First Day of School

New School with Kpop Idols?

I opened the letter and read it over again. Tomorrow is my first day of school! I'm super excited because the education is better there and the food is better too! Okay okay I lie I am excited because in this school there is only kpop idols! Yes ONLY kpop idols are students. Now, you're probably wondering if this school is for only kpop idols then why are you attending? No, I am not a kpop idol but since I passed all the tests to get into the school they have accepted me into the school. I am not the only student to get in this way but that doesn't mean its easy to get into this school or that there is many students that attend this school that are not kpop idols! We have to have talents that match to a kpop idol. Anyway! I am going to school tomorrow!

I took out all the clothes in my closet and started thinking on what I should wear. Hm...see my style is very simple but I'm strange sometimes I like wearing a lot of dark colors and sometimes I like wearing bright colors. I ended up having 3 outfits to choose from to wear for the first day of school. Oh and just to clear your question! We have no uniform for this school! So which outfit should I choose click! Number#1? Number#2?  Number#3?

I looked at all of them and kept thinking number 1 is a bit simple but not too simple and has the same skirt from number 3. Number 2 has a very simple but comfortable feel to it. Although...ahhh! Ricky will be there...he might see me I though and chose Number 3. Number 3 it is then I said to myself and got ready for bed.

I woke up early and got ready I wanted to wear a lot of make up today to hide any thing that Ricky might not like but I don't want to be a fake so I ended up only wearing a fair amount of make up. I got my backpack and left to school. I thought I had been early but as I was barley outside of the school I saw a lot of people running inside. Aisshhh I'm late on my first day of school! I ran inside and tried to look for my class but didn't know because it was my first day I didn't get to even look around for a little.

No one was even outside. I kept walking for what felt like a long time till I bumped into someone.

U"Ah I'm sorry!" I said bowing down.

"Its alright...Are you a rebel or something? You aren't suppose to be out here and its pretty early to be ditching."

"C-chanjo..." I said nervously I know I signed up for this school and all but I'm not sure I'm ready to be bumping into idols so casually like this.

"Yeah thats me hi whats your name sorry if I don't recognize you...."

"Aniyo...I'm not an idol."

"You aren't? You should be if you got into this school it means you have the talent to be an idol why don't you try?"

"I don't know if I have the charisma I'm kind of shy..."

"Thats true I see that in you. So you are new here?"

"Yes and I came late I'm not ditching you see I just can't find my class."

"Aww lame I thought you were a rebel well okay then I'll take you there I was headed there anyway this is my class."

"Really? I have class with you? Changjo?"

"Yeah why are you acting so nervous around me are you a fan by any chance." 

I bit my thumb nervously will he not want to be my friend if I tell him I'm a fan? 

"Yup you're a fan no use in trying to hide it. But hey are you going to tell me your name?"

"My name is Jini."

"Jini? Nice name its simple I hate it when people have long complicated names."

"Me too..."

"You seem cool Jini you are going to hang around me from now on okay?"

"Okay!" I said smiling proudly. 

He opened the door to the class and I could feel my heartbeat beating faster than usual. I wonder whos going to be in my class...He opened the door for me and I stood by the wall till he got inside too. I looked around the class and saw all the seats were taken. I began to feel really nervous by just looking at them can I really stand being in this school. Changjo grabbed my hand led me to his seat and sat down. I looked at him confused to why he took me to his seat when there was no where for me to sit. He looked over to the guy next to him and looked at him angrily.

"Move over now."

"B-but theres nowhere else to sit."

"MOVE NOW." 

The guy moved over and went outside to get a seat for himself. I sat down feeling nervous everyone must of been looking at me since Changjo made a big scene just so that I can have a place to sit. I felt thankful though at least I have one friend to watch out for me. 

"Thank you..." I said to Changjo and he flashed me an adorable smile.

I looked around the classroom and saw the students. W-wahhhh!! C-chunji was also here! N-niel too!! I was afraid to look anymore then I saw...RICKY! My heart started beating fast and I felt super super nervous. Remember how I mentioned being nervous before? Well now I am way more nervous than that this is another whole level of nervous. Ricky is in my class...Did he see what just happend? I hope not but in a way I hope he did so he can see I exist! I didn't look at the others after that because I didn't want to be too distracted on the first day. The teacher has still not come though at least not until after that guy came back with his seat.

I lisened to all the teacher had to say about how this school is run for new students like me and how we need to follow the rules blah blah blah. I started looking around the room again and saw Ricky again. I felt butterflies in my stomach just looking at him. Kyaaaa~~ Its so nice to see him up close rather in than in a poster or on a screen. I smiled to myself and felt myself staring too long until Changjo poked me with a pen.

"W-wah?" I said turing around to look at him. He gave me a serious expression and pointed foward at the teacher. Aishh hes right I should be paying attention I can look at Ricky later...I hope. The bell rang and I turned to Changjo hoping he would take me to my next class. 

"Let me see your classes." he said and I showed him my schedule.

"Ahhh...Good good. Lets go there was small chance of you not having me for a class but luckily you do." he said and we went over to our next class.

"Quickly quickly!" he said rushing us into the class he made us sit in the back. I looked around and saw a few different students. Lee...Lee Hongki from Ft. Island is in this class how? Whatever I should be happy he is I really like him he has such a beautiful voice I was in tears when I heard his first song. Oh and ahhh! Ricky is in this class again! Awhhh I looked at him and I felt butterflies again and started daydreaming of us together when....

"Oh! Oh! OH!!! Hi Ari..." Ricky said smiling at some girl with pink hair just like Zelo.

Hm...I think I've seen this girl she appeared in a music video with Zelo and it was really good but shes new so I don't know much about her. I did hear she had a scandal with Niel but apperently it had been a misunderstanding. Or something...She is pretty her and Zelo look good together. 

"Ariiiii you look so pretty today but not that you don't look pretty other days you just always look so pretty Ari!!" Ricky said looking into Ari's eyes.

W-wahhh....TT_TT what is this?! Why is Ricky flirting with this girl? She...she can have Zelo! But I like Ricky...Why can't I have Ricky?

"Thank you Ricky you are very cute...."

A-aniyo! Aniyo! Aniyo! Why is she saying this to Ricky?!! Stop girl you can have Zelo but please not my Ricky pleaseee!!

"Aisssh I don't want to be cute!" Ricky said still looking at her. The teacher even came in and Ricky was still looking at her till the teacher poked him and told him to turn around because class was starting.

I tried to pay attention again but kept thinking about that girl and Ricky. I know Ricky doesn't know me or that I like him but it still hurts that he is talking to another girl like that. Hopefully they are just playing around because I really like Ricky...