Chapter 3

My Namja

Shin’s POV

 

When I woke up, I had fixed myself. I didn’t sleep well because I cried all night. I knew JG too. He cried too even it was so silent. He sniffled many times. That’s why I knew it. I looked at him. He was sleeping peacefully now. I caressed his cheek and kissed his forehead before I went outside the room.

 

I went to the living room and found the other members there. Takuya with Yongseok and Casper with Sangmin.

 

“Good Morning, Shin.” Casper-hyung said.

 

“Morning too, Shin-hyung.” Sangmin said too.

 

“Good morning, hyung and Sangmin too.” I looked at them and answered in gloomy tone.

 

“What’s with the gloomy mood, Shin? And why didn’t you greet Yongseok and your beloved Takuya, ha?” Casper-hyung said.

 

“What are you talking about, hyung? It was just I’m still tired because of the shooting and I still didn’t get enough sleep because JG. He slept like a worm.” I said. I laughed a little nervously while continuing my answer to him.

 

“And for Yongseok and Takuya, good morning to you.” I said, not looking into their eyes.

 

After that awkward moment, I decided to cook for everyone. I told them that I will make our food today from breakfast to dinner.

 

“Takuya-hyung and you should be the one who will cook for us today.” Sangmin said and smirked.

 

“We know how you’ve missed each other so dearly that’s why we are giving you time to be with each other.” Casper-hyung added.

 

I just nodded. Sighed. Things were complicated for me again. Sighed. Sighed.

 

After that, Casper-hyung asked us to buy supplies for us for a week. Takuya and I agreed.(Still not talking with each other).

 

I hurriedly changed my clothes but quietly because JG was still sleeping. After that, I went outside and waited for Takuya. After 5 minutes of waiting, he finally came out. He looked so gorgeous.

 

Then we went out with his car. The ride was so awkward and silent. I caught him looking at me at the mirror and he kept on glancing on me everytime. I glared at him. I noticed that we were not heading to the market and that’s the time I talked.

 

“Stop the car. Where do you think we are heading to?” I said but not looking of him because I’m afraid to fall for him again.

“To the place where strangers became acquaintance. Acquaintance who became friends. Friends who became close friends. Close friends who became best of friends. And lastly, where best of friends became lovers.” he said.

 

I remained silent. I never thought I would hear him say these kind of things. He was not a sweet talker. When we were together then, he was just silent. He didn't talk much instead he woul cling and hold me like there will be no tomorrow. I think Yongseok influenced him so much.

 

We arrived at the small park but beautiful enough to attract many tourist because of its cherry blossoms. He opened the door for me and held my hand. I tried to release my hand from his hold but failed.

 

“Stop ignoring me, Shin.” he said.

 

“I’m not ignoring you.” I said still not looking at his eyes.

 

“Then look at me and say you are not ignoring me.” he said.

 

He held my face and I looked at him.

 

“I’m not ignoring you.” I said indignantly.

 

“Shin, I missed you. Why didn’t you inform me that you will come home yesterday?” he asked affectionately. I think he's tryin' to calm me down.

 

“It’s none of your business.” I said shortly. I’m becoming impatient because of his talking nonsense.

 

“But I’m your bestfriend!~ I have the rights to know.” He said.

 

“Yeah right. Bestfriend. That’s it!! I’m just only your bestfriend and you were just my bestfriend too. We were just only best of friends!! YOU ARE NOT MY LOVER!!” I said. I ran away from him. I ran and ran and ran far from him until I reached the place where we first met. The bench where we first met. I cried very hard.

 

Why does he need to ask and say those things to me? He has Yongseok now. I’m just no one for him now. As I thought of him, I cried really hard. The sky had witnessed my loneliness and pain. It joined my misery by raining. Now, no one noticed I was crying.

 

I didn’t wait for him anymore. I went home alone. When I reached our dorm, Yongseok was at the door.

 

“Hyung, what happened? Why are you wet? Why are you alone and where is Takuya?” he flooded me with questions but it was the last that hit me. ‘Where is Takuya?’

 

“Just get out of my way. I don’t know where in the hell he was.” I said. I was sorry for the way of my speaking but it can’t be helped. It’s like he was only asking for Takuya and not me. I know that they are in a relationship but they didn’t need to rub it off on my face.

 

I run into my room. Luckily, JG was still sleeping. He will not hear my cries. Why God let me be hurt like this? Did I do something to deserve this suffering? I cried harder until I fell asleep again.

 

End of POV

 

Takuya’s POV

 

He run away from me again. I don’t know what I did wrong. Maybe I was right. He and JG are together now. We didn’t even have an official break up and why he was doing these to me? Am I not good enough?

 

I went alone to the market to buy the supplies we needed for the whole week. After I bought what I needed, I went home.

 

When I arrived, I saw JG and him cuddling on the sofa. I faked a cough so they will notice me.

 

“Aheemmm.” I said.

 

“Hyung, you were the one who went to market today? And why so many bags you carry? Here, let me help you.” JG said innocently.

 

“I will not carry these bags alone if only just someone here didn’t leave me there alone and run away.” I said bitterly.

 

JG looked at Shin. Shin just shrugged. I didn’t continue watching them. I put the supplies in the kitchen. I was surprised to see Yongseok had followed me here.

 

“Hyung, I think it’s confirmed now. They are really together.” he said, emphasizing the word ‘together’. After he said that, he started to cry.

 

I can do nothing but to comfort him. I hugged him abd told him comforting words. We stayed in that position like forever until he stopped crying.

 

[Unknown to them, there was a pair of eyes watching them painfully. He left because he couldn’t take the pain in watching them anymore. Jealousy, hatred and pain were the one burning his heart. Now, his heart was full of hatred towards those 2 couple whom he thought they were hugging lovingly.]

 

End of POV