Chapter 5

My Namja

JG’s POV

 

First, I don’t want to admit I was really jealous. I’m jealous by the fact how Takuya-hyung could get Shin’s- hyung and Yongseok’s love and affection.

 

‘Am I really worthless?’ I thought.

 

I left the room. I was surprised to see Yongseok at my back crying silently. I come towards him. I led him outside the hospital. He just continued crying and sobbing.

 

“What’s wrong?” I asked. He just shook his head.

 

“If nothing is wrong, then why are you crying?” I asked again. This time, he looked at me and answered.

 

“Because I am stupid enough to fall for someone whom I thought love me back. I guessed I’m wrong.” he said. With that statement, he left me dumbfounded.

 

I run after him. I’m curious what he was talking about. Of course, I had an idea what it is. I think he got jealous and got the wrong idea between Leader-hyung and Shin-hyung.

 

When I reached him, he was crying again. I don’t know what to do so I embraced him and told him some soothing words. When he calmed down, I started asking.

 

“Who are you talking about? Was it Takuya-hyung? Don’t worry I’m sure you misunderstood it. He and Shin doesn’t have~” he shut me up by kissing me. He kissed me like there’s no tomorrow.

 

“I really don’t understand this, hyung.” I said.

 

For that mere moment, I wanted to believe that he was in love with me and not with our leader, that he wanted to be with me and not him and lastly, he was crying because he got jealous because I’m always with Shin-hyung and not with him.

 

He just remained motionless. He was about to speak but I cut him first.

 

“For Pete’s sake, hyung, I don’t really understand you! You are with our leader now and now, you go around crying painfully then just kissing me like there’s no tomorrow?! What’s wrong with you?” I said. He just remained speechless.

 

“I really don’t know what’s running on that mind of yours but I don’t want to be involved with that silly game of yours. You are cruel, hyung. I really don’t know you now. What happened to my most precious hyung that really cared for me? What did you do to him to make him change, ha?!”

 

Tears started to flow out from his eyes. He did not talk to defend nor answer my question. He just stood there and cried endlessly.

 

I knew that I will not get any answer from him right now so I decided that it was the best idea to leave him now. I know it’s cruel but I don’t want to be hurt at the second time. Seeing him cry brings pain into my heart and at the same makes my feet feeble.

 

I was ready to leave already when I felt tug on my arm. I looked at him. Yongseok-hyung was tugging my jacket like a child pleading me to stay. After that, I heard him spoke to me.

 

“JG, don’t leave. I know I was wrong but please, don’t go. Just let me explain myself. The questions that you asked a while ago, I will give you the answers you are seeking for. But promise me that after hearing my answers you will not avoid me anymore and we will stay the same like we used to be. Promise?” he said while making the pinky promise thing.

 

I nodded and tangled my small last finger to his.

 

“Promise.” I said.

 

We decided to leave the hospital area first and go to a park where we can talk personally and free from the awkward atmosphere.

 

After a 10 minute ride from the hospital to the park, he started to talk.

 

“First of all, I want to say sorry for kissing you a while ago. I didn’t mean to do that. I kissed you because you left me no choice on how to stop you.” he said.

 

It hurts you know; to know that the one you love kissed you because he had no choice not because he likes or loves you. How much pain do I need to endure. Then he continued.

 

“JG, I missed you so much. Nowadays or lately, all you did is to ignore me or choose to leave me and do things alone. Why, JG? Don’t you like me anymore? Are you tired of me?” he said and asked me.

 

His eyes glistened with tears but he tried to stop them. Unsuccessfully, his tears run down. At that time, I want to hold him and tell him not to cry because that will ruin his face. But I’m such a coward, I just let him cry in front of me. I’m afraid if I held him, I would be rejected.

 

And I am also a selfish man. Instead of comforting him, I throw him back his questions and asked few more.

 

“How about you? You are always with the leader. Almost always everytime. It’s like I’m not existing. You always leave me for him. Why, hyung? Are you tired of me too? Do you hate me now because I’m too clingy to you before that’s why you run to our leader and left me behind? Are you that selfish that~~?” I couldn’t continue because I was about to tear up and I felt Yongseok’s hyung hand hit my face.

 

He hit me with his hand and that was the moment I can’t hold on my tears to flow. I cried because it hurts. It hurts because he told me he would never hit me. He would never hurt me physically.  

 

I guess we will not be okay anymore. I ran away from him, from everything. I don’t want to be involved with anything now. I went back to the hospital and went to Shin’s hyung room directly.

 

He was already awake. He was sitting on the hospital bed alone. No Takuya-hyung beside him. He takes a look at the door when he heard the door being opened.

 

“Maknae, why are you crying?” he asked. He started wiping my tears and caressing my cheeks.

 

“….” I said nothing.

 

He held me on his chest. I let out all the pain and tears in my heart. I cried and cried and cried until my eyes went sore.

 

“Maknae, I really don’t know why you’re crying unless you will tell me. But I will assure that whoever or whatever made you cry like this, I will make them suffer.” He said.

 

At least, I know that there is someone who is willing to be there for me and protect me and that is Shin-hyung. I know he was hurting too but he didn’t want me see him in pain too. He was so strong. The leader was so lucky to have the two people who I love the most. Why I couldn’t be like him? Why? Why?

 

Without realizing, my tears run down on my cheeks again. I felt Shin-hyung’s hand caressing my back again and telling me that everything would be okay. He wipe my tears away. I want to believe him. Maybe, believing him won’t hurt. So I believed him and I spoke.

 

“Hyung, can you make me a promise with me?” he looked at me seriously. Unexpected, he gave me the earnest smile that everyone would want to see.

 

“Of course.” He said.

 

“What if one day or may be today the leader-hyung will come back to you saying the you are the one he loves and not Yongseok-hyung? And what if he will say that everything was an understanding that he didn’t mean to hurt you? Will you go with him and~~” he cut me off. He kissed me on lips.

 

He kissed me. I couldn’t believe it. I blinked. Blinked again. He was looking at me. He talked.

 

“Don’t you ever say that again. I will never leave you. You’re too precious for me, you know that, right? Even if he would tell me he loves me and that everything was an misunderstanding, I will never go back to him. You are my boyfriend now. You’re all that matter. Maybe it’s Takuya whom I love and treasure the most first but you are my last and one and only, Maknae. Believe me. Just give me some time to forget and heal my broken heart. As soon as I recovered this pain, I will come to you and love you until the day we die.” He said and kissed my forehead.

 

I couldn’t believe it again. He confessed to me. My Hyung. I knew it. For all the times we’ve been together before, he was the only one that truly cares for me even when he was together with Takuya-hyung.

 

“Hyung, you can say that now. But what if he was here right now then he was about to tell~~” he cut me off again. He put his finger on my lips.

 

“Stop it. Listen here. I promise you that even Takuya would go here right now and tell me he loves me, I will not come back to him. If he loves me back then, he will not be Yongseok and kissed him even in accident or not. I promise too that I will do my best to be the best lover and hyung to you. I will never hurt you like the way they did to us. Lastly, I promise that you will be the last one I will love and I will love the most.” He said. He smiled at me while petting my head.

 

“Will you promise that to me too?” he continued.

 

“I promise it too, Shin-hyung. I will forget everything about him and you will be the only one for me. I promise that I will never leave and cheat on you you. You’re too precious to be hurt. Lastly, I promise that you will be my last one I will love also and I will love the most.” I said. I looked at him. I embraced him tight not wanting to let go.

 

“Then, will you be mine again, JG?” he asked in a very sweet tone. We were still on the embrace of each other.

 

I felt butterflies in my stomach that time. I was so lucky.

 

“I will, hyung. I’m yours forever and you’re mine too for eternity.” I said.

 

I let him go and closed the distance between our forehead. Our noses were touching. We looked at each other. I can only see love in his eyes. Then, I kissed him passionately. This time was different because it was me who started it and he responded to my kiss.

 

I feel so happy now. Maybe I lost my first love but I will never regret the fact that I left for so much better. Shin-hyung was so special.

 

After a week, Shin-hyung was discharged from the hospital. We didn’t go back to the dorm yet. We first went to our labeled company. We decided to not participate on the group’s projects and works. We walked away from the group. We wanted to forget everything that made us hurt. We want a brand new life with a brand new start as a couple.

 

After that, we went to our dorm to get all our things. I didn’t expect to see Takuya-hyung and Yongseok-hyung together. I want to go away and cry because the pain still lingers in my heart but I knew better. Shin-hyung held my hand and he spoke.

 

“We just came back to get our things. As soon we finished packing, we will leave.” He said. He started walking towards his room shared with the leader.

 

I felt someone grabbed my wrist and stopped me from walking away. I saw Yongseok-hyung holding me and his eyes were pleading me to stop.

 

“Everything is over, hyung. You may like it or not, we will leave together and forget everything about what happened here. Please. Let me go.” I said. He let me go. I started to walk away from him when he suddenly talked.

 

“But I love you, JG. I can’t let you go. Nooooo.” He said and started to cry. I want to come to him and hold him on my chest. But something made me stop. Shin-hyung. I’m Shin-hyung’s now.

 

I look at Shin-hyung. He avoided my eyes. I felt guilty because for a second, I thought of going back with Yongseok-hyung and leaving Shin-hyung.

 

“It’s too late now, hyung. I want to start a new life with Shin-hyung. Not only as friends but as a couple. Everything that happened was in the past now. He’s my present and my future. I’m sorry but the love I had for you was just a fading memory now.” I said and looked at Shin-hyung again. He was blushing. So cuuute.

 

I grabbed Shin-hyung’s hand and together we packed our things.

 

End of POV 

 

Shin’s POV

 

Now, we were inside my room. I blushed when I realized JG was still holding my hand.

 

“Hyung~” he called but I don’t wanna look up.

 

“Hyung~” he called again. Now he was pouting. So cute. I looked at him.

 

“Aww, hyung. You’re blushing.” He said. I pout. Then he just laughed.

 

“Hahahaha. Hyung, you look so cute. “ he said and suddenly pinned me to the wall. He kissed me. It was a long and passionate kiss.

 

I blushed and started fidgeting. I looked down.

 

“And that would give you much energy.” He said.

 

“Thanks.” I said mockingly.

 

After some hours, we finally finished packing. We started to say goodbyes to Casper-hyung and Sangmin.

 

“I will miss you, guys.” JG said. He started tearing up. My baby has a soft heart. I hugged him. He was being adorable.

 

“Guys, I will miss you. Thanks for being a friend and a family.” I said. I gave them a manly hug.

 

“Go, guys before you will be late for your plane.” Sangmin said.

 

“Take care.” Casper-hyung said.

 

Before we finally left, I saw Yongseok and Takuya walking towards to us. Casper-hyung and Sangmin left because I felt that they knew already what was happening.

 

“Let’s go, JG” I said, not looking back to them.

 

“Wait.” Takuya said.

 

“What do you need?” I asked coldly.

 

“Don’t leave, Shin. Please.” He said.

 

“If I can stay and go back to everything we were, I will. But this time it’s different. JG was my everything now. I don’t hate you or the both of you. My love for the both of you become less.” I said.

 

Taking JG’s hand, we left the house.

 

“Take care and be happy.” I heard Takuya and Yongseok said.

 

“We will.” I whispered to myself and tears flow out. I don’t know what tears are they. Maybe tears of happiness or tears of sadness. I really don’t know and I couldn’t care less.

 

We arrived at the airport.

 

“Are you ready to go? Are you sure you want to leave with me? You still can go back with hyung” JG said in sad tone.

 

“No. I never thought of that.” I said and kissed him to assure him that I will never go back on my words.

 

“I love you, hyung.” He said.

 

“I love you too, Maknae.” I said.

 

“Let’s be happy and create a biiiig biiiiiig family.” He said.

 

I laughed out loud because of him. So funny. A biiig family he said. I’m waiting for it.

 

End of POV

 

THE END