sleep. It hurts. I can’t help but to feel jealous and angry at the maknae.

 

I went outside to feel the fresh air. I couldn’t think properly. I’m confused. I started to walk around outside the hospital.

 

I tried to understand what Shin’s real feelings. Was he too much in love with JG that he can’t spare a little time with me even in his dream? Did he get tired of loving me? What did I do to make him feel unloved?

 

Everything was a mess. The relationship with him that I thought was perfect is now ruined. How can something be called so perfect when it will be ruined so easily? I don’t know what to do. What did I do to make this relationship falling apart?

 

I sighed. No one can answer me except for him. I return to the room where Shin was resting. I want to seek the answers from him. I opened the door slowly. There he was, sleeping peacefully on the white hospital bed. For a mere second, I forgot why I went here. I went to his side and held his hand. A peaceful and sleepy feeling overtake me. I fell asleep while holding his small soft hand.

 

End of POV

 

A man opened the door where Shin was sleeping. He noticed that Takuya was sleeping beside him and holding his hand. He felt anger burning inside his head.

 

‘How can someone be insensitive to the feelings of the other for him? he thought.

 

He sighed and let a small chuckle escaped from his lips. It was more like a bitter one. After few minutes, he decided to leave them alone. He knew that he can’t interrupt to their private time.

 

Unknown to the said man, someone was watching him behind. Watching him with his teary and puffy eyes.