Some one is looking for me?

New School with Kpop Idols?

"So it is like what?" I said looking at him confused.

"You like Changjo..."

I looked at him wanting to burst laughing beause I never thought of Changjo that way I still really like Ricky. I  look at him and smile.

"Actually...I like y-..."

"YOU LIAR!!!" Changjo yelled.

"Oh you were right!" Hongki said peaking into the classroom.

"Hi Jini!" Hongki said running over to me.

"Hi-..."

"You liar you said someone was here for her when in reality you were jut to take away my girlfriend!"

"Did she even agree to be your girlfriend?"

"Wh- OF COURSE SHE DID! HOW DARE YOU ASK!" he said taking me by the arm and taking me outside.

"We are leaving already?" Hongki said following us. Changjo kept walking and took us to the lunch room and took someones food and gave it to me.

"Here this food is better." 

"Um...no th-..."

"Ahhh can I have it?!!" Hongki said to my rescue. Ahhh thank you Hongki I really didn't want to be looked at as someone who would accept this kind of thing when he just stole it away from someone. I don't know why he is like this he really is a nice guy...

"Thats for her..."

"I'm so hungry!" Hongki said taking the food and eating it. I looked at Hongki and smiled and poked his cheek. Hongki is my lifesaver. I looked over at Changjo and he was looking at us angrily. Hongki moved my hand away and stuck his tongue out at Changjo.

"Hey!!" Changjo said angrily getting up to get at Hongki but looked back at him and sat down.

"Is Hongki your weakness?" 

"I have no weakness."

"Really?"

"Yeah really."

"Hongki say something to irritate him."

"W-what! No!!" he said and the bell rang to go to class.

We started walking to class then an announcement went on. 

"Today we have decided to let you all go home after lunch even though you are idols honestly we could care less. You need to go home now because there have been signs of fans walking over in this direction. We know this is a very huge area but you all must leave now or the students will never let you have a normal school life. So you may go home."

I looked at Changjo and we gave eachother a hive five. 

"OWW you hurt my hand!!!" I yelled looking at my hand. It was all red. 

"Aishh!! Why are you like that Changjo?!" Hongki said looking at my hand shocked. He leaned over to kiss my hand when Changjo moved him over and kissed it for me.

"W-what..."

"Its better if I do it I hurt you first of all...right?" 

"I guess..." I said and we went outside. I felt excited about being let out early and ran around with Hongki till I bumped into something. Or...someone. I look up and see a guy in around his late 20's and feel I know him some how.

"Watch where you're goi-..." he pauses and looks at me again and gives a shocked expression on his face.

"...Jini?!!!" I step back and look at him confused trying to figure out how I know him but can't.

"I've...I've been looking for you everywhere for years...where have you been?" he said and hugged me. I pushed him away and called Changjo.

Changjo came running over and look at the man and greeted him as if he was familar with him. I had never seen this guy before in my life I'm so confused. The guy kept dismissing Changjo but I kept holding onto Changjo's arm and not letting go. Finally I told the guy I had to go somewhere super important with Changjo and we left.

"Why don't you want to talk to him?"

"Because hes scary! Didn't you see the way he was looking at me? I've never seen him in my life and he thinks he knows me and even creepier he says hes been looking for me for years!"

"Well, I must admit that does sound pretty creepy..."

"See?"

"Hm...w-..."

"HEY WAIT FOR ME!!!" Hongki said trying to catch up.

"What happened why did you guys just run away together? Are you guys...very much in love?" he said biting his thumb.

"NO!" we both yelled at the same time.

"Wow...even finishing eachother's sentences..."

"That was even..." I stopped and went to Hongki. Changjo was being weird. A little too nice to me it makes me uncomfortable and scared. 

"AWWW Jini you are so cuteee!" he said and hugged me.

Changjo made an angry expression but ignored it and kept on walking alone angrily.

"Aishhh why is he always so angry?"

"I don't know maybe thats just his personality..." I said so he wouldn't hear me.

"Its not..." he said and stormed off.

I looked back at Hongki and he shrugged. I didn't mean to offend him but lately hes been a little too mean with others and well...I guess I did just complain when he was being nice huh? I don't know Changjo really confuses me a lot I'm not even sure what he is or what is going on with him.  I got home and went to my room and had calls from an unknown number. I checked the voicemail and heard that guy's voice again. He was asking about how I had been and why I had not contacted him in all these years and if I had forgotten him. He even asked who I was living with I got scared and didn't come out of my room all day.

~~~~be sure to read Becoming a Kpop Star as it will be like a continuation to this